CSS Forums

CSS Forums (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/)
-   Discussion (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/)
-   -   Do we need general kayani?(vote here) (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/43500-do-we-need-general-kayani-vote-here.html)

Muhammad Arif Shah Saturday, January 15, 2011 11:43 AM

[QUOTE=mjkhan;255409]
let the democracy flourish....[/QUOTE]

sorry brother till you educate your society don't just think democracy will be flourished !!!! and in the presence of these politicians , the literacy graph is likely to be decreased rather then increased !!! and this statement can be assessed by looking over the reservation of funds for education by all the democratic periods !!!!

nightmare2011 Saturday, January 15, 2011 12:37 PM

incompitent politicians............

all we pakistanis know well what z the standard of our politicians. each of them have its own agenda to rescue the country, however, they do possess gigantic interests to fulfil if they are provided wd a chance to rob loot this country.
if one wants to vote such politicians than go through..........
though, by its nature we condemn any type of martial law or aristocracy, yet the fact remains is that the capablity to rescue the Land of the Pure has possessed none other than the servile Army of Pakistan.
I must vote the Pakistan Army to rule for a fixed time as to enable pakistan boost and develop.

mjkhan Saturday, January 15, 2011 02:52 PM

[QUOTE=Muhammad Arif Shah;255414]sorry brother till you educate your society don't just think democracy will be flourished !!!! and in the presence of these politicians , the literacy graph is likely to be decreased rather then increased !!! and this statement can be assessed by looking over the reservation of funds for education by all the democratic periods !!!![/QUOTE]

yes brother you have very rightly pointed out a cause as to why democracy is not suited to PAK environment at least for the time being....i am not in favour of democratic setup in PAK...but if to choose between democracy and dictatorship i would raise my hand in favour of democracy...

and if corruption is the only base of giving priority to army over politicians then knock knock.....our generals are not less corrupt then politicians

sumia Saturday, January 15, 2011 03:16 PM

i think kayani should come n kick out these corrupt politicians ....western model of democracy is certainly not suitable for pakistan....n if we give them a chance....then the result is only going to be more n more corruption....army is the most disciplined department of pakistan....they are much better then the bunch incompetent few ruling us.......!

MBA Saturday, January 15, 2011 05:21 PM

[QUOTE=sumia;255446]i think kayani should come n kick out these corrupt politicians ....western model of democracy is certainly not suitable for pakistan....n if we give them a chance....then the result is only going to be more n more corruption....army is the most disciplined department of pakistan....they are much better then the bunch incompetent few ruling us.......![/QUOTE]

I always preferred army than on politicians but our all dictators proved themselves nonsense in the end, take example of 60s or 80s? Gen Mushraf is vital example, he just ran away after notorious deal, how rude ? He should have faced the heat.

Kayani Sahab is not stupid to come and kick democratic government, he will prove himself to be a professional soldier, I hope!

Regards,

Riaz Ahmed Alizai Saturday, January 15, 2011 05:49 PM

Wash Aathke

koi zaroorat nahi,,,sarhadoon k mohafiz sarhadoon per he ache lagte hain,,unhe parliament ka raasta dikane walo,,apne mustaqbil ko mazeeed andheroon me mat johnko.
:ohmy:

floydian Saturday, January 15, 2011 08:43 PM

[QUOTE=MBA;255469]
Kayani Sahab is not stupid to come and kick democratic government, he will prove himself to be a professional soldier, I hope!
Regards,[/QUOTE]

Brother I respect your view but you are only hoping against hope. Kayani is not a professional soldier. Why the heck he sought 3 year extension? Why did he crossed the professional limits and contemplated the change in Presidency in front of the US ambassador ? Why he handed over army database systems contract to his real brother's company (17 database systems x 35 crores per DS = 595 crores rupees). Why is he now enabling mullahs to come forward and play hyper active role in politics based on religion. Why he falsely claimed that army has achieved victory in South Waziristan, Bajaur n Swat? He is a shrewd person. Have you ever noticed his submissive body language wearing a cunning smile when meeting with Zardari? Shoulders down with an unimpressive and undecorated uniform (no para badge). Under his nose hundreds of young army officers have been slaughtered by taliban due to half hearted miitary planning and logistical mishaps? Mind you... a professional soldier is not considered fit to become a general cuz he is always a threat to the status quo.

Im now becoming a pessimist ... the generals, the mullahs, the politicians, the bureaucrats, the business community, the industrialists and the feudal lords .... all are standing naked in a glass tower and they are trying to hide which part?

There is no hope in sight.

regards,
floydian

hafiz ishtiaq ahmad Saturday, January 15, 2011 09:06 PM

[B]ye army waly medan-jang mai he achy lagty hai

war on terror control nahi hoe rehi uper say hakumt bi in ko day do
tu phir pakistan ki khair nahi

zardari sahab in say behter hai

dunya ki ankhoo mai jhool dal rakha hai

u.s.a minty kar raha hai north wazirastan mai operation ki, magar hakumt hai k manti hi nahi

[COLOR="Teal"]berhal in army walo say Allah bachaey[/B][/COLOR]

Usman Cheema Sunday, January 16, 2011 02:10 AM

No hope

I second floydian in his views. We are facing problems everywhere as far as leadership and sincerity with Pakistan is concerned, our politicians are corrupt, our armed personnel have lost their courage, our media is a group of black mailers and our masses are too ignorant too reach any decision that what they want. The only remedy to our problems is to mend our ways individually because in a hadith our beloved Prophet (PBUH) said "Jesi qoum hoi wesa hukmran us per musalat kia jay ga".

Regards,

Muhammad Asjad Sunday, January 16, 2011 02:55 PM

Gen Kiyani is very calm person and he knows what he is doing and i think he wants democracy to prevail and will never interfere else he could have done it in no time and people would have also supported him

In my opinion he is doing very right... the way he is playing his role

According to me Army should never interfere in the politics and let democracy prevail and that is better for us all.

06:47 AM (GMT +5)

vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.