CSS Forums

CSS Forums (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/)
-   Discussion (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/)
-   -   Wat would be the next leading party in the natinol Assembly? (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/37510-wat-would-next-leading-party-natinol-assembly.html)

fahim13 Monday, August 16, 2010 09:02 AM

Wat would be the next leading party in the natinol Assembly?

I know it is rough question and before time.
we can't change our fate in this matter.
we will depend again on PPPP, PML(N), PML(Q).
We know these are not sincere with Pakistan, they are sincere with themselves not the common people of Country.Am i right or not?

Invincible Monday, August 16, 2010 12:25 PM

[B]PML(N) Unfortunately[/B]. :sad:

impressionist Monday, August 16, 2010 12:46 PM

most probably PML (N) but i will vote Imran Khan

Anwar shah safi Monday, August 16, 2010 02:15 PM

dear so far as the sincerity is concern not only the parties you have mentioned but all of our politicians have no concern with people they are busy in filling their own pockets.
the next govt in my opinion in national assembly will be of PML (N) with strong opposition of PPPP

hamarapakistan Monday, August 16, 2010 02:27 PM

PPP will again establish the government .PML (N) is a Provincial party and its majority will then restricted to Punjab i-e upper Punjab only.

zebniazi Monday, August 16, 2010 02:43 PM

PML N Rocks-- PP ki yeh last govt ha-- Than no pp

Anwar shah safi Monday, August 16, 2010 02:50 PM

[QUOTE=zebniazi;206808]PML N Rocks-- PP ki yeh last govt ha-- Than no pp[/QUOTE]
PML N will establish the next Govt but not due to their fame but just due to there is no such a strong party against it otherwise............. PML N restricted itself to Punjab only

Sakk Monday, August 16, 2010 04:00 PM

[QUOTE=fahim13;206753]I know it is rough question and before time.
we can't change our fate in this matter.
we will depend again on PPPP, PML(N), PML(Q).
We know these are not sincere with Pakistan, they are sincere with themselves not the common people of Country.Am i right or not?[/QUOTE]

I wish if we make PTI seated in parliament instead of trying our traditional politicians those who can really bring some change to the foreign policy. If PMLN joins parliament I am worried the same foreign policy will continue and will prove to be disastrous.

polaris Monday, August 16, 2010 05:06 PM

only party having stronghold in the country is people's party without any damn doubt.. look at them they're having their routes in all four provinces n jus recently wt hppnd in gilgit baltistan they completely swept it... man, people really like people's party myth n legends... only problem wth them is today's buggers who dnt simply think of ordinary countrymen... yet i bet they're goin to sweep in nxt poles if all goes transparent..
com'n guys dnt talk abt pml (n) n pti... why do u guys forgt, pml (n) couldnt gt a single seat in sindh n balochistan in last poles, wth few in nwfp n rest in punjab.. they're one province party... i dont think they're gona sweep in nxt poles until n unless they're supported by military guys.. well well pti... it's simply piss-to-imran party.. a guy who's bn a big playboy in his life, who ran after a white girl n then couldnt manage to settle wth her, a guy who's earning billions of funds in name of hospital n things... well i dnt think he can bring abt any revolution.. he's nothing more than a person who knows hw to mk an impressive talks n speeches, tht also almost identical all the times...
to be honest i am nt aside to any party bt i really mourn n cry for the death of great zulfiqar ali bhutto n benazir bhutto... this country really needed them.. we've bn sent decades back by killing two great bhuttos, only leaders this country could hv so far..

let's pray for the fate of our country.. "May Allah Pak keep our homeland n its people under His blessings" Ameen

Saad Khan Monday, August 16, 2010 05:49 PM

I think next term will be of a Dictator.The way our democratic government is
going it seems to me that all is not well in future..
But any way i really want to see imran khans party to win..i know its a
far fetched thought,but i really like this man,and i believe his honesty.
PML.N is just waiting for its turn to further rob this country of its wealth...

09:06 PM (GMT +5)

vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.