Monday, April 29, 2024
12:15 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Tuesday, September 13, 2011

talalz3 will become famous soon enough

To all people above: Be realistic. I'd rather see him in power than any other illiterate leader.
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Roll no 1127

shallowwater is a name known to allshallowwater is a name known to allshallowwater is a name known to allshallowwater is a name known to allshallowwater is a name known to allshallowwater is a name known to all

Imran khan has no future in politics of pakistan. He must keep on doing the social work. He does not have the political maturity required to be successful at this level.
The Following User Says Thank You to shallowwater For This Useful Post:
Kamran (Tuesday, September 13, 2011)
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2014 - Roll no. 06390

adventurous is on a distinguished road
Default @ all

Exactly as optimistic as an adventurous(like my nick) should be, I have strong hope in Imran Khan to lead this country out of present worrisome condition. Here is my analysis of the situation.

- Imran khan is not doing politics to achieve fame, so fighting for PM'ship is not his goal. Rather, he has a fighting soul which does not let him sleep like most of us. Most of Pakistanis don't feel much bad when our brothers die in fata, balochistan, karachi and all around country due to a poor law and order situation. IK simply refuses to accept it as will of God to be ruled by the likes of Zardari, Sharif, Altaf, Asfand etc.

- Since he statue in politics has grown recently and many people feel he can have a chance in future, he needs to play optimisim in politics. You have to play mind games and assure people of something like 'dekho dekho, woh manzil hai'. So saying that his advisors are flattery people is not true, rather everybody approaches politics in a similar fashion and Imran Khan had approached stumps for middle wicket on every single ball in his decades long career.

- And I have a strong reason to believe that sooner or later Sharifs, Zardaris and Altafs have to depart. Imran has educated the youth about the idealist approach for future. His upcoming book 'PAKISTAN, a personal history' will clear any ambiguousness that still remains.

- At a time when Altaf caters for only urdu speaking, zardari warns of sindh cards, asfandyar is busy renaming every street and dispensary to pukhtoons, nawaz sharif fails to win a seat assembly seat outside punjab, we have no national leader since benazir. Imran Khan is only option being viewed favourably by muhajirs, pathans, punjabis and even balochis can accept imran khan for his boldness and truthfulness. Last nov, I was visiting Mirpurkhas, umarkot, chorre and khokhrapar and believe me IK was the only other option Sindhis would accept beside PPP.

- God bless Imran Khan. But he is not the last choice, anyone equally patriotic and capable to lead will find my support. But I feel we dont have a better choice at present.
najamniazi (Wednesday, September 14, 2011)
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Roll no 8157Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,849 Times in 1,328 Posts
Tassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by talalz3 View Post
To all people above: Be realistic. I'd rather see him in power than any other illiterate leader.
Dear the discussion is not about choice, that who should be.
But it is about ground realities , that whether he can be a third power?
In my humble opinion , he isn't going to be proved the third political power, at least in coming election.
Capable candidates are a reality in our political system.
Khan's party doesn't posses competent candidates , who can compete with the candidates of other parties. He is not at all going to have seats more then Q league, MQM and ANP.
In rural sindh PPP will not let khan win even a single seat, and in urban ares MQM will do the same.
In Balochistan politics mostly revolves round tribal leaders and elders.
Khan has no chance there.
In KP khan can perform a little better. However , there also ANP ,PPP , JUI and JI would not let him play openly and would restrict him to few seats. If ANP and PPP, coalition partners contest with seats adjustment then these seats may be squeezed even more.
Then is Punjab, in South Punjab Khan's party seems to be on papers only.
Yes in remaining Punjab it has visible power. But here she has to face the strong candidates of N League, who are considering it their turn to go in assemblies. These all suggest that khan is not going to prove at least the third power in next general elections.
Now Question is Does khan possess chances also?
Yes he can perform better, if he leaves the politics of solo flight.
He can have good coalition with N league and like mindededs.
If shuns the politics of solo flight and makes a coalition then he can perform visibly better.
However, even then, He isn't at all at all at all going to be proved third political entity in Pakistani politics in coming general election.

Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Merit 25Member of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: Elite CSP Medal: Members who previously received (CSP Award  and Member of the Year Award ) OR (CSP award + Gold Medal + Medal of Appreciation) are eligible for this award. - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,898 Times in 694 Posts
Hamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to all

Imran Khan's PTI would benefit PPP.Because it would break PML-N's vote bank,thus PPP will win more seats in Punjab than the last time.PPP k voters torna bht mushkil hey.PTI would end up taking PML-N's vote.Net result:PPP into power again
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hamza Salick For This Useful Post:
Kamran (Tuesday, September 13, 2011), mjkhan (Tuesday, September 13, 2011), Tassawur (Tuesday, September 13, 2011)
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Roll no 8157Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Tassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamza Salick View Post
Imran Khan's PTI would benefit PPP.Because it would break PML-N's vote bank,thus PPP will win more seats in Punjab than the last time.PPP k voters torna bht mushkil hey.PTI would end up taking PML-N's vote.Net result:PPP into power again
This is my point also. PP despite all unpopularity on political landscape is still the strongest runner. In Sindh and south Punjab , she is even stronger then she was in previous general elections. In Balochistan , the elders go with the power in Islambad. In KP also she is going to retain her seats with a little plus minus.
In such a scenario she is much likely to prove largest political power once again.
Hamza Salick (Tuesday, September 13, 2011)

mjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to all

majority of our poilticians have a question mark on both i.e their competancy to run the affairs of the govt. and sincerity with the country.

imran khan seemingly is sincere to the country but the competancy is missing on his part big time.

in democratic set ups countries are run by a team work and not with an individual effort.from where imran khan will bring an efficient finance minister,interior minister etc.does he have a cxompetent team with him?the answer to this question is no he dont have a well known competent team with him in the absence of which it would not be prudent to elect him as incahrge of the affairs of our country.

but still i am going to vote for him and try out the luck.he will be better than the zardariz and the sharifz atc in any case.

he will not get more than 15 seats of national assembly in any case whatsoever according to what i think and that too if people of PAK vote prudently which is another debatable thing.
Old Thursday, September 15, 2011
40th CTP (MLCG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason:

Suman is a jewel in the roughSuman is a jewel in the roughSuman is a jewel in the roughSuman is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjkhan View Post
majority of our poilticians have a question mark on both i.e their competancy to run the affairs of the govt. and sincerity with the country.
Every politician in Pakistan before assuming power pose to be and seem to be sincere and patriotic leader.but once in office all his patriotism and sincerity goes to air. In pakistan election results are decided before elections are held.So if Imran khan have patronization of those powers he will manage to get some seats otherwise it seems impossible for him. we are destined to try different leaders by electing them to office but no one come up to expectations of people.we don't mind if this time chance will be given to Imran khan.
Tassawur (Thursday, September 15, 2011)
Old Sunday, September 18, 2011

Default Is Imran Khan the third major political entity in Pakistan?

http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/n...-pakistan.html
Old Sunday, September 18, 2011

talalz3 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjkhan View Post

imran khan seemingly is sincere to the country but the competancy is missing on his part big time.

in democratic set ups countries are run by a team work and not with an individual effort.from where imran khan will bring an efficient finance minister,interior minister etc.does he have a cxompetent team with him?the answer to this question is no he dont have a well known competent team with him in the absence of which it would not be prudent to elect him as incahrge of the affairs of our country.

but still i am going to vote for him and try out the luck.he will be better than the zardariz and the sharifz atc in any case.

he will not get more than 15 seats of national assembly in any case whatsoever according to what i think and that too if people of PAK vote prudently which is another debatable thing.
When the Quaid was Governor General, he too did not have an efficient team to be backed up by, with the exception of a few people of course. Still, under his leadership, Pakistan managed to survive and prosper. I think that a one man show can change the situation in the country.

Tags
elections, imran khan, third political force