CSS Forums

CSS Forums (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/)
-   Discussion (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/)
-   -   Women Harassment Practice(University of Peshawar) (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/47952-women-harassment-practice-university-peshawar.html)

Mussawer Wednesday, April 20, 2011 10:57 AM

Women Harassment Practice(University of Peshawar)

i am very Flabbergasted to envisage nonsense practice by University professors, Dawn News reported that Women Harassment practice is shelve by professors around the university,
Are they deserve such respectable positions. Should we expect such nonsense Practice by Teaching staff. where are we going as nation, individually as well as collectively.
Senior are requested merit their comments.

mukt Wednesday, April 20, 2011 03:22 PM

[QUOTE=Mussawer;291446]i am very Flabbergasted to envisage nonsense practice by University professors, Dawn News reported that Women Harassment practice is shelve by professors around the university,
Are they deserve such respectable positions. Should we expect such nonsense Practice by Teaching staff. where are we going as nation, individually as well as collectively.
Senior are requested merit their comments.[/QUOTE]

Please explain harassment? Because I know some friends who study in University of Peshawar however I have never heard of anything like this; Please elaborate what exactly do you mean by harassment?

Ahmed_2007_Cool Wednesday, April 20, 2011 03:59 PM

[QUOTE=mukt;291546]Please explain harassment? Because I know some friends who study in University of Peshawar however I have never heard of anything like this; Please elaborate what exactly do you mean by harassment?[/QUOTE]

[url=http://www.dawn.com/2011/04/20/teachers-harass-girl-students-in-peshawar-university-pa-told.html]Teachers harass girl students in Peshawar University, PA told | Metropolitan | DAWN.COM[/url]

Gulrukh Wednesday, April 20, 2011 04:39 PM

They are discussing it in parliament...but why ?
just send police to arrest these culprits.jail mein dalo inko.

mtariqafridi@yahoo.com Wednesday, April 20, 2011 06:32 PM

Just Hange them

I think those culprits find guilty in this case should be hanged in public places without any political interruption etc,so that the next generation remeber the this stupid act and non dare to even see girls with dirty eyes.
I have seen parents restricting their femal childs to home due to this guilty fear and not sending them to educational institutions.

Mussawer Wednesday, April 20, 2011 07:39 PM

Dear,
its like a cancer, which is spreading to other universities as well. this is just one side of picture, i think its a common matter, but the problem is that it defame the teaching profession. yes, you are obsoletely right that parents are reluctant to send their daughters to universities just because of such nonsense people.

Mussawer Wednesday, April 20, 2011 07:40 PM

Read newspaper daily

shtanzeel Wednesday, April 20, 2011 07:44 PM

other than universities, in post graduate colleges, teachers are becoming more and more corrupt day by day. The teachers who appear so decent, are not actually, when they are in colleagues their true picture is revealed how dirty are they. My most colleagues are very dirty minded, although the students consider them as their "spiritual fathers"

Mussawer Wednesday, April 20, 2011 07:51 PM

Now, be realistic and pragmatic,tell me the solution to flash out such cancer. because female student wont divulge such matter just because that their parents may stop them from universities,and culprits will never wish to leak it. so what can be the best option to do so,
Please be realistic

shtanzeel Wednesday, April 20, 2011 08:02 PM

[QUOTE=Mussawer;291634]Now, be realistic and pragmatic,tell me the solution to flash out such cancer. because female student wont divulge such matter just because that their parents may stop them from universities,and culprits will never wish to leak it. so what can be the best option to do so,
Please be realistic[/QUOTE]

My experience suggests Such dirty minds can be only identified by the colleagues. a student cannot identify the intentions. My 2 colleagues are so much innocent that they have evil eye on students since last 5,6 years. Both have married their own former students by the way, and still are hunting opportunities.

In private sector colleges , its very tough to stop it, only the students can do self help. However, no idea about universities how to tackle it.

02:35 PM (GMT +5)

vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.