CSS Forums

CSS Forums (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/)
-   Discussion (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/)
-   -   Who Should Do CSS? (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/46425-who-should-do-css.html)

mukt Tuesday, March 15, 2011 10:28 PM

[QUOTE=Chauhdary12;278806]@ Mani1

Sir, i disagree, not all the CSPs are corrupt, you can not blame and disgrace all. There may be some black sheep in society but mostly the CSPs are committed to their duties honestly.[/QUOTE]

Please read what he said. He said 95% (not 100%) and I do agree with him. I have seen this personally and trust me 95% of them do indulge in corruption, It might be a higher % but not a lower one. Also, Please know that I or mani1 never said that EVERYONE of the CSPs are corrupt, no, not at all. But Most are, they are enough to give us a bad name .. It's true .. rather than keeping ourselves in the dark and assuming everything is alright we should do something (I don't know what) but something should be done :/ I also don't know what should be done which is why I started this thread .. but trust me dude, most of ppl who do or apply for css are wanting POWER or money .. and If you perform your job honestly in css, you get nothing .. it's only when you abuse your powers, you get the real POWER & money :)

ali36 Tuesday, March 15, 2011 10:59 PM

[QUOTE]Originally Posted by [B][COLOR="Black"]mukt [/COLOR][/B]

Think your self, "x" is a officer from middle class, he wants to have luxuries and all that .. he is offered 500,000 RS for something under him .. what are the chances he will reject it? Now suppose "y" is someone who has a wealth of 50000000 and he is offered 500,000 .. what are the chances he will Accept this bribe? you think he will sell his self-respect for such a low price while he already owns 100 times more than what is offered? it's just a logical thought [/QUOTE]

if that "y" officer is rich person with zardari sahab mind frame ,i think chances of corruption are more than officer "x".
i will contend same that corruption has nothing to do with wealth already acquired.Because if u have more wealth u will desire for more.However if u have less u may not have greed to acquire more because u have not actually experienced how it feels when u r rich,so u will be happy with legal ways of earning n not resorting on illegal ones.

muhammad imran sethi Tuesday, March 15, 2011 11:04 PM

csp

This is the dilemma i am facing after taking css2011.Now i am thinking whether to take it again in 2012or not.Most people suggest to me that graduates of aku can have a much brighter carrer than css.I want guidance of the forum in this regard.

Fnoor Tuesday, March 15, 2011 11:12 PM

[CODE]Please read what he said. He said 95% (not 100%) and I do agree with him. I have seen this personally and trust me 95% of them do indulge in corruption, It might be a higher % but not a lower one. Also, Please know that I or mani1 never said that EVERYONE of the CSPs are corrupt, no, not at all. But Most are, they are enough to give us a bad name .. It's true .. rather than keeping ourselves in the dark and assuming everything is alright we should do something (I don't know what) but something should be done :/ I also don't know what should be done which is why I started this thread .. but trust me dude, most of ppl who do or apply for css are wanting POWER or money .. and If you perform your job honestly in css, you get nothing .. it's only when you abuse your powers, you get the real POWER & money [/CODE]

What about the private sectors? Where average salaries starts from PKR 15000/- or less only if someone holding minimum Masters degree with experience what about after graduation if some one goes for internship how much start he will get?

What about government sectors? For that also you need first good approach to get the job, or if someone is lucky enough to get it by his own what will be his/her pay in start.

Whereas I believe its aslo not possible for all mediocres & poors to become engineer & doctors....!

Ok If someone become teacher the pay he gets do you will satisfy his/her needs & s/he wont involve theirselves into corruption.

It will be long debate but why we always have this mind set to give first choice to rich people, and why you think they wont do corruption, look at your President, ministers, leaders I am sure you will get ur reply.

We have to think beyond this circle boss, I do agree that corruption has thick black clouds on our country but it doesnt mean that only poors are responsible for this.

ali36 Tuesday, March 15, 2011 11:15 PM

[QUOTE]Originally Posted by [B][COLOR="Black"]muhammad imran sethi [/COLOR][/B]
This is the dilemma i am facing after taking css2011.Now i am thinking whether to take it again in 2012or not.Most people suggest to me that graduates of aku can have a much brighter carrer than css.I want guidance of the forum in this regard[/QUOTE]

I dont think its dilemma any more ,after u attempted css 2011

however for ur convenience i will suggest u to revisit ur priorities.If u have still firm resolve to be csp officer,then move further with chalking out ur planes,like reflection on ur expected performance in css2011.If it was good stay optimistic,if other way round give a go ahead to further preparation for css2012.
However if u r no more interested in becoming csp after dismal experience of css2011,the decision is urs to do othr things which u should be supposedly doing.so its all abt ur own priorities.

soloflyer Tuesday, March 15, 2011 11:21 PM

i agree with mukt...it is the unwritten contract that most of the csp's sign :P...those who do not agree should read two articles published in by a serving csp named syed sadat one is "I am corrupt honestly" and the other is "i am guilty honestly". it is just impossible to live comfortably with a salary of 18k. in lahore just school fees for a child is 6to8k. (i am talking about above average schools the likes of lahore grammar and lacas).. moreover we have never heard that a serving csp resigns in protest of the endemic corruption plaguing the govt institutions. it is a harsh reality that we have to accept because if we cannot accept it then no solution can be provided.

mani1 Tuesday, March 15, 2011 11:28 PM

Let me tell you different shades of corruption within CSPs

1)A ASP/SP would be sincere towards cases involving rape/murder/poor but will take bribe from a businessman for cheque dishonor case for writing a favorable Investigation Report. When inquired he will claim that this isn't corruption because businessman can [B]easily afford to pay him Rs. 100,000[/B] and he also claims that reason behind favorable Investigation report was that businessman was actually innocent therefore there was no harm!!

2)A DCO will get gifts from people such as LCD TV/AC etc from various people e.g. those involved in the construction in the district. When inquired, DCO claims that these are only gifts and do not influence his decision hence it is not corruption!!

3)A secretary will take a million or so rupees for transfer of personnel or a favorable decision in any matter from a party. When inquired, the secretary would say that it isn't corruption because whatever decision was taken was in national interest and that the bribe he took did no harm to anyone!!

These are just few of the examples of how CSPs justify their corruption.

Someone said that CSPs perform their duties vigilantly. I never said they don't. They do, and in the process also rake up huge amounts of bribe :) No honest person survives in this system. I know a honest person in FIA who was sidelined and was [B]transferred overnight by direct presidential orders[/B] to FIA academy when he refused to accept bribe and issue a favorable report. I also know alot of other people who are billionaires now due to their "Yes, boss" attitude and we all know this what attitude entails

Glaring Tuesday, March 15, 2011 11:34 PM

[QUOTE=mukt;278807]You fail to understand that the politicians were not as rich before they joined politics. They were rich, no doubt but they were not SUPER-RICH as they are now. Most of the politicians are coming from grand-father, father, son (same families) which are again Landlords and vadairas mostly .. A Person with huge amount of money will not sell his morals and ethics for a small amount. Trust me, on the upper class the corruption is lesser than on the middle class. Think your self, "x" is a officer from middle class, he wants to have luxuries and all that .. he is offered 500,000 RS for something under him .. what are the chances he will reject it? Now suppose "y" is someone who has a wealth of 50000000 and he is offered 500,000 .. what are the chances he will Accept this bribe? you think he will sell his self-respect for such a low price while he already owns 100 times more than what is offered? it's just a logical thought[/QUOTE]

My brother Honesty requires no logics & measurements, You can't differentiate the status of corruption between middle & upper class, on the basis of Wealth and Assets :nono . Dear you should read the book “RAJA GIDH” by BANU QUDSIA in which she writes about the GIDH, I don’t remember the exact words but the meaning: “aisa parinda jo khaata jata hai ,khata jata hai, uska stomach bhar jata hai, magar wo Qey (vomiting) krta hai or phir khata jata hai, kiun'k uski fitrat pur'hawas or lalachi hai) I'm a Govt. employee and I observed if anybody wants corruption, he'll do, in-spite of all his/her higher assets & bank balances but on the other hand if anyone is honest, he/she'll never do corruption in-spite of empty pocket & low salary...
What is the definition of Corruption in our country? Does it perform by politicians & CSPs only? No brother, Ek Rer'hee Waley ka Kharaab fruite ko perfect keh kr sale kerna bhi corruption hai, ek lower-shop keeper ka old item ko new keh kr sale kerna bhi corruption, Ek super rich,Rice Merchant ka average rice ko BASMATI keh kr sale krna bhi corruption hai, and it is also disastrous for the economy and progress of our country (I can prove it if you want). App kehtey hain k ek middle class CSS kr k corruption karey ga, but iss baat ki koi guarantee hai k wo dosri fields main corruption NAHI karey ga? :unsure: So corruption has no restriction of Upper, Middle and Lower class :nono I have many CSP friends from lower-middle class, which are spending average lives with their families under the light of honesty with full happiness. :)
An Aspect of Middle-Class CSPs:
They can serve the general public in appropriate manners, because they are one of average families, so they can easily understand the problems of this Class, Although an Upper Class CSP could also be helpful for the general public but he/she can feel their pain only with the help of his/her OBSERVATION. But my dear, there Is A Big Difference Between OBSERVATION and EXPERIENCE.:vic

Regards...

Rixwan Wednesday, March 16, 2011 12:10 AM

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]as far as i think...the reason of attempting CSS is different for different people...you just cannot say that people did this for only Power and money....
this vary person to person...if you asked me i will attempt this to get Power so that i can utilize my power in proper direction and as per demand of my job description..if we are saying that people are corrupted that wont solve the problem...who are those people...? those people come from us...we all are doing corruption..it is not necessary that corruption just can only be done through money....
while we are taking papers..we do cheat...this is corruption...
we break the rules of traffic...this is corruption...
we tell other that something is wrong and that something is being done by us at some other point of time..this is also corruption....

we just cannot point out any one that he is wrong...neither we can correct someone..first we need to analyse ourselves..show through our actions that what is right and what is wrong....here we discuss that people do corruption..this n that..and when we got chance to do something we are no different from them...we start flowing in same direction as those people did..so what is difference in between you and them...?

and if talk religiously...this thing become so simple that you will have to be answerable for what you have done...so just try to correct your self.. sooner or later things start getting better...[/FONT]

Kamran Ahmed Wednesday, March 16, 2011 12:14 AM

The Class.....
People are really angry that anybody can do CSS!
The criteria for to do or not to do CSS is not the class. Excuse me! The curruption? If you have Iman, If you believe that you will rise again after you die you wont do it.

It is Allaah who gives the RIZK, Now its up to you whether you convert it into Haram. People will respect your but at you back will abuse. Thats the real respect of currupt people.

For me, Allaah is enough who is RAZAQ of the whole universe.
Besides class whatever you are talking about is true.

08:24 AM (GMT +5)

vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.