Tuesday, May 07, 2024
03:07 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Glaring is on a distinguished road
Unhappy Vip/VVip movements & protocol VS. Quaid.

Plz view the attached thumbnail.....
Attached Thumbnails
Vip/VVip movements & protocol VS. Quaid.-untitled.jpg  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Glaring For This Useful Post:
Fawad Ali (Wednesday, January 12, 2011), imran bakht (Wednesday, January 05, 2011)
Provincial Civil Service
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,335 Times in 569 Posts
Xeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdom

things has been changed now, earlier i had concern on this issue but latter on when i did some research then it was revealed all the countries n their had of govs n states hve similar security protocol. world scenario has been changed now. in 1974 on occasion of oic conference lahore, there was no security of muslim leaders in lahore n they were visiting markets n offering prayers in badshahi masjid with common people.
Shooting Star (Wednesday, January 05, 2011)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream View Post
things has been changed now, earlier i had concern on this issue but latter on when i did some research then it was revealed all the countries n their had of govs n states hve similar security protocol. world scenario has been changed now. in 1974 on occasion of oic conference lahore, there was no security of muslim leaders in lahore n they were visiting markets n offering prayers in badshahi masjid with common people.
Would you like to elaborate that CHANGE & your research?

These type of protocol held only in some countries of South Asia, I have very strong example of Iranian President (Mahmoud Ahmadinejad) who have lots of threat warnings, but he is still using his personal conveyance without any guards/security etc.
The Following User Says Thank You to Glaring For This Useful Post:
Call for Change (Tuesday, January 11, 2011)
Old Thursday, January 06, 2011
Provincial Civil Service
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Xeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glaring View Post
Would you like to elaborate that CHANGE & your research?

These type of protocol held only in some countries of South Asia, I have very strong example of Iranian President (Mahmoud Ahmadinejad) who have lots of threat warnings, but he is still using his personal conveyance without any guards/security etc.
search youtube about motorcades of world leaders
Old Monday, January 10, 2011

@ Dream

I have viewed the clips on YOUTUBE in accordance with your recommendation, dear as per my opinion most of the video recordings are relating to the tours of vip/vvip personalities to foriegn countries .You can't resemble them with the vip/vvip movements of our country, even in the Video clip of president OBAMA's tour to Germany ,during the vvip movement the president's cavalcade is shorter than the cavalcade of our vip movement.
Old Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Muhammad Asjad is on a distinguished road

Means that what ever others will do we should follow them????
Follow the tide and no matter it may lead us to hell....

Why don't we and our leaders follow their honesty etc

And by the way I remember a news in which tony Blair was standing on platform waiting for train to come
Glaring (Tuesday, January 11, 2011)
Provincial Civil Service

Quote:
@ Dream

I have viewed the clips on YOUTUBE in accordance with your recommendation, dear as per my opinion most of the video recordings are relating to the tours of vip/vvip personalities to foriegn countries .You can't resemble them with the vip/vvip movements of our country, even in the Video clip of president OBAMA's tour to Germany ,during the vvip movement the president's cavalcade is shorter than the cavalcade of our vip movement.
Germany is a peaceful country whereas in pakistan there are many security threats i.e. al qaeda, taliban, RAW, balochistan insurgency, karachi situation, suicide attacks etc. we hve many problem which are not known in developed countries.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhammad Asjad View Post
Means that what ever others will do we should follow them????
Follow the tide and no matter it may lead us to hell....

Why don't we and our leaders follow their honesty etc

And by the way I remember a news in which tony Blair was standing on platform waiting for train to come
no, we shud not follow the west cz they must hve 6 or 7 vehicles in their motorcades while we hve 80. so we hve set our own choice according to the situation. we shud protect our leaders n for them big motorcades are not problem.

we are insane people, we object large convoys n motorcades of our leaders, we criticize prime minister for expensive costumes while we never bothered to question their corruption of billion of dollars. sick nation.

@Muhammad Asjad
Sir plz read the conversation from start...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream View Post
Germany is a peaceful country whereas in pakistan there are many security threats i.e. al qaeda, taliban, RAW, balochistan insurgency, karachi situation, suicide attacks etc. we hve many problem which are not known in developed countries.

no, we shud not follow the west cz they must hve 6 or 7 vehicles in their motorcades while we hve 80. so we hve set our own choice according to the situation. we shud protect our leaders n for them big motorcades are not problem.

we are insane people, we object large convoys n motorcades of our leaders, we criticize prime minister for expensive costumes while we never bothered to question their corruption of billion of dollars. sick nation.
Than whats about IRANIAN PRESIDENT?
What do you think, Is he moving without any threat/enemy?
My dear change always starts from the base...
You should highlight their big blunders, we shall also discuss about it...
It means , in your opinion unecessary protocol of our Vips/VVips is mandatory in order to run the operations of our country?
To convince a single person you said SICK to the whole nation?
Is it any sort of healthy thinking or you are out of this NATION?

Last edited by Silent.Volcano; Wednesday, January 12, 2011 at 12:10 AM.
Provincial Civil Service

Quote:
Than whats about IRANIAN PRESIDENT?
What do you think, Is he moving without any threat/enemy?
My dear change always starts from the base...
You should highlight their big blunders, we shall also discuss about it...
It means , in your opinion unecessary protocol of our Vips/VVips is mandatory in order to run the operations of our country?
To convince a single person you said SICK to the whole nation?
Is it any sort of healthy thinking or you are out of this NATION?

Thousands of Lebanese took to the streets to greet Iran's President Ahmedinejad as his 35 car motorcade moved slowly through the streets of Beirut. Image credit: Daily Mail

Old Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Muhammad Asjad is on a distinguished road

dude he is on foreign tour means he would be accompanied by many ministers advisers and senior officials as well Lebanese senior official... that protocol he is receiving was given to him by Lebanese gov. he did not brought them all from Iran I Guess