CSS Forums

CSS Forums (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/)
-   Discussion (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/)
-   -   Another Myrtydom (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/49421-another-myrtydom.html)

supersonic dexter Wednesday, May 25, 2011 01:10 PM

Another Myrtydom

God knows how many more lives would be laid for the defence and safety of our country. Lt.Syed Yaser Abass Shaheed, became the first myrtyr of the PNSMehran. Syed Hats off to you and your family.. You are immortal...Wish people at the helm of affairs stop abusing their power and authority and change their policies for the betterment of our country..Syed you deserve Nishan e Haider

xaara~hussain Wednesday, May 25, 2011 01:13 PM

[QUOTE=supersonic dexter;309166]God knows how many more lives would be laid for the defence and safety of our country. Lt.Syed Yaser Abass Shaheed, became the first myrtyr of the PNSMehran. Syed Hats off to you and your family.. You are immortal...Wish people at the helm of affairs stop abusing their power and authority and change their policies for the betterment of our country..Syed you deserve Nishan e Haider[/QUOTE]
Yasir Abbas is mazloom! though he sacrified his life for Pakistan,magar aise shaheedon ka khoon zaya ja rha hai 'war or terror-come-terrorism' k topi dramay main...

mere pas alfaz nahi apne ghum or ghusay k izhar k liye...hum uth k Salman Taseer ko to maar daite hain, magar Zardari kya Nabi SAWW k farmaan pe chal rha hai??? hum subjectivity ki bjaye objectivity pe dehaan daine lagte hain.

Yasir Shaheed is immortal and salute to his family.

supersonic dexter Wednesday, May 25, 2011 01:16 PM

We suffer because of weak and atrophied policies and leadership deficit..Everybody is sick of this dead end drama .

xaara~hussain Wednesday, May 25, 2011 01:22 PM

[QUOTE=supersonic dexter;309170]We suffer because of weak and atrophied policies and leadership deficit..Everybody is sick of this dead end drama .[/QUOTE]
we as a nation are dead... I can't explain the anger in me, why can't we as a nation work? har koi apni zaat or faide ka sochta hai. sincerity ko b shak ki nazron se dekha jata hai. na hum main unity hai na co-ordination. koi platform na hai apni awaz buland krne ka na hum bnana chahte hain... if I raise a hue, people will make fun of me and pin point k aise hona chahiye waise nahi to leadership kahan se paida hogi.Zardari hamare apne gunahon ki saza hai.

Saqib Shah Wednesday, May 25, 2011 02:11 PM

[CENTER][B]I am a,
SOLDIER

I don't want my teen age queen,

Just give me my G-3 gun

If I die in a battle zone,

Box me up & send my home

Put my medals on my chest,

Tell my mother
did my best

Tell my Love don't cry,

I am the Soldier born to die.....!
We salute
"All SHAHEED OF PAK NAVY"[/B][/CENTER]

sarang ali shaikh Wednesday, May 25, 2011 02:19 PM

madam, why are you throwing all this mess on zardari only ? was this policy to help USA started by zardari or our army of Islamic republic of Pakistan ?? please be strong to name real culprits at-least on internet .

Farrah Zafar Wednesday, May 25, 2011 02:23 PM

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="3"]Allah karay in shaheedon ka lahoo rang laye...paani ki tarah behta hua lahoo..!!![/SIZE][/FONT]
[CENTER][SIZE="5"][B]
مٹی کی محبّت میں ہم آشفتہ سروں نے
وہ قرض اتارے ہیں کہ واجب بھی نہیں تھے
[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER]

Saqib Shah Wednesday, May 25, 2011 02:26 PM

[QUOTE=Farrah Zafar;309223][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="3"]Allah karay in shaheedon ka lahoo rang laye...paani ki tarah behta hua lahoo..!!![/SIZE][/FONT]
[CENTER][SIZE="5"][B]
مٹی کی محبّت میں ہم آشفتہ سروں نے
وہ قرض اتارے ہیں کہ واجب بھی نہیں تھے
[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER][/QUOTE]

jub tak huamain koi gerutmund leader nahi milta ...kisi ka khoon rang nahi la sakhta...leadero ki begerti sub ka khoob sath baha k lay jati hye

usmanamjad87 Wednesday, May 25, 2011 03:15 PM

[QUOTE=xaara~hussain;309175]we as a nation are dead... I can't explain the anger in me, why can't we as a nation work? har koi apni zaat or faide ka sochta hai. sincerity ko b shak ki nazron se dekha jata hai. na hum main unity hai na co-ordination. koi platform na hai apni awaz buland krne ka na hum bnana chahte hain... if I raise a hue, people will make fun of me and pin point k aise hona chahiye waise nahi to leadership kahan se paida hogi.Zardari hamare apne gunahon ki saza hai.[/QUOTE]

Are u the same lady who kept quite in css 2011 exam even after looking fpsc staff helping a candidate, just for the sake of saving your 6 month hard work which u spent in exam preparation?
Sub loog yahi sooch k chup hain society ma k hum na hurt ho jayain..!! criticize ham sa acha koi kar nai skta, TV channels daikh lain ya newspaper :)

polaris Wednesday, May 25, 2011 03:56 PM

by the way, when will we start paying tribute to all the poor jawans, sipahiz and other non-commissioned soldiers who give their lives in tens of numbers every now and then.. my all sincere and cordial sympathies with family of shaheed yasir, but i am little sad ke when wud we start a thread for all those poor jawans as well, when will our tv channels start giving that huge coverage to the families of all those poor jawans as well.. i could see the tears of yasir shaheed's mother on tv, but i couldn't find poor pitiable faces of the mothers of all other jawans.. un ghairb jawans ki family ke liye woh ek jawan he ghar ka sub kuch hoga, ghar ko chalaney wala.. these poor souls need even more sympathies and credits.. I wish we could learn to value every life from major to minor..!!

10:57 AM (GMT +5)

vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.