Saturday, April 27, 2024
04:35 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Wednesday, May 25, 2011

supersonic dexter will become famous soon enough
Default Another Myrtydom

God knows how many more lives would be laid for the defence and safety of our country. Lt.Syed Yaser Abass Shaheed, became the first myrtyr of the PNSMehran. Syed Hats off to you and your family.. You are immortal...Wish people at the helm of affairs stop abusing their power and authority and change their policies for the betterment of our country..Syed you deserve Nishan e Haider
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

xaara~hussain is a glorious beacon of lightxaara~hussain is a glorious beacon of lightxaara~hussain is a glorious beacon of lightxaara~hussain is a glorious beacon of lightxaara~hussain is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by supersonic dexter View Post
God knows how many more lives would be laid for the defence and safety of our country. Lt.Syed Yaser Abass Shaheed, became the first myrtyr of the PNSMehran. Syed Hats off to you and your family.. You are immortal...Wish people at the helm of affairs stop abusing their power and authority and change their policies for the betterment of our country..Syed you deserve Nishan e Haider
Yasir Abbas is mazloom! though he sacrified his life for Pakistan,magar aise shaheedon ka khoon zaya ja rha hai 'war or terror-come-terrorism' k topi dramay main...

mere pas alfaz nahi apne ghum or ghusay k izhar k liye...hum uth k Salman Taseer ko to maar daite hain, magar Zardari kya Nabi SAWW k farmaan pe chal rha hai??? hum subjectivity ki bjaye objectivity pe dehaan daine lagte hain.

Yasir Shaheed is immortal and salute to his family.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xaara~hussain For This Useful Post:
Hamza Salick (Wednesday, May 25, 2011), supersonic dexter (Wednesday, May 25, 2011)

supersonic dexter will become famous soon enough

We suffer because of weak and atrophied policies and leadership deficit..Everybody is sick of this dead end drama .
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

xaara~hussain is a glorious beacon of lightxaara~hussain is a glorious beacon of lightxaara~hussain is a glorious beacon of lightxaara~hussain is a glorious beacon of lightxaara~hussain is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by supersonic dexter View Post
We suffer because of weak and atrophied policies and leadership deficit..Everybody is sick of this dead end drama .
we as a nation are dead... I can't explain the anger in me, why can't we as a nation work? har koi apni zaat or faide ka sochta hai. sincerity ko b shak ki nazron se dekha jata hai. na hum main unity hai na co-ordination. koi platform na hai apni awaz buland krne ka na hum bnana chahte hain... if I raise a hue, people will make fun of me and pin point k aise hona chahiye waise nahi to leadership kahan se paida hogi.Zardari hamare apne gunahon ki saza hai.
The Following User Says Thank You to xaara~hussain For This Useful Post:
supersonic dexter (Saturday, May 28, 2011)
Banned

Saqib Shah has a spectacular aura aboutSaqib Shah has a spectacular aura about

I am a,
SOLDIER

I don't want my teen age queen,

Just give me my G-3 gun

If I die in a battle zone,

Box me up & send my home

Put my medals on my chest,

Tell my mother
did my best

Tell my Love don't cry,

I am the Soldier born to die.....!
We salute
"All SHAHEED OF PAK NAVY"
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Saqib Shah For This Useful Post:
supersonic dexter (Saturday, May 28, 2011), xaara~hussain (Wednesday, May 25, 2011)

sarang ali shaikh will become famous soon enough

madam, why are you throwing all this mess on zardari only ? was this policy to help USA started by zardari or our army of Islamic republic of Pakistan ?? please be strong to name real culprits at-least on internet .
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sarang ali shaikh For This Useful Post:
Hamza Salick (Wednesday, May 25, 2011), supersonic dexter (Saturday, May 28, 2011)
Makhzan-e-Urdu Adab
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 4,047 Times in 1,576 Posts
Farrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud of

Allah karay in shaheedon ka lahoo rang laye...paani ki tarah behta hua lahoo..!!!

مٹی کی محبّت میں ہم آشفتہ سروں نے
وہ قرض اتارے ہیں کہ واجب بھی نہیں تھے
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Farrah Zafar For This Useful Post:
game on (Wednesday, May 25, 2011), supersonic dexter (Saturday, May 28, 2011)
Banned

Saqib Shah has a spectacular aura aboutSaqib Shah has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farrah Zafar View Post
Allah karay in shaheedon ka lahoo rang laye...paani ki tarah behta hua lahoo..!!!

مٹی کی محبّت میں ہم آشفتہ سروں نے
وہ قرض اتارے ہیں کہ واجب بھی نہیں تھے
jub tak huamain koi gerutmund leader nahi milta ...kisi ka khoon rang nahi la sakhta...leadero ki begerti sub ka khoob sath baha k lay jati hye
The Following User Says Thank You to Saqib Shah For This Useful Post:

usmanamjad87 will become famous soon enoughusmanamjad87 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by xaara~hussain View Post
we as a nation are dead... I can't explain the anger in me, why can't we as a nation work? har koi apni zaat or faide ka sochta hai. sincerity ko b shak ki nazron se dekha jata hai. na hum main unity hai na co-ordination. koi platform na hai apni awaz buland krne ka na hum bnana chahte hain... if I raise a hue, people will make fun of me and pin point k aise hona chahiye waise nahi to leadership kahan se paida hogi.Zardari hamare apne gunahon ki saza hai.
Are u the same lady who kept quite in css 2011 exam even after looking fpsc staff helping a candidate, just for the sake of saving your 6 month hard work which u spent in exam preparation?
Sub loog yahi sooch k chup hain society ma k hum na hurt ho jayain..!! criticize ham sa acha koi kar nai skta, TV channels daikh lain ya newspaper

polaris will become famous soon enoughpolaris will become famous soon enough

by the way, when will we start paying tribute to all the poor jawans, sipahiz and other non-commissioned soldiers who give their lives in tens of numbers every now and then.. my all sincere and cordial sympathies with family of shaheed yasir, but i am little sad ke when wud we start a thread for all those poor jawans as well, when will our tv channels start giving that huge coverage to the families of all those poor jawans as well.. i could see the tears of yasir shaheed's mother on tv, but i couldn't find poor pitiable faces of the mothers of all other jawans.. un ghairb jawans ki family ke liye woh ek jawan he ghar ka sub kuch hoga, ghar ko chalaney wala.. these poor souls need even more sympathies and credits.. I wish we could learn to value every life from major to minor..!!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to polaris For This Useful Post:
game on (Wednesday, May 25, 2011), ghulammujtaba86 (Wednesday, May 25, 2011), Hamza Salick (Wednesday, May 25, 2011), Invincible (Wednesday, May 25, 2011), JazibRoomi (Wednesday, May 25, 2011), sarang ali shaikh (Wednesday, May 25, 2011), supersonic dexter (Saturday, May 28, 2011)