Saturday, April 27, 2024
07:49 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Friday, February 25, 2011
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,572 Times in 792 Posts
Invincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud of
Default So Imran Khan says about suicide bombing

His statement has disappointed me

Attached Thumbnails
So Imran Khan says about suicide bombing-bp-10.gif  
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,049 Times in 524 Posts
Waqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud of

Whenever one speaks the truth,creates a hurdle for others.
As far your disappointment is concerned,i do not think that whatever imran khan said,was wrong.
Vengeance is in human nature.
Thus,i totally agree with his statement.
Take a look at all wars,why not any war have got success on the basis of force?
Why most of the thinkers and politicians always seek peace instead of war?

Last edited by Andrew Dufresne; Friday, February 25, 2011 at 05:46 PM. Reason: Quote

geefarid is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waqar Abro View Post
As far your disappointment is concerned,i do not think that whatever imran khan said,was wrong.
100 % wrong approach. its means Imran is head of suicide bombers?
he appreciate them that they are on the right way?
one may have sympathy for the victims but is it right to increase the no. of victims by killing innocents.
there is no support for his saying and this may make the situation more worst.

Invincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud of

Quote:
One can be licensed to kill on just one condition,if he slaughters those who have incurred guilt.killing of innocent Masses in Mosques, Markets are not justifiable at all.

Thanked 1,049 Times in 524 Posts
Waqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by geefarid View Post
100 % wrong approach. its means Imran is head of suicide bombers?
he appreciate them that they are on the right way?
one may have sympathy for the victims but is it right to increase the no. of victims by killing innocents.
there is no support for his saying and this may make the situation more worst.
Is there no concept of self defense?
I just wrote what,is in human nature.
Take for the granted,your mother,brother,and sister have been killed brutally what would you do then.

Do you know what,we just discuss rights and rules only theoretically but do not do actual practice what we learn.
I was not pessimist though.
I just advocated the reality.

P.S : do not take my words to your heart, i have just given example.

Best Regards,

Quote:
Take for the granted,your mother,brother,and sister have been killed brutally what would you do then.
How many americans lost their lives in suicide bombings in Pakistan?
Banned

Marjah will become famous soon enough

Imran Khan is absolutely right and you people have wrongly perceived his words. When an innocent person is killed and there is no justice dispensed then the relatives of the victims due to revenge are ready to be a suicide bomber to revenge the death.

A row of suicide attacks started in the previous decade, and still there is no justice provided to the victims of drone attacks who were innocent. If justice is provided then there will be no suicide attacks. State instead of giving permit to foreign elements to kill its citizens is not the proper way to deal with, rather State should hang the culprits and dispense the quick justice to victims.

geefarid is on a distinguished road

Quote:

Do you know what,we just discuss rights and rules only theoretically but do not do actual practice what we learn.
I was not pessimist though.
I just advocated the reality.

P.S : do not take my words to your heart, i have just given example.

Best Regards,
what should i do if i lost my any family member in a suicide attack?

should not i curse Imran and other heads and masterminds more than the suicide bomber (who was miss guided by them).

it is not my personal issue but our nation's and i respect your opinion also.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marjah View Post
Imran Khan is absolutely right and you people have wrongly perceived his words. When an innocent person is killed and there is no justice dispensed then the relatives of the victims due to revenge are ready to be a suicide bomber to revenge the death.

A row of suicide attacks started in the previous decade, and still there is no justice provided to the victims of drone attacks who were innocent. If justice is provided then there will be no suicide attacks. State instead of giving permit to foreign elements to kill its citizens is not the proper way to deal with, rather State should hang the culprits and dispense the quick justice to victims.
we all know and firmly beleave that

one innocent's murder is equal to the murder of whole humanity

what a pity to kill dozens of innocents in revenge of one. when this chain will stop?

Regards

Last edited by Andrew Dufresne; Friday, February 25, 2011 at 05:58 PM.
Banned

Marjah will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by geefarid View Post

what a pity to kill dozens of innocents in revenge of one. when this chain will stop?

Regards
There is solution: quick and speedy Justice without fear or favor.

mjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to all

agar koi meray khandan ko maray aur govt. ki is ma support shamil ho aur meray pas insaf hasil karnay ka koi zaria na ho to

ma bhi khudkush bombar bun jaon ga

hakumat kufr sa to chal saktin hain zulm sa nahee..hazrat ali a.s

raha sawal k khudkush dhamakay(sirf un k liye jo badla lenay k liye apnay maa, baap,bhai ki maut ka esa kartay hain) ma ba gunnah loog bhi maray jatay hain to jo zulm is waqt kia ja raha hai us k nateejay ma jo khud kush dhamakay ho rahay hain meray nazdeeq wo aik azab hai aur quran majeed k mutabiq(if i remember correctly) azab jub atey hain to gunnah garon k sath ba gunnah bhi us ki zad ma atay hain.hamaray liye lahore karachi ma baith kar is baat ka andaza lagana bohat mushkil hai.aik raymond davis na lahore ma qatal kia to america sa dushmani lenay tak ko tayar hain sub aur jo becharay qabaili rooz martay hain ba gunnah un k liye kisi na kabhi kuch kia? aur jub wo reaction dikhain to wo ghalt ho gaey.wah ra duniya.hamay sharam ani chahiye jo yahan khamoshi sa apnay gharon ma baithay rehtay hain aur koi awaz nahee uthata apnay bhai bahnon k liye.ma ghalt nahee hon ga agar apnay ap ko be gherat kahon ga.kiu k meray bhai behno ko mara ja raha hai aur mujhey koi farq nahee parta.khudkush dhamakay action nahee reaction hain.we need to understand this.lakin han hur khudkush hamla badlay k liye nahee hota.

sucide bombing is and would never be justified but we need to understand k hum sa kahan par ghalti ho rahee hai.i have no sympathies for any sucide bomber(one who does this for taking revenge) nor i have any for myself.tali dono khaton sa bajti hai

mujhey yaad hai hamid mir ka aik show jis ma us na aik bachay ki kahani sunai thi k us ki ma jo k shayad droone hamlay ma zakhmi huwi thi aur marnay sa pehlay us na apnay bachay sa kaha tha k ye americans ka kaam hai.hum un ka to kuch nahee bigar saktay lakin islamabad ma jo un k hami bethay hain un sa mera badla zaroor lena aur kuch saal bad wohee bacha sucide bomb attempt karta huwa giraftar ho geya.

is ma qasoor agar kisi ka hai to hamara apna.america in my view has nothing to do with this.they just watch over their interests.hamain apnay interests ki hifazat khud larni hai
zaroorat is amar ki hai k hum apnay ap ko us khudkush bombar(15 16 years lad jis ko hamari civilized duniya ka kuch ziada nahee pata)ki jaga rakh k daikhain.phir decide karain k kis ka kitna qasoor hai