CSS Forums

CSS Forums (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/)
-   Discussion (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/)
-   -   What is the root cause of all problems? (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/54920-what-root-cause-all-problems.html)

Mugheera Sunday, October 02, 2011 08:14 PM

What is the root cause of all problems?

@ All,
Terrorism, Energy crisis,Corruption, Inflation, Economical crisis are a few among major problems which we are facing simultaneously. The question is what blunders we've made in past that we are facing such problems? what is the root cause? None of our neighbors is facing all of these simultaneously... then why we? What is your point of view?

kal3m Sunday, October 02, 2011 08:43 PM

[quote=mugheera;359006]@ all,
terrorism, energy crisis,corruption, inflation, economical crisis are a few among major problems which we are facing simultaneously. The question is what blunders we've made in past that we are facing such problems? What is the root cause? None of our neighbors is facing all of these simultaneously... Then why we? What is your point of view?[/quote]
injustice

saleem_hafizabad Sunday, October 02, 2011 08:47 PM

I think CORRUPTION

Rixwan Monday, October 03, 2011 12:09 AM

[QUOTE=Mugheera;359006]@ All,
Terrorism, Energy crisis,Corruption, Inflation, Economical crisis are a few among major problems which we are facing simultaneously. The question is what blunders we've made in past that we are facing such problems? what is the root cause? None of our neighbors is facing all of these simultaneously... then why we? What is your point of view?[/QUOTE]

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]in my view, Illiteracy is the root cause of all problems...this illiteracy includes religious education as well...[/FONT]

adventurous Monday, October 03, 2011 12:58 AM

Justice Munir and Pakistan armed forces are the roots of all problems. Since we are talking of roots and these must point to historical facts, hence i find only these two.

azmatmughal Monday, October 03, 2011 02:53 AM

illiteracy n lack of rationalism are the root cause of all problems.

Mugheera Monday, October 03, 2011 06:39 AM

Illiteracy, corruption and injustice could be the root causes but i think pakistan is not the only country with these three.
but my question is about our mistakes in policies.

Rixwan Monday, October 03, 2011 09:00 AM

[QUOTE=Mugheera;359098]Illiteracy, corruption and injustice could be the root causes but i think pakistan is not the only country with these three.
but my question is about our mistakes in policies.[/QUOTE]
[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]
corruption and injustice is the outcome of illiteracy..
i think we should be more concerned with Pakistan only who cares about other countries, and also mistake in policies is also due to lack of knowledge
so if we in any be able to overcome this illiteracy all of these problems will be reduced..Insha Allah...[/FONT]

Mugheera Monday, October 03, 2011 09:31 AM

rixwan bro... Illiteracy is not the only reason for corruption and injustice.. all the lawyers, judges are highly educated. Bureaucrats are also highly qualified and in Pakistan they contribute well in "national corruption" :)
I don't think Illiteracy is only reason...

usman khalid Monday, October 03, 2011 09:50 AM

If you mean to ask policy as a root cause then I think following are the policy issues:
Too much influence of outsiders on our foriegn as well as domestic policy. So called super powers still dictate us on our policy matters.
We make policies not for national cause rather for personal cause. We change policies by creating doctrine of necessaity.
Our policies are based on short term self motives of politicians not on long term national objectives.
Although we got physical indepence, yet we are still slaves morally, intellectually and economically. Unless and untill this real independence is achieved, we will continue facing devastating problems.

12:21 AM (GMT +5)

vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.