Thursday, May 09, 2024
04:33 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sunday, September 24, 2006
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

I M Possible will become famous soon enough
Question Osama's death---a mistery

A news has been published in a French regional newspaper Saturday. The article said that a French foreign intelligence document dated Sept 21 quoted a “usually reliable source” as saying that Saudi Arabian authorities were trying to confirm reports that Osama died of an acute case of typhoid in Pakistan on Aug 23. US officials and intelligence seem failed to confirm it.

Would u ppl like to throw light on this news ???

Regards
Old Sunday, September 24, 2006

ruba is on a distinguished road
Default salam

well impossible i also have read this kind of news in jung but i am doubtful about the reality as you know we have listened many news of this kind i think this news is also a rumour so lets see what is the hidden reality take care
Old Monday, September 25, 2006

hina is on a distinguished road

Salam

well this can't b true as i heard a seniour news analyst saying tat it is one of the tricks american intelligence agencies r using to make Usama give a video apperence... as the latest pics of him r 3 to 4 years old and according to very reliable resource it is said that usama has changed his get up .....
Agencies belive tat usama will make an apperence to deny the rumors and so on and so forth.... as latly only audio messeages from usama has been received...
.. plz comment...

hina is on a distinguished road

Salam

well this can't b true as i heard a seniour news analyst saying tat it is one of the tricks american intelligence agencies r using to make Usama give a video apperence... as the latest pics of him r 3 to 4 years old and according to very reliable resource it is said that usama has changed his get up .....
Agencies belive tat usama will make an apperence to deny the rumors and so on and so forth.... as latly only audio messeages from usama has been received...
.. plz comment...
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruba
well impossible i also have read this kind of news in jung but i am doubtful about the reality as you know we have listened many news of this kind i think this news is also a rumour so lets see what is the hidden reality take care

Yeah realty will come up soon coz it s not an easy task to hide the truth.

Regards

Quote:
Originally Posted by hina
Salam

.. plz comment...
Wsalam

I agree wid u. I heard the same what u wrote in ur comments. Hope others would like to add more.

Regards
Old Wednesday, September 27, 2006

ISHRAQ ALI is on a distinguished road

In My View Usama Does Not Exist In Reality.usama Is Just A Name Used By America To Invade The Muslim World.
We All Know That This Is The Era Of Technology.i Will Just Ask A Question That America Can Locate Bughti For Pakistan But Cannot Locate Usama(most Wanted)?it Sounds Rediculous.think About It Frankly And Reply
Old Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by ISHRAQ ALI
In My View Usama Does Not Exist In Reality.usama Is Just A Name Used By America To Invade The Muslim World.
We All Know That This Is The Era Of Technology.i Will Just Ask A Question That America Can Locate Bughti For Pakistan But Cannot Locate Usama(most Wanted)?it Sounds Rediculous.think About It Frankly And Reply
Usama is a model to make a fool of the world and to attack the innocent nations of the world. This is a smart plan devised by US. Yeah i agree wid u, but it is not an easy task to justify this statement of urs.

Can anybody justify it ???

Regards
Old Tuesday, October 03, 2006

jsmawais is on a distinguished road
Default My view-point...

Asalam-o-alaikum to all brothers,
In my view, Osama does exist and he is also a Muslim. He did fight against the Soviet Union, but later, Bush made him a weapon of mass convenience for himself. Osama, in my view, died in 2002; he was a dialysis patient. He just couldn't have opened a whole renal faculty in Koh Hindukush!
Bush prepared two fake tapes of Osama bin Laden; details to come soon. Audio tapes come now-a-days, because, in 2001, a university in US (maybe Stanford University... forgot name!) developed "speech cloning" technology. This technology requires an audio tape/file of 10 mins of a person's speech and then, you can produce any speech of that person!!!!

I will justify all above points in a detailed post soon after I complete my post(s) on Hudood Ordinance...

Regards,
Abdul Rehman.
Old Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsmawais
Asalam-o-alaikum to all brothers,
In my view, Osama does exist and he is also a Muslim. He did fight against the Soviet Union, but later, Bush made him a weapon of mass convenience for himself. Osama, in my view, died in 2002; he was a dialysis patient. He just couldn't have opened a whole renal faculty in Koh Hindukush!
Bush prepared two fake tapes of Osama bin Laden; details to come soon. Audio tapes come now-a-days, because, in 2001, a university in US (maybe Stanford University... forgot name!) developed "speech cloning" technology. This technology requires an audio tape/file of 10 mins of a person's speech and then, you can produce any speech of that person!!!!

Wsalam.....It is nice to read a little from ur side.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsmawais
I will justify all above points in a detailed post soon after I complete my post(s) on Hudood Ordinance...

Regards,
Abdul Rehman.

Waiting !!!