CSS Forums

CSS Forums (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/)
-   Discussion (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/)
-   -   Islam, secularism and Pakistan (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/34465-islam-secularism-pakistan.html)

SPIDER-MAN Saturday, June 05, 2010 07:49 PM

[COLOR="DarkRed"][B]@sana_krn[/B][/COLOR]

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][B]Iran is progressing but What sort of interpretation it is that it is in clash with saudi arabia interpreted sharia???? which one is good???? KSA?????? clarify it.
[/B][/COLOR]
[COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]In middle east there is no country which can be called Islamic state( except saudi Arabia and Iran)....... Egypt, Jordan Lebanon, Iraq etc are all Muslim states not Islamic state.............read my article over again....[/B][/COLOR]
[COLOR="DarkRed"][B]Thanks[/B][/COLOR]

sana_krn Saturday, June 05, 2010 07:55 PM

KSA kingdom of saudi arabia....... :shy
u said pakistan should focus on progress.... so iran is focusing only on its progress:dd
lets focus on our progress
islam is a secular religon n by the way islam is a deen u know diffrence between deen n religon???

SPIDER-MAN Saturday, June 05, 2010 08:16 PM

I[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][B]ran is no doubt progressing but its sharia 's interpretation is in clash with that of Saudi Arabia....If more muslim state would islamise their laws the gulf would further widen................Our muslims are very conservative.....Agar Islam ko samajh saktay to Sects aur classes main divide na hotay....
[/B][/COLOR]

[COLOR="DarkRed"][B]Islam is a deen..( complete code of life....not confined to namaz and roza etc)

Religion(mazhab) is a branch while Deen is the whole tree...[/B][/COLOR].

[COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]We can be islamic state only when the khilafat system is revived and there is one khalifa or call him imam for whole muslim ummah....Only then we can open doors for ijtehad....( the backbone of sharia)

If it so happened the there would be GLOBALOZATION OF ONE SHARIA....that is wanted......for now ummah is divided itself.. any islamization would further create divisions( didnt u see taliban branded sharia????)

[/B][/COLOR]

[COLOR="DarkRed"][B]Thanks for feedback[/B][/COLOR]

sana_krn Saturday, June 05, 2010 08:36 PM

well dear wen khilafat was there at time sects were there..... sects dunt hv issue with sheria they hv iissue the way they follows base is same so no diffrence is there in holy prophet said thse diffrence of opinion makes ur knowldge of deen fresh
n sply on hudood Allah there is no diffrence wat is haram is haram in ever sect wat is hallal is halal in ever sect.
sects were there even at time of khulfa e rashdeen
i dunt belive this should be justification for seculrism sorry bro highly disagree
islam is deen so follow deen islam give basic concept of democracy seclurism ever liberty to mankind was granted by islam so if u follows true islam u r giving liberty to minorties as well

SPIDER-MAN Saturday, June 05, 2010 08:46 PM

[QUOTE=sana_krn;190177]well dear wen khilafat was there at time sects were there..... sects dunt hv issue with sheria they hv iissue the way they follows base is same so no diffrence is there in holy prophet said thse diffrence of opinion makes ur knowldge of deen fresh
n sply on hudood Allah there is no diffrence wat is haram is haram in ever sect wat is hallal is halal in ever sect.
sects were there even at time of khulfa e rashdeen
i dunt belive this should be justification for seculrism sorry bro highly disagree
islam is deen so follow deen islam give basic concept of democracy seclurism ever liberty to mankind was granted by islam so if u follows true islam u r giving liberty to minorties as well[/QUOTE]

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][B]New changes and innovations demand interpretaion of sharia...agreed to the point that Huddood laws pe consensus hai but how about new things for which sharia needs to be interpreted........?

I respect your opinion........I appreciate disagreement as well since it would expand our understanding...yours as well as mine.....
[/B][/COLOR][COLOR="DarkRed"][B] Best of luck...[/B][/COLOR]
[COLOR="DarkRed"][B]:):)[/B][/COLOR]..

sana_krn Saturday, June 05, 2010 09:02 PM

simple through ijmah.... mutual concent of ullimas of all sects n its not a big issue as u can see ullimah of all sects are agreed that terrorism is not allowed in islam al agreed tht in islam no one can b compalled to follow
only thing we need to promote is culture of tolerance.
as our aima karam did in past we should follow xample of imam abu hanifa n imam malik both hv diffrence of opinion but at the same time they respect each other alot n use say ya sheikh

02:14 AM (GMT +5)

vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.