Wednesday, May 08, 2024
07:13 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Thursday, February 10, 2011
Provincial Civil Service
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,335 Times in 569 Posts
Xeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdom
Default Balochistan: Situation is worsening day by day

Blowing electricity towers and gas pipelines are the routine jobs in Balochistan. Recently Quetta has 12 hours load shedding which is capital city and rest of the districts are suffering from worse load shedding of 18 to 20 hours in winter. All the 30 districts of Balochistan are without supply of natural gas, the repaired gas pipeline has blown up again.

Not to mention the common people, govt. high profile officers are not safe. Deputy Commissioner Jhal Magsi is kidnapped alongwith his 8 body guards and still missing. CM and Governor were targeted but they narrowly escaped. There is not writ of law in the province and police has failed totally to maintain order. Quetta city and other areas are suffering from severe events of kidnap for ransom, traders and businessmen are not safe.

Travel on National Highways is not safe, recently Quetta-Karachi Highway has been handed over to Frontier Corpse and passengers travel in convoy. Life and honor is not safe, thousands of people died in the events of target killing. Police is demoralized and failed to protect people, it also shows their inefficiency to maintain law and order.

The province is home to huge natural resources but these are not utilized to economically develop the province as well as country. Gawadar Deep Sea port is though functional but yet it didn't achieve its target to play its role in the development of country and province. Situation is worsening day by day in the province but there is no serious attention of the govt. towards solution of the problem. These events are adding salt to the injuries of the locals and the province is pushing back in the stone age.

I invite the opinion of members to come forward with your views towards solution of this long standing issue.
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Roll number 6338

JazibRoomi has a spectacular aura aboutJazibRoomi has a spectacular aura about

Well this may hurt someone but somehow it seems Continuation of Musharaf policy to convert B areas into A areas may work.

usman malik 65 will become famous soon enough
Default Balochistan a question mark?

Baluchistan has become a question mark on the sincerity of our government toward the promotion of National Integrity.it is very astonishing when we analyse the facts and figures of province e.g largest province,full of natural resources with the situation of law and order..we are,so far, unable to bring the province in the main stream of development and government is showing higher level of negligence from the issue..
i simply evaluate the issue of Baluchistan on the following basis:-
1. are the habitant of Baluchistan either Balochi or other ethnic groups not Pakistani national to get the rights which the people of other provinces are enjoying?
2. why government not following the constitutional provisions of rights and privileges for provinces in Balochistan?
3. If the foreign hands are involved in game of Balochistan then why we are unable to stop them despite we have strength of agencies and security forces?
4. what are the internal factors which are not allowing government of solve the Baluchistan Issue?
These are just few issues but when we see the problem in detail we may find a Pandora box..
i would reply the answer of all these question in simple which is "lack of sincerity"...

Gulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really nice

People of Balochistan are responsible for this mess.you have heroes in the shape of Bugti's and Marri's who believe in violence and terror.they are killing our Punjabi's on roads.Why they are doing this.You people support them as in karachi people support that Altaf bhai...patron of target killers.

If today Balochistan is suffering it is becaz of the unyielding attitude of its rebel cum political leaders.Musharraf did the right thing by tormenting these people who side with Indians openly.Entire leadership of Bugti's should be arrested and put behind bars.

As far as gas load shedding is concerned then let me tell you that why these people of Balochistan/and now angry rebels blow these pipe lines with their own hands.they do it just to torment others and nothing else.

these people believe in killing and destruction and when military punish them they accuse them that military is punjabi or punjabi general feel happiness in tormenting balochi people..what non sense it is by the way..balochi's should explain it.

I believe that army action is the right course left to eliminate these anti state elements there.population is less and environment suitable with clear distinction b/w enemy and civilians I think it will pose no severe problem.Swat was hectic and if our army can be successful there then why not here.

finish these terrorists and then talk about development.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gulrukh For This Useful Post:
Sociologist PU (Sunday, February 13, 2011), venomous_91 (Friday, February 11, 2011)

YOUNIS MARRI will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Binyamin View Post
Blowing electricity towers and gas pipelines are the routine jobs in Balochistan. Recently Quetta has 12 hours load shedding which is capital city and rest of the districts are suffering from worse load shedding of 18 to 20 hours in winter. All the 30 districts of Balochistan are without supply of natural gas, the repaired gas pipeline has blown up again.

Not to mention the common people, govt. high profile officers are not safe. Deputy Commissioner Jhal Magsi is kidnapped alongwith his 8 body guards and still missing. CM and Governor were targeted but they narrowly escaped. There is not writ of law in the province and police has failed totally to maintain order. Quetta city and other areas are suffering from severe events of kidnap for ransom, traders and businessmen are not safe.

Travel on National Highways is not safe, recently Quetta-Karachi Highway has been handed over to Frontier Corpse and passengers travel in convoy. Life and honor is not safe, thousands of people died in the events of target killing. Police is demoralized and failed to protect people, it also shows their inefficiency to maintain law and order.

The province is home to huge natural resources but these are not utilized to economically develop the province as well as country. Gawadar Deep Sea port is though functional but yet it didn't achieve its target to play its role in the development of country and province. Situation is worsening day by day in the province but there is no serious attention of the govt. towards solution of the problem. These events are adding salt to the injuries of the locals and the province is pushing back in the stone age.

I invite the opinion of members to come forward with your views towards solution of this long standing issue.
dear you mentioned that police is totaly failed, i thnk u dnt know that total powers are with frontier core, and currently laveis force is working in B area, police works only in urban areas,

another thing u said governor , c m , other govt officials are not safe.
what about other poor people??? are they safe????

what fc and laveis are doing???? dnt blame poice coz they have no powers.
everyone is responsible not only people,govt is also playing role for such conditions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gulrukh View Post
People of Balochistan are responsible for this mess.you have heroes in the shape of Bugti's and Marri's who believe in violence and terror.they are killing our Punjabi's on roads.Why they are doing this.You people support them as in karachi people support that Altaf bhai...patron of target killers.

If today Balochistan is suffering it is becaz of the unyielding attitude of its rebel cum political leaders.Musharraf did the right thing by tormenting these people who side with Indians openly.Entire leadership of Bugti's should be arrested and put behind bars.

As far as gas load shedding is concerned then let me tell you that why these people of Balochistan/and now angry rebels blow these pipe lines with their own hands.they do it just to torment others and nothing else.

these people believe in killing and destruction and when military punish them they accuse them that military is punjabi or punjabi general feel happiness in tormenting balochi people..what non sense it is by the way..balochi's should explain it.

I believe that army action is the right course left to eliminate these anti state elements there.population is less and environment suitable with clear distinction b/w enemy and civilians I think it will pose no severe problem.Swat was hectic and if our army can be successful there then why not here.

finish these terrorists and then talk about development.
can you tell that who is throwing tortured dead bodies of balochs????
whr are those 8000 missing balochs for whom cheif justice and hrcp raising voice .
who killed akbar, balach, nauroze, khalid, diljan, sadat, asad, .............

where is that pact which mohammad ali jinnah signed???
where is lahore resolution?????
where from u get natural gas, but ppl of that province burn woods.wht abt tht???
from where u get gold??? but what abt the poor people????

dear govt is also doing there level best.

dnd go for such criticism abt any nation

Last edited by Silent.Volcano; Thursday, February 10, 2011 at 04:42 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to YOUNIS MARRI For This Useful Post:
venomous_91 (Friday, February 11, 2011)
Provincial Civil Service
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,335 Times in 569 Posts
Xeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by YOUNIS MARRI View Post
dear you mentioned that police is totaly failed, i thnk u dnt know that total powers are with frontier core, and currently laveis force is working in B area, police works only in urban areas,
By police I mean local force who maintains law and order, Police in 'A' area and Levies in 'B' area. B areas has been restored recently, earlier whole of the province was A area, under the control of police, so obviously they have failed.

Quote:
another thing u said governor , c m , other govt officials are not safe.
what about other poor people??? are they safe????
I said, "Not to mention the common people, even govt. high profile officers are not safe."

Quote:
what fc and laveis are doing???? dnt blame poice coz they have no powers.
everyone is responsible not only people,govt is also playing role for such conditions
What do you mean by power? You can't justify their inefficiency with power. They are equipped with arms and provided every king of facility, they represent the state then what else power is? If FC has real powers, why they failed so far to maintain order?
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,122 Times in 674 Posts
mhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud of

As far as I know about Balochistan, it is a huge mostly uninhabited land where human settlements are in remote hamlets far apart from each other without any direct linkage in between, and hence most people in Balochistan have no idea of harmonious cohesive living in a civilized environment. In my opinion there is a need to buildup cities and towns and urge people to settle in them by providing health care, education and civil services in the cities. Also let local people work in any facilities established in their cities, so that they can eventually learn cohesive living by serving other people belonging to their own land and also those who come to their cities. Balochis are truly nice, hospitable and congruous people, they only seem to be aggrieved and agitated by the notion that they have been left behind in their own country and when they try to come along, they find the doors of opportunities closed down upon them. Building up more cities will give them a realization of opportunities and hence subside their grievances.

Things like FC has power while the Police should have bla bla, are only adhoc solutions, not a real resolve towards the issue I guess. Hire more Balochis as soldiers and officers in the same FC, and the difference it will make would be discernable.

What is needed to be realized about Balochistan is there is an insurgency going on in there, and it needs to be tackled by employing counter insurgecy tactics which is armed suppression of rebels coupled with incentives for the population to fracture the links between insurgents and civilians. What the government is doing is its statement show they are carrying out a COIN operation while in reality they are conducting a counter terrorist operation which is only take up an offensive against the terrorists. Such an operation will serve no one but harm the concord of the nation and consequently worsening the situation day by day.
Old Friday, February 11, 2011

venomous_91 is on a distinguished road

I think that no person is bad in nature, hatred and resistance is created when people start showing despair about what they want and they're not given, I think the Government should give them their portion of Gas, thats all most of Baluchis want! basic human needs which is lacking in most of the areas of Baluchistan! I think we should give baluchis the respect, we should encourage them to learn, gain knowledge and let them know whats happening in around the globe. By this most of the problem will get solved itself!

usman malik 65 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by venomous_91 View Post
I think that no person is bad in nature, hatred and resistance is created when people start showing despair about what they want and they're not given, I think the Government should give them their portion of Gas, thats all most of Baluchis want! basic human needs which is lacking in most of the areas of Baluchistan! I think we should give baluchis the respect, we should encourage them to learn, gain knowledge and let them know whats happening in around the globe. By this most of the problem will get solved itself!
Brother you have very rightly given the solution of the problem and indeed it is known to everyone.But the actual problem is that no one is there to do all this and the analyst are time and again giving warnings that we will lose Baluchistan if the situation continues..As far as human rights are concerned if someone don't feel himself protected in a dominion he will surely fight for his own protection..the unavailability of basic rights often generate a situation where revolution and separation become a very easy option like it happened in east Pakistan.

venomous_91 is on a distinguished road

Very true my friend, but we should not allow this part of Pakistan to slip from our hands! Just like the example you gave of East- Pakistan! What I emphasized on was an idealistic approach! which certainly is next to impossible! but! all I can dream of as a Pakistani is a Pakistan with no differences of sects! whether we are baluchis, sindhis, panjabis or pathans, we are Pakistanis, and more above it we are Muslims believing in the total submission to one! THE ALMIGHTY GOD!
Butaan-e-rango boo ko torr kar millat ma gum hoja,
Na Irani rehay baqi na torani na afghani...