CSS Forums

CSS Forums (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/)
-   Discussion (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/)
-   -   Raymond Davis freed (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/46458-raymond-davis-freed.html)

Ali Ahmad Syed Wednesday, March 16, 2011 05:14 PM

Raymond Davis freed

1 Attachment(s)
Jang News:

Call for Change Wednesday, March 16, 2011 05:19 PM

unbelievable :sad

ya Pakistanion ka khoon inta sasta kuo hay ?? I can't accept it :(

that's a real shame :(

Gulrukh Wednesday, March 16, 2011 05:29 PM

family ney maaf kar diya to what's the problem....well I don't know how people forgive the killers of their loved ones..on our side it's quite opposite..qatl key badley qatl hi hota hai..aur hona bhi chahiye.
khair its personal problem of every one.can't comment on their decision.:sad

Raymond is out of Pak now.:wait

farasat_ali Wednesday, March 16, 2011 05:30 PM

Bad News but kia kia ja sakta hai Paisa lay lia hona hai or kia Unko kia faida hona tha agar issay saza bhi ho jati is leay unho nay paisa lay lia Paisa sab ka baap
Any way it was pre decided nothing will happen and he will be released
Shame on our Corrupt leader

Khanewalian Wednesday, March 16, 2011 05:31 PM

Our Cheap Media is doing propaganda about this kind of news. He hasn't released till now according to Intelligence sources. His name is in ECL, and our army(ISI) is leading this case too, he is here till now! So be relax!

Call for Change Wednesday, March 16, 2011 05:34 PM

yup, i think he is not released yet . It is really unbelievable . I wish that this news is just a false propaganda and not a reality.

farasat_ali Wednesday, March 16, 2011 05:35 PM

[QUOTE=Gulrukh;279001]family ney maaf kar diya to what's the problem....well I don't know how people forgive the killers of their loved ones..on our side it's quite opposite..qatl key badley qatl hi hota hai..aur hona bhi chahiye.

Raymond is out of Pak now.:wait[/QUOTE]
Paisa ata kisko dukhta hai any way i do not aisa howa bhi k nahi but paison kay bagair mafi not possible

Jab Rana shab nay hi tasdeek kar di tu kia jhoot ho sakta hai

Amrica bhi Rawana ho gaya ab tu wo

Kamran Wednesday, March 16, 2011 05:46 PM

[QUOTE=Gulrukh;279001]family ney maaf kar diya to what's the problem....well I don't know how people forgive the killers of their loved ones..on our side it's quite opposite..qatl key badley qatl hi hota hai..aur hona bhi chahiye.

Raymond is out of Pak now.:wait[/QUOTE]

To me,This is really surprising.However,Ghareebi iss ki vaja bani ho gi.Faizan aur Faheem ki families ghareeb loag the.unn ko 6 crore rupees diye gae aur lawahkeen ne raymond davis ko maaf ker diya.

ab jab lawahkeen ne hii maaf ker diya to aur kisi ko kia problem ho saqti he.

STRAIN2 Wednesday, March 16, 2011 05:54 PM

What about land laws?

Forget about Deeat Money for a short while and read the today's Arab News. I just want to drag your attention to one point here (highlighted in bold).

RIYADH: An Indian father has pardoned four Indian expatriates who were found guilty of murdering his son in Riyadh in early 2008.
Abdul Kader, the father, received SR680,000 in blood money from the four expatriates who murdered his 24-year-old son, Mohammed Ashraff, in Riyadh’s Aziziyah district.
The dead man was from the port city of Mangalore in the southern state of Karnataka. His killers were all from the south Indian state of Kerala.
The blood money was paid by Gulf-based Indian businessman C.K. Menon through a Saudi friend in Alkhobar, Mohammed bin Hamim.
Bin Hamim said Menon, a philanthropist, instructed him to pay the blood money on his behalf in sympathy for the convicts’ families.
The four Indians who carried out the killing were Mohammed Fazaludeen from Kannur, Kunnath Mustaffa from Perintalmanna, Mohammed Mustaffa from Palakkad and Sakir Hussein from Thiruvananthapuram.
The first three are married, while the fourth is single.
Shihab Kotukad, an Indian social worker who was dealing with the case, said Menon agreed to pay the blood money after intervention by former Kerala Chief Minister Omman Chandi.
The men were convicted of murder in late 2008, six months after the killing. [B][U]Sources said that although the four men have been pardoned (according to the private rights of wronged individuals), they still have to face five years in jail for breaching public rights.[/U][/B]
Officials from the Indian Embassy in Riyadh attended court to oversee the pardon deal.

Raz Wednesday, March 16, 2011 05:57 PM

In such sensitive cases, right of exoneration should be in the jurisdiction of state but not the affected individuals. Even if heirs of such deceased persons forgive him but state should take stand against him. Gravity of issue invites the involvement of stat but not the private role of parents. chahy lawahiqeen maaaf kar dain lakin Riyasat ko maaf nhi karna chaee. Forgiveness should be on the part of state.

Call for Change Wednesday, March 16, 2011 05:58 PM

Who will talk about Public rights here? on one
yahan tou pouri govt machinery lgi hoi ti us ko bchany main ....all of us know k un ki families ko kitna pressurize kia gaya ...public rights huh

Gulrukh Wednesday, March 16, 2011 05:59 PM

money plus pressure must be the reasons behind it.Our government was more desperate in his freedom.n now see...he is on his way to America.

no difference b/w drone attacks and these civilian killers..both come,kill n go./

MBA Wednesday, March 16, 2011 06:13 PM

[QUOTE=Raz;279018]In such sensitive cases, right of exoneration should be in the jurisdiction of state but not the affected individuals. Even if heirs of such deceased persons forgive him but state should take stand against him. Gravity of issue invites the involvement of stat but not the private role of parents. chahy lawahiqeen maaaf kar dain lakin Riyasat ko maaf nhi karna chaee. Forgiveness should be on the part of state.[/QUOTE]

Amendment required, otherwise if now government intervened, USA will take it as personal attack, this may lead to another international issue between two governments. Everything is done according to law now, though issue is sensitive but they have tackled it accordingly.

Silent Spectator Wednesday, March 16, 2011 06:17 PM

[B]Assalamulaikum,[/B]

[B]Here comes the Ghairat,sovereignity of state and heirs...![/B]
[B]Add session judge has released the murderer. If heirs of faizan say that they were forced to sign the papers, we accept, but what about the BAYAN before court??[/B]
[B]Now the vibrant media again will start discussions on the signature of heirs....![/B]
[B]Shame on us[/B]

Khanewalian Wednesday, March 16, 2011 06:18 PM

Bikta kon ha, Bikta tu phr Musalman hi ha!

[FONT="Times New Roman"][SIZE="5"][COLOR="Black"]CIA contractor leaves Pakistani prison after ‘blood money’ deal, officials say[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

:vangry:vangry
An American CIA contractor detained on suspicion of murder was released on Wednesday after families of the two Pakistanis he killed were given “blood money” and the case was dropped, Pakistani officials said.The killings and detention of Raymond Allen Davis had strained ties between Pakistan and the United States and added to anti-America sentiment.

Punjab Law Minister Rana Sanaullah said Davis was charged with murder Wednesday but then immediately pardoned by the families of the victims in exchange for compensation or “blood money”, as is permitted under Pakistani law. Davis was arrested on Jan. 27 after killing two Pakistanis in what he said was self-defense.

Chaudhry Mushtaq, superintendent at Kot Lakhpat jail, said Davis left the jail with U.S. consulate officials after the hearing.U.S. officials were not available for comment.The United States had insisted that Davis had diplomatic immunity and demanded Pakistan free him immediately.

Pakistani officials, faced with criticism by Islamist parties and members of the public, had refused to state clearly whether he had immunity.

Pakistani officials had suggested that the payment of “blood money” was the best solution and in recent days speculation mounted that such a deal was in the works.

Sanaullah said Davis was formally indicted on murder charges before members of the two slain mens’ families were taken into the court, where they signed papers formally forgiving him in exchange for an undisclosed sum of money.

Judges then acquitted him on all charges, he said.
(By Washington Post)

mhmmdkashif Wednesday, March 16, 2011 06:20 PM

Chalo jaan chooti, khua makhua shor macha hua tha, ab sab apne apne kaam se lag jayen :D

Asal sharam kee baat yeh nahin hai ke koi hamare logoon ko maar ke aaram se nikal gaya, sharam kee baat yeh hai ke hum aik bhikari qom hain :(.

Ali Ahmad Syed Wednesday, March 16, 2011 06:20 PM

Might is right

In today's world this phrase truly applied "might is right". America saved her citizen, despite the fact that he is a killer, because America can. So Iqbal rightly said:
[B][COLOR="DarkRed"]Taqdeer k Qazi ka yeh fatwa ha azzal se....!
Ha jurm-e-zaheefi ki saza marg-e-mafajaat.![/COLOR][/B]

Fnoor Wednesday, March 16, 2011 06:21 PM

Today once again we proved that we are not independent people, not even independant state.We are still slaves & puppets of the US, we have no right to bark on our masters excpet to say yes on their voice.
On one hand aourt accused him as murderer & on the other hand he is been freed. Guys we cant even think how much government has pressurized these relatives to take their case back.
No one is secure in this country and even I doubt country herself is not in the safe hands at all. If these guys had to excpet blood money they could do in the very beginning of this but they refused even they were attacked.

I am still recalling Faizan's wife said,
"I know govt will free Raymond Davis, which I cant tolerate, thats why I did this to me, I committes suicide".

unaughty Wednesday, March 16, 2011 06:23 PM

[QUOTE=Silent Spectator;279025][B]Assalamulaikum,[/B]

[B]Here comes the Ghairat,sovereignity of state and heirs...![/B]
[B]Add session judge has released the murderer. If heirs of faizan say that they were forced to sign the papers, we accept, but what about the BAYAN before court??[/B]
[B]Now the vibrant media again will start discussions on the signature of heirs....![/B]
[B]Shame on us[/B][/QUOTE]
beghairat, bastard, kameenay. bitch's son, lanat hai lanat hai lanat hai ppp ki govt pe... the son in law of zardari has been set freed... the ppp govt has sold pak... aur is say ziada lanat hai awam pe jinho nay in beghairat politicians ko vote dia... zardari govt has sold pak... tayyar ho jao pakistanio now see what usa will do with pak... Allah ham pe rehm farma.. Allah Pak ko apni hifazat mein rakhna, aamin...

ali36 Wednesday, March 16, 2011 06:28 PM

very unfortunate.

Last Island Wednesday, March 16, 2011 06:29 PM

[QUOTE=unaughty;279031]beghairat, bastard, kameenay. bitch's son, [/QUOTE]

[COLOR=Red]What is this?[/COLOR]

Silent Spectator Wednesday, March 16, 2011 06:31 PM

[QUOTE=unaughty;279031]beghairat, bastard, kameenay. bitch's son, lanat hai lanat hai lanat hai ppp ki govt pe... the son in law of zardari has been set freed... the ppp govt has sold pak... aur is say ziada lanat hai awam pe jinho nay in beghairat politicians ko vote dia... zardari govt has sold pak... tayyar ho jao pakistanio now see what usa will do with pak... Allah ham pe rehm farma.. Allah Pak ko apni hifazat mein rakhna, aamin...[/QUOTE]
[B]Hey mister for whom have you used these words???[/B]

unaughty Wednesday, March 16, 2011 06:38 PM

[QUOTE=Silent Spectator;279035][B]Hey mister for whom have you used these words???[/B][/QUOTE]
sorry gyuz i was sentementalized... i said these word to zardari and his allied politicians... i did not say that to my respectable silent spectator... sorry bhai how can i say to you??? ap sab log mujh say baray hain meray liay bohat hi ziada respectable hain... main nay apna comment post karnay kay liay reply kia tha otherwise aisi wesi koi bat nae... me again sorry to you silent spectator... :(

Last Island Wednesday, March 16, 2011 06:39 PM

@ unaughty

[COLOR=Red]Why have you written those words at all?[/COLOR]

unaughty Wednesday, March 16, 2011 06:45 PM

[QUOTE=Last Island;279041]@ unaughty

[COLOR=Red]Why have you written those words at all?[/COLOR][/QUOTE]
we all are Pakistani... and one should have very deep concerns regarding such type of serious issue... isi waja say mujh say wo words likhay gaay... i once again sorry to my dear, respectable and reverent fellow... i didnt mean to hurt any one of you... so i again sorry... plz pardon me...

Khanewalian Wednesday, March 16, 2011 06:47 PM

They ALL Are Sold thanks to Raimond Davis

“They all are sold,” a gentle voice murmured in my voice.I almost jumped from my seat as I can’t see anyone in the room.
“No! Farhan you can’t see me but I can see the cheap circle of generals, judges and politicians in your country,” the voice once again whispered.
“But who are you,” I almost busted into shouting.
In return, a laugh that seemed to me a cry emerged in the environment.
“I am Shumaila. Do you remember?”
“Oho! Who Shumaila? Why are you trying to make mystery? Why don’t explain?”
“I am Shumaila…..Shumaila Faheem….wife of an innocent person killed by our “MASTER” Raimond Davis on January 27 in Lahore.”
I replied, “Ok! You are the poor one who committed suicide after some days of your husband’s killing. I am with you but why did you come to me after one and an half month.”
“Don’t you know,” she said gently.
“No! Tell me and go from my place.”
“Today on March 16, 2011, our politicians in cahoots with generals and judges released that bas**** Raimond Davis on so called Diyat. And do you know one thing?”
“What?” I took a yawn and looked at her with some interest.
“The family of my husband, my dear Fahim, has never ever signed any application to forgive that do* Raimond. They were tied up in a court room and were forced to sign the application, which was immediately accepted by the court. Right now he is in a luxury plane destined to United Kingdom and is enjoying a cup of coffee with donuts”
In a shaking and shattering voice I tried to defend the situation, “I think you have mistaken something. It couldn’t happen in Pakistan.”
“They all are sold,” she said asking me to communicate her message that IT’S the TIME to STAND UP if you do not want another FAHEEM and another SHUMAILA in the country.
How could I tell her that we have become DUMB and DEAF always boasting to change the system, to change politics etc etc. but no one is ready to STAND and no one is ready to bear the pain “A CHANGE” required. I kept sitting silently hoping for time when we will be ready to bring “A CHANGE”.
(By The News Tribe)

Chauhdary12 Wednesday, March 16, 2011 06:49 PM

[B]Its very strange to hear[/B]
God knows what the agreement is made between both parties.....

Last Island Wednesday, March 16, 2011 06:53 PM

[QUOTE=unaughty;279043]we all are Pakistani... and one should have very deep concerns regarding such type of serious issue... isi waja say mujh say wo words likhay gaay... i once again sorry to my dear, respectable and reverent fellow... i didnt mean to hurt any one of you... so i again sorry... plz pardon me...[/QUOTE]

[COLOR=Red]Please follow the ethical rules and read carefully the rules and regulations thread which I am sure you havent gone through yet. You are pardoned for it was your first mistake on board but it will not be tolerated in future.[/COLOR]

unaughty Wednesday, March 16, 2011 07:04 PM

[QUOTE=Khanewalian;279045]“They all are sold,” a gentle voice murmured in my voice.I almost jumped from my seat as I can’t see anyone in the room.
“No! Farhan you can’t see me but I can see the cheap circle of generals, judges and politicians in your country,” the voice once again whispered.
“But who are you,” I almost busted into shouting.
In return, a laugh that seemed to me a cry emerged in the environment.
“I am Shumaila. Do you remember?”
“Oho! Who Shumaila? Why are you trying to make mystery? Why don’t explain?”
“I am Shumaila…..Shumaila Faheem….wife of an innocent person killed by our “MASTER” Raimond Davis on January 27 in Lahore.”
I replied, “Ok! You are the poor one who committed suicide after some days of your husband’s killing. I am with you but why did you come to me after one and an half month.”
“Don’t you know,” she said gently.
“No! Tell me and go from my place.”
“Today on March 16, 2011, our politicians in cahoots with generals and judges released that bas**** Raimond Davis on so called Diyat. And do you know one thing?”
“What?” I took a yawn and looked at her with some interest.
“The family of my husband, my dear Fahim, has never ever signed any application to forgive that do* Raimond. They were tied up in a court room and were forced to sign the application, which was immediately accepted by the court. Right now he is in a luxury plane destined to United Kingdom and is enjoying a cup of coffee with donuts”
In a shaking and shattering voice I tried to defend the situation, “I think you have mistaken something. It couldn’t happen in Pakistan.”
“They all are sold,” she said asking me to communicate her message that IT’S the TIME to STAND UP if you do not want another FAHEEM and another SHUMAILA in the country.
How could I tell her that we have become DUMB and DEAF always boasting to change the system, to change politics etc etc. but no one is ready to STAND and no one is ready to bear the pain “A CHANGE” required. I kept sitting silently hoping for time when we will be ready to bring “A CHANGE”.
(By The News Tribe)[/QUOTE]
sab kay sab milay huay hain, no one is sincere with country and country men... agar lawahikeen nay us ko maaf hi karna tha to pehlay q nae kia??? itnay din shor q dala??? suicide q ki??? what did that woman say kay govt nay raymond ko chor dena hai.. aur us ko bil aakhir chor dia na... "qoum-e-frokhtand arza farokhtand" govt has sold pak... zardari govt has saved their own skin... yahan pe koi azad nae hai... it all depends on leader aur jis mulk ka leader zardari jaisa corrupt insan ho wahan pe kia insaf milay ga??? raymond was a foe of country... us ko maktooleen kay lawahikeen kaisay maaf kar saktay hain???? muslaman paisay kay apni maa bhi baich deta hai... to raymond davis sir we are extremley sorry. ap ko aiven takleef hue... is qoum mein thori c ghairat jagi the lakin wo hamen raas nae iii...

Faiqa Anam Wednesday, March 16, 2011 07:07 PM

In a White House press conference, Obama left no doubt that the US will use every instrument of power and pressure to force Islamabad to release Davis, who he described as “our diplomat in Pakistan.”:angry:

Khanewalian Wednesday, March 16, 2011 07:14 PM

[font="comic sans ms"][size="5"][color="green"]زندگی ہر شخص کو عزیز ہے ۔مگر بہادر انسانوں
کیلئے عزت زندگی سے بھی زیادہ عزیز ہے ۔

ولیم شکسپیئر[/color][/size][/font]
We haven't nothing "Na IZZAT" or "NA hi BAHADURY"
America you have won and we all are ashamed to arrest Raymond Davis!

Stunner Wednesday, March 16, 2011 07:24 PM

I don't know .. I feel like dying .. And you know what, sach kabhi bhi kisi k samnay nahin aaye ga ..
One thing that strikes me .. Chalo he was allegedly pardoned by the family of murdered .. 302 ka muqaddema khatam .. But What about spying .. ? Conspiracy .. ? Maqtool k wursa ne sab kuch khud hi maaf ker diya .. ?
One of the member who swore here has let his feelings out .. But many of us simply wanna die .. I don't want to repeat the exact word keeping in mind the forum rules .. But indirectly .. Yes .. Hamarai koi ghairat nahin .. Not in leaders, not in people .. Not in any one ..
And what about Aafia .. ? I agree with Imran Khan's views .. Extremism will prevail even more now ..

Allah hamaray haal per reham farmaaye .. Hum zaleel o ruswa ho chukay hain duniya mein

Faiqa Anam Wednesday, March 16, 2011 07:25 PM

Well I always said davis will be freed but the cost of freedom will be decided by pakistan. US demanded diplomatic immunity we Refused so they accepted our stand.
we busted their spy network got more details about their spies here and brought them under our radar.
And he is released after families of victims agree. its not illegal it has happened all under legal process and comes under some clause of our constitution. this shows both sides tread on a balanced path.

umarabbas Wednesday, March 16, 2011 07:32 PM

I am zipped. Whatever is happening to us is for good. no wonder mushy sold us for dollars hehe...sahe kia us nay :) i am just khaffa for the fact that i didnt get a share out of those dollars... i mean if the family could be itni zabardast why complain of anybody else (government, amreeka, etc etc)...

today my pride in this nation and the people of this nation has died...Long Liveeeeeeeeeeee Amreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeka! ....aur lanaat ho hum sub Pakis pur!!!

umarabbas Wednesday, March 16, 2011 07:34 PM

[QUOTE=Stunner;279060]I don't know .. I feel like dying .. And you know what, sach kabhi bhi kisi k samnay nahin aaye ga ..
One thing that strikes me .. Chalo he was allegedly pardoned by the family of murdered .. 302 ka muqaddema khatam .. But What about spying .. ? Conspiracy .. ? Maqtool k wursa ne sab kuch khud hi maaf ker diya .. ?
One of the member who swore here has let his feelings out .. But many of us simply wanna die .. I don't want to repeat the exact word keeping in mind the forum rules .. But indirectly .. Yes .. Hamarai koi ghairat nahin .. Not in leaders, not in people .. Not in any one ..
And what about Aafia .. ? I agree with Imran Khan's views .. Extremism will prevail even more now ..

Allah hamaray haal per reham farmaaye .. Hum zaleel o ruswa ho chukay hain duniya mein[/QUOTE]

i am being hopeless too...and Aafia ;) pata nai chalta bhai, kuch din baad pata challay k she has also eloped with some American Dude aur hum idher aiwain rona rooo rahay hon hehehehehehe :dd :joker

i am just ashamed that we took it personal. Afterall it was 2 dogs being shot in the streets nothing more than that :) ...that's the worth of Pakistanis :)

Abdul Rahim Chaudhry Wednesday, March 16, 2011 07:36 PM

[QUOTE=Faiqa Anam;279061]Well I always said davis will be freed but the cost of freedom will be decided by pakistan. US demanded diplomatic immunity we Refused so they accepted our stand.
we busted their spy network got more details about their spies here and brought them under our radar.
And he is released after families of victims agree. its not illegal it has happened all under legal process and comes under some clause of our constitution. this shows both sides tread on a balanced path.[/QUOTE]
what is wrong?....he paid 6 crore (sum says 20 crore to the heirs/wali of the victims) plus visa for faizan's wife...is it bad for them??...it is the law of the land n sharia as well....!!

if u think being a pakistani then u shud stand against ur govt who is doing wrong n wrong by getting aid from americans ...its the govt whoz polices r such which makes u feel annoyed...!!

even u use all the things made by americanz/west....u cant survive without them..........

umarabbas Wednesday, March 16, 2011 07:36 PM

[QUOTE=Faiqa Anam;279061]Well I always said davis will be freed but the cost of freedom will be decided by pakistan. US demanded diplomatic immunity we Refused so they accepted our stand.
And he is released after families of victims agree. its not illegal it has happened all under legal process and comes under some clause of our constitution. this shows both sides tread on a balanced path.[/QUOTE]

they did right no denying that. but we took it personal and took it on the nation's pride ;) that's my point...!!! our country was on the brink of humiliation, denials of all sorts of fundings and what not. and for what? i was ready to be hungry but to see him hanged for he had killed two Pakistanis. It had become a national issue, not a gharelo issue :) kher jo huwa acha huwa,

Aj k baad a dog will have more value to me than a Pakistani citizen and inshallah i will get many opportunities to show it :)

Ali Ahmad Syed Wednesday, March 16, 2011 07:38 PM

[B]The lesson we learned from history is: we didn't learned lessons. [/B]

Many aspects in this case we have to ponder upon. This is not mere the freeing of a killer, this is much more deep inside. We need introspection. What are the causes of this disgrace and humiliation?
Why we are so impotent?
Why state couldn't protect its citizens?
Why we are compromising our sovereignty and integrity?
Why we surrendered to foreign influence?
Why we are afraid?
Where is nation?
Where is leadership?
Where is bravery?
Where are our values?

The answer we get in the form of more questions. Questions about everything wrong about our policies, system, society, politics, governance, economy and many more questions.

Call for Change Wednesday, March 16, 2011 07:38 PM

[QUOTE=umarabbas;279068]i am being hopeless too...and Aafia ;) pata nai chalta bhai, kuch din baad pata challay k she has also eloped with some American Dude aur hum idher aiwain rona rooo rahay hon hehehehehehe :dd :joker

i am just ashamed that we took it personal. Afterall it was 2 dogs being shot in the streets nothing more than that :) ...that's the worth of Pakistanis :)[/QUOTE]

plzzzzzzzzzzzzz it's already v difficult for me to breath :( I was sure k Raymond Davis ko saza milay gi...I was sure k hum main itni humanity hay k hum apni izat r khoon ka bdla lain gay, i was sure k is mulk main Insan rehtay hain...but I was wrong . That's good Shumaila mar gai ...pehi bar m feeling happy on her death at-least ya sb nai dekha us nay . IT's terrible, its worst day of my life, mery Mulk ki izat kin loogon k hath main hay...jb tk a rhain gay main kbi ya nai kah sakoon gi k M A PROUD PAKISTANI.

Stunner Wednesday, March 16, 2011 07:39 PM

[QUOTE=umarabbas;279068]i am being hopeless too...and Aafia ;) pata nai chalta bhai, kuch din baad pata challay k she has also eloped with some American Dude aur hum idher aiwain rona rooo rahay hon hehehehehehe :dd :joker

i am just ashamed that we took it personal. Afterall it was 2 dogs being shot in the streets nothing more than that :) ...that's the worth of Pakistanis :)[/QUOTE]

Bro their families have the right to accept as much money as they wanted .. He's pardoned, Ok, Acceptable ..
But what about other charges .. ? Illegal weapons .. ? Spying (Which can have the impact of death penalty ) Conspiracy .. ? Going beyond his jurisdiction and going to no go areas .. ? How could he easily leave .. ?
Matlab koi qanoon nahin .. Yaar agar hakoomat mein ghairat hoti to ussko phasanay k 1000 rastay thay ..

07:54 AM (GMT +5)

vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.