CSS Forums

CSS Forums (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/)
-   Discussion (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/)
-   -   Women Harassment Practice(University of Peshawar) (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/47952-women-harassment-practice-university-peshawar.html)

supersonic dexter Wednesday, April 20, 2011 08:12 PM

this is too much, unbearable to read this...university teachers doing this and administration staying silent....tch tch tch....

Mussawer Wednesday, April 20, 2011 08:25 PM

you mean to say, that it can be flash out by colleagues, well feasible.

Wahab Iqbal Wednesday, April 20, 2011 08:43 PM

I think youth of this country has such potential, which is required to eradicate this cancer .. the female students who have been harrassed must raise their voice, male students,parents,media,and society will definitely back them......atleast one should come forward.....

nazlili21 Wednesday, April 27, 2011 01:11 PM

@ Mussawer
There are many steps taken by government to stop harassement against women if such females are agree to raise the issue and want legal protection they can claim and can submit a regular suit against such persons. i think if some discussing such issues thay also should discuss the solution. we should guide such female and make them aware about their rights and powers.

striver Wednesday, April 27, 2011 01:41 PM

I am sorry to say against so many people but I have studied in lets say a rather liberal institute where intermingling of the sexes was not considered a social taboo.

In my university, girls used this very thing to their advantage and exploit teachers for better marks.

Anyhow, the real question is, is it really a crime if someone thinks dirty about others while the same is not reflected explicitly in his actions?

Miss khoso Wednesday, April 27, 2011 02:18 PM

[QUOTE=Mussawer;291446]i am very Flabbergasted to envisage nonsense practice by University professors, Dawn News reported that Women Harassment practice is shelve by professors around the university,
Are they deserve such respectable positions. Should we expect such nonsense Practice by Teaching staff. where are we going as nation, individually as well as collectively.
Senior are requested merit their comments.[/QUOTE]

This is not case in single university. Girls are facing such problems all over, people with prophetic profession are involved in such nonsense practices. There was a time when teachers were respected but now they lost all their respect in society because of such practices. It is one of reasons of why our society is collapsing. Very sad that we lost our moral values.

mhmmdkashif Wednesday, April 27, 2011 02:34 PM

Abhi aisi bhi koi baat nahin hai ke saara ilzaam sirf bechare teachers pe daal den :P. Chand larkiyaan bhi thori ziada "modern" hoti hain (chand likha hai, is kaa matlab hai 100 main se 4 5 :P). Main khud aik public sector university main kaam karta tha, aur maine khud dekha hai ke kiya kiya hota hai :dd (by the way, i am not a teacher :D, aur mujhe teachers aik aankh nahin bhaate). Larkiyoon ke saath aise behave karne waale teachers bhi chand aik hote hain, magar woh apne anjaam ko khud hee puhunch jaate hain, media waghera tak shor puhunche to matlab hai daal main kaala hai, harassment nahin :dd. And by the way, I have witnessed some lady teachers 'harassing" male students as well :laughing (some kaa matlab hai 100 main 2 3 :dd)

striver Wednesday, April 27, 2011 02:40 PM

We shouldnt be bothered about the superficial nature of the so-called disease rather what we should really be thinking is the root cause of this thing. This behavior is not only confined to teaching profession only rather this moral corruption runs rampant in our society.

Truth is that majority of our society is morally corrupt and I think if something is to be blamed, its our social setup. Such incidents are only surfaced at every place where intermingling of the sexes has only recently become socially acceptable like co-ed, jobs etc etc. It would take sometime for people to get used to this interaction and I believe things would change and circumstances would be different after 10 years or so (and I hope this change would be for better not for worse).

02:07 AM (GMT +5)

vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.