Sunday, April 28, 2024
07:49 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Thursday, November 12, 2009

Intenser is on a distinguished road
Default Who will be the next President of Pakistan?

In view of current political situation...

who will be best substitute of Mr. Asif Ali Zardari as President of Pakistan...
Old Thursday, November 12, 2009

Mohammad Ahmed Kassi is on a distinguished road
Default Next President

Actually none of the Politician around the Pakistan is honest with regard to prosperity of Country but still Rumors about Mr. Aitazaz Ehsan are roaming around .....

May be Zardari give all of Presidential Powers to Parliament / Prime Minister and just became a person who signs Ordinances and then Mr. Aitazaz Ehsan became The President .....

Do or Die is an Old Concept,
Do it before you die is a new concept
Old Friday, November 13, 2009

Khadim Baloach is on a distinguished road
Default No one becoming new president.

Dear Friends,

No one becoming new persident of pakistan. Because there is already a president which is elected with high mandate. Those who are talking about substitution of Asif Ali Zardai, are playing with country and with more than 2/3rd majority of people whose representative has elcected him.

In constition only one way is to remove president from his/her offfice which is impeachement. As every body knows his peoples party is in majority and it is imposible of any impeachement.

Those whose wisheing for removing of president Zardari should wait untill 2014

This is crucial time for our country and we are facing war on terror so please dont make any unhealthy discussion this time.

Thaking you,

Khadim Ali
Old Friday, November 13, 2009

sillent.killer will become famous soon enough

welll........... this sentence rasis many questions
but in my openion May Allah Bless Pakistan and dont think that who will be next president because if this happen then we will go more back. now the sutation off pakistan is goind very bad and if something happen then i dont know what ill the future of pakistan,.
MAY ALLAH BLESS PAKISTAN
Old Saturday, November 14, 2009

@ Khadim. Indeed no one is becoming president now, and u r right i agree with u, but situation is becoming more worst when allegation of serious nature of corruption and misuses of power on honorable Mr. President are coming on surface, therefore a true Pakistani has to be worried about.

As we are follower of Muhammad S.A.W. peace be upon him according to his peace be upon him) teaching, character of our ruler must be un-questionable, remember this was only the weak circumstances of Pakistan which make Mr. Zardari a president of Pakistan otherwise I bet Honorable Mr. Asif Ali Zardari can not win his own seat of National Assembly in his home town Nawabshah, I visited Nawabshah last month.

Dont be emotional see todays newspapers with a new story of submarines kickbacks in 1994 by Honorable Mr. Asif Ali Zardari, if he is fair why dont he deny these rubbish allegations

@ All plz participate in +ve discussion

my purpose of this post is to find out options in case of absentia of current Office bearer not to degrade anyone.
Old Sunday, November 22, 2009

Braveheartkhilji is on a distinguished road

Well in opinion the next president will be elected on his due election.

Unless our government fails once more and all the assemblies are dissolved. The situation of our beloved motherland is going far more then just worst as we are fighting our own people in our own country but that is something else.

So far if it is just to be worried about our president to be elected if our government collapse then i'll suggest that there will once more be a dictator then the election of a civilian president, as it has been done more once in the past.

And if we talk about the prime minister then i will go for the election Mr. Imran Khan.

Long Live Pakistan

Last edited by Andrew Dufresne; Monday, September 27, 2010 at 04:36 PM.
Old Monday, September 27, 2010

and the Status-quo maintained... Still same situation of Corruption, Law and Order, bla bla bla...

Crimson is on a distinguished road

Who so ever is the President doesn’t really matter .He will be just another corrupt person who will merely give Presidency a face while the real power strings will be moving somewhere else. His decisions will never be independent and to cling onto his seat, he will be acting as a Devils Advocate.

So old or new President doesn’t matter : we are screwed either way.

The Manager will become famous soon enough

O my dear frnds,,
U all are well aware of the fact that the legislature is in the hands of PPP. Then how can it be possible that the next person to be a president may work & behave possitively. First it is not so much expected to impeache this man of Iron. And if it so happens then we will have a puupet in the hands of PPP having the same repute & agenda..................

Long live the Army.
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Roll no 12715

game on will become famous soon enoughgame on will become famous soon enough
Default zardari

In the first place, zardari is not going anywhere. he will stay in president house till 2013. no in-house or out-house change is likely.so, to me, the question dies down itself.