CSS Forums

CSS Forums (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/)
-   Discussion (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/)
-   -   Raymond Davis freed (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/46458-raymond-davis-freed.html)

Ali Ahmad Syed Wednesday, March 16, 2011 05:14 PM

Raymond Davis freed

1 Attachment(s)
Jang News:

Call for Change Wednesday, March 16, 2011 05:19 PM

unbelievable :sad

ya Pakistanion ka khoon inta sasta kuo hay ?? I can't accept it :(

that's a real shame :(

Gulrukh Wednesday, March 16, 2011 05:29 PM

family ney maaf kar diya to what's the problem....well I don't know how people forgive the killers of their loved ones..on our side it's quite opposite..qatl key badley qatl hi hota hai..aur hona bhi chahiye.
khair its personal problem of every one.can't comment on their decision.:sad

Raymond is out of Pak now.:wait

farasat_ali Wednesday, March 16, 2011 05:30 PM

Bad News but kia kia ja sakta hai Paisa lay lia hona hai or kia Unko kia faida hona tha agar issay saza bhi ho jati is leay unho nay paisa lay lia Paisa sab ka baap
Any way it was pre decided nothing will happen and he will be released
Shame on our Corrupt leader

Khanewalian Wednesday, March 16, 2011 05:31 PM

Our Cheap Media is doing propaganda about this kind of news. He hasn't released till now according to Intelligence sources. His name is in ECL, and our army(ISI) is leading this case too, he is here till now! So be relax!

Call for Change Wednesday, March 16, 2011 05:34 PM

yup, i think he is not released yet . It is really unbelievable . I wish that this news is just a false propaganda and not a reality.

farasat_ali Wednesday, March 16, 2011 05:35 PM

[QUOTE=Gulrukh;279001]family ney maaf kar diya to what's the problem....well I don't know how people forgive the killers of their loved ones..on our side it's quite opposite..qatl key badley qatl hi hota hai..aur hona bhi chahiye.

Raymond is out of Pak now.:wait[/QUOTE]
Paisa ata kisko dukhta hai any way i do not aisa howa bhi k nahi but paison kay bagair mafi not possible

Jab Rana shab nay hi tasdeek kar di tu kia jhoot ho sakta hai

Amrica bhi Rawana ho gaya ab tu wo

Kamran Wednesday, March 16, 2011 05:46 PM

[QUOTE=Gulrukh;279001]family ney maaf kar diya to what's the problem....well I don't know how people forgive the killers of their loved ones..on our side it's quite opposite..qatl key badley qatl hi hota hai..aur hona bhi chahiye.

Raymond is out of Pak now.:wait[/QUOTE]

To me,This is really surprising.However,Ghareebi iss ki vaja bani ho gi.Faizan aur Faheem ki families ghareeb loag the.unn ko 6 crore rupees diye gae aur lawahkeen ne raymond davis ko maaf ker diya.

ab jab lawahkeen ne hii maaf ker diya to aur kisi ko kia problem ho saqti he.

STRAIN2 Wednesday, March 16, 2011 05:54 PM

What about land laws?

Forget about Deeat Money for a short while and read the today's Arab News. I just want to drag your attention to one point here (highlighted in bold).

RIYADH: An Indian father has pardoned four Indian expatriates who were found guilty of murdering his son in Riyadh in early 2008.
Abdul Kader, the father, received SR680,000 in blood money from the four expatriates who murdered his 24-year-old son, Mohammed Ashraff, in Riyadh’s Aziziyah district.
The dead man was from the port city of Mangalore in the southern state of Karnataka. His killers were all from the south Indian state of Kerala.
The blood money was paid by Gulf-based Indian businessman C.K. Menon through a Saudi friend in Alkhobar, Mohammed bin Hamim.
Bin Hamim said Menon, a philanthropist, instructed him to pay the blood money on his behalf in sympathy for the convicts’ families.
The four Indians who carried out the killing were Mohammed Fazaludeen from Kannur, Kunnath Mustaffa from Perintalmanna, Mohammed Mustaffa from Palakkad and Sakir Hussein from Thiruvananthapuram.
The first three are married, while the fourth is single.
Shihab Kotukad, an Indian social worker who was dealing with the case, said Menon agreed to pay the blood money after intervention by former Kerala Chief Minister Omman Chandi.
The men were convicted of murder in late 2008, six months after the killing. [B][U]Sources said that although the four men have been pardoned (according to the private rights of wronged individuals), they still have to face five years in jail for breaching public rights.[/U][/B]
Officials from the Indian Embassy in Riyadh attended court to oversee the pardon deal.

Raz Wednesday, March 16, 2011 05:57 PM

In such sensitive cases, right of exoneration should be in the jurisdiction of state but not the affected individuals. Even if heirs of such deceased persons forgive him but state should take stand against him. Gravity of issue invites the involvement of stat but not the private role of parents. chahy lawahiqeen maaaf kar dain lakin Riyasat ko maaf nhi karna chaee. Forgiveness should be on the part of state.

03:46 AM (GMT +5)

vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.