Sunday, April 28, 2024
01:47 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Thursday, June 24, 2010
PMS - S&GAD
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: Css 2010 - Roll no 5865PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: 2011 - Merit No. 43

rishzzz is just really nicerishzzz is just really nicerishzzz is just really nicerishzzz is just really nicerishzzz is just really nice
Post Can PTI ever come in Parliament as a strong Governmental party

Is there any possibility????

I really like the struggle that is being made by PTI since 15 years, even after such a crucial and disappointing times. Any little weak and normal person could have attained the opportunities that were offered to Mr. Imran Khan but he didn't compromise with his credibility and party's democratic vision.

I have read the full VISION, MISSION and CONSTITUTION of PTI and their reforms which they may bring whenever they got power. Such a transparent political insights, i have never found in any part, despite the fact that everybody knows that all the political parties of Pakistan are opportunist.

Please Help in Bringing Change
Youth can do it
Regards
anwaartheravian (Thursday, June 24, 2010), FarQaLeeT (Monday, June 28, 2010), Sarah shah (Saturday, June 26, 2010), Sociologist PU (Friday, June 25, 2010)

ali emraan will become famous soon enough

PTI can come to power when our voter will be educated enough to smell the rotten eggs in our system and would be able to cast his vote for change.
MR.BHUTTO realized that u can,t enforce ur agenda without the overwhelming majority votes(65%) of rural areas.
the villagers usually misuse their votes by casting on biradri bases.

1) Inorder to reach the power house of pakistan,mr.khan must strike the majority support of rural areas.
2)practical politics
3)instead of becoming media screensaver he must approach the people directly
4)people don,t want to see oneman show.a few new and gallant faces must emerge from PTI.
5)avoid favouring taliban. as majority in pakistan is against extremism
6)street level party units and working should be established.in each street,at least one representative should be present to collaborate with people.
7)party literature
8)financing
and a few more things can break the ice for emraan khan. thnx
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ali emraan For This Useful Post:
FarQaLeeT (Monday, June 28, 2010), New Student (Friday, June 25, 2010), sharaz (Sunday, June 27, 2010), Shooting Star (Thursday, June 24, 2010)

sassi sehar is on a distinguished road

can anybdy tell me wen did pti hold in party elections since inception. if it is a democratic party why dont we see anybdy else then imran there??

MBA has a spectacular aura aboutMBA has a spectacular aura aboutMBA has a spectacular aura about

There are some spoken faces in PTI yet Imran Khan is the main leader, he can not be sidelined and yes of course he will be on the screen as long as party is alive and active. See the chairman of of Pml(n) is Raja Zafar ul Haq, but the notorious faces are Shareef family only.

PTI needs revolution, first they have to win upcoming local government elections, show nation there courage, charisma and leadership, they have to broadened there roots to rural and illiterate class, hire some elite politicians as well, without politics no one can rise in this current hegemony of PPP and PML.
FarQaLeeT (Monday, June 28, 2010)
Old Friday, June 25, 2010
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Sociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to all

@ sassi

PTI hold party election regularly and party elected Khan as chairperson.

@Rishzzz

As for chances of PTI becoming a strong political force, i see the chances are bright. The PTI has stood second in the 2 by-elections held recently in Lahore and surprised the all. Furthermore, PTI has strong following amongst the youth and urban voters, so if these two segements of society are moblised and come out to vote, a big surprise is waiting all of us. Reasons...........The voter age is now 18 and proporation of urban population is higher now in Pakistan.
Blossomberrry (Friday, June 25, 2010), niazikhan2 (Friday, July 02, 2010), Sarah shah (Saturday, June 26, 2010), sharaz (Sunday, June 27, 2010)

scsaus is on a distinguished road

yesterday the election was good for pti. i am imran khan devotee. the election was rigged otherwise he could have done it.PTI is getting popularity especially in punjab and khyber pukhtoonkhawa and the general elections would confirm it. LONG LIVE IMRAN KHAN
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to scsaus For This Useful Post:
Blossomberrry (Friday, June 25, 2010), FarQaLeeT (Monday, June 28, 2010), niazikhan2 (Friday, July 02, 2010)

ali emraan will become famous soon enough

Yesterday,s surprise is an alarming signal for status quo of feudocracy.

I believe in near elections pti will strike some votes.My estimates are as under ...Correct me;
-------------in urban northern and central punjab,it will get at least 5 mna ceats, and 25 mpa seats.

____________in khyber pakhtoonkhaw, it will get 25 to 30 na seats and will form the government in the province.

____________in Gbla it will cut the votes of fazl ul rahman .Since fazl,s fame has been blemished by his hypocracy.So 3 to 5 seats.

____________in Blauchistan it will get orthodox votes and may form an allied govt with bnp.

____________so will have 45 to 60 seats in na to bargain.

____________in punjab,all the compaign of mqm will be hijacked by pti.

____________the real competitors of pti are pml(n) ,mqm and jamiat ulema e islam.All anti usa vote will be cast in favour of pti all around the country.

Last edited by Andrew Dufresne; Friday, June 25, 2010 at 04:42 PM. Reason: Please avoid using upper case unnecessarily

Default @ali emran

dear i like imran khan more than anybody else but the reality is that feudals and self centred people are every where in our country. people here sell votes for money, so in my humble opinion if he gets 20 seats in the coming general elections that would be his achievement

sana_krn has a spectacular aura aboutsana_krn has a spectacular aura about

well in my opinion pti needs atleast 10 more years to b in govt. firstly becoz of low mobilization its populer among young genration but not among public
pti dunt hv strong leadrship n spokepersons to clear public abt thier objectives n aims
pti is known for imran khan 4 time being lets consider pti without imran khanwat u think pti can servive?
n my dears if the agenda of pti is to work for public y they need to b in govt? they have manpower funds n a proper forum they can start any programe for welfare of public if they r doing so am sorry its out of my knowldge
pti dunt hv vision imran always talk abt problem but never talk abt solution criticize on govt decisons n polices but never tallk abt wat should b best discion? so i belive imran dunt hv any proper palnning to solve n sort out problems of pakistan he should focus on solutions not on problems.......

Default to sana

let me tell u what imran khan has done for the country. he has been doing whole of his life things to cure the misery of people. cancer hospital is the biggest example.75% patients of the hospital are those who can not meet their both ends . they are not u or me. they are patients who deserve to be treated for free. the expense to cure this disease is almost 10 lac. NUML university.i assume u have not heard of it. this is for poor people. only pti has shadow cabinet . it has released its papers on budget. one political party or social work cannot change the fate of the nation especially the nation that has people like u who are not ready to recognize what someone has done for u. if someone has to change the fate power is essential. there is not a single state where social work brought any reform. people like u deserve nawaz sharif and zardari who have the solution of ur misery. NO OFFENCE
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to scsaus For This Useful Post:
Sociologist PU (Friday, June 25, 2010), xavier (Saturday, June 26, 2010)