Monday, May 13, 2024
10:48 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Monday, October 17, 2011

kamran2170 is on a distinguished road
Post FAKE: Gas load shedding & CNG crises

The real issue is not the Gas shortage; in fact these rulers are diverting the people’s attention from the American war

The government has contracted itself to erect one crisis after another. At a critical time, when Pakistan has become a target for the Blackwater mercenaries, ongoing military operations in Waziristan, Orakzai, Bajaur, Mehmand, Malakand and Khyber agencies under the American dictate, Northern Waziristan is handed over to America where she is conducting drone attacks with full impunity and thousands of Muslim families are stranded and are forced to live in the open in this extreme cold weather; the government is creating one crisis after another to divert the attention of Muslims away from the American interference in Pakistan. Hence its “danger to democracy” rhetorical drama that the government trumps up at times while at others she plays havoc with peoples lives through load-shedding of Gas and electricity just to keep people busy in their problems.

shortage of electricy is going to shut down pakistan and then even we dont need any one can attack us , we die with out any military attacks, almost in its like we are living in stone ages,with candles.

dear brothers and sisters what do u think about this ? its time to wake up and make all pakistani nation to understand what is reality, i hope u ll write ur comments about this,
PAKISTAN ZINDAABAD
Old Tuesday, October 18, 2011

waqas virk jat is on a distinguished road

No Government is stupid enough to do such a thing .
The Following User Says Thank You to waqas virk jat For This Useful Post:
Asad Shafiq (Tuesday, October 18, 2011)

god of war is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by waqas virk jat View Post
No Government is stupid enough to do such a thing .
Who said that the government is stupid?

Its a matter of our government having sold its soul to the devil (read USA).

Honesty and National Pride has been debauched by the prospect of easy money and our dearly elected politicians have always been archaic to begin with.

In all veracity, our country is edging towards a stormy revolution, whether we like it or not. Because we are slowly satisfying all those socio-eco-political per-requisites that witness such events. Maybe 5 years may 10, but we are getting there.
The Following User Says Thank You to god of war For This Useful Post:
kamran2170 (Tuesday, October 18, 2011)

Ahmed_2007_Cool will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamran2170 View Post
The real issue is not the Gas shortage; in fact these rulers are diverting the people’s attention from the American war
The fact is that while we have people on tv claiming that Pakistan has more natural resources than many other countries in the world, our proven reserves are average at best. Pakistan, with a population of 180 million is not a resource-rich country.

Quote:
The government has contracted itself to erect one crisis after another. At a critical time, when Pakistan has become a target for the Blackwater mercenaries, ongoing military operations in Waziristan, Orakzai, Bajaur, Mehmand, Malakand and Khyber agencies under the American dictate, Northern Waziristan is handed over to America where she is conducting drone attacks with full impunity and thousands of Muslim families are stranded and are forced to live in the open in this extreme cold weather;
The government of Pakistan has neither the authority nor the courage to take any such steps. It was, in fact, the Pakistani army that handed over its bases to the US where American mercenaries serviced the CIA's predator drones.

Also, the people of Waziristan are living in the cold not because of the US but because Pakistan wants strategic depth in Afghanistan. Pakistan is not willing to destroy all the terrorist safe-havens within FATA and that has forced the US to launch its drones. All Pakistan has to do is either go into NWA and prove that there are no militants there and if they are there, flush them out. But our army needs them for its strategic depth goals.

Quote:
the government is creating one crisis after another to divert the attention of Muslims away from the American interference in Pakistan. Hence its “danger to democracy” rhetorical drama that the government trumps up at times while at others she plays havoc with peoples lives through load-shedding of Gas and electricity just to keep people busy in their problems.
Our electricity shortage is a real problem and not a fabrication meant to divert our attention. In fact, WAPDA is not the only national institution that is failing - it is one of dozens of failed and failing institutions.

Quote:
shortage of electricy is going to shut down pakistan and then even we dont need any one can attack us , we die with out any military attacks, almost in its like we are living in stone ages,with candles.
A serious lack of planning and the inability to have any sort of foresight on the part of our leaders has created a situation whereby in the 21st century, the citizens of a nuclear-armed state have neither clean water nor a proper drainage system and they lack the ability to get access to the very basic necessities of life from electricity to sugar and flour.

Quote:
dear brothers and sisters what do u think about this ? its time to wake up and make all pakistani nation to understand what is reality, i hope u ll write ur comments about this,
PAKISTAN ZINDAABAD

Of course, there's always hope..
Asad Shafiq (Tuesday, October 18, 2011), Hamza Salick (Thursday, October 20, 2011)

M MAZHAR JADOON will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by god of war View Post
Who said that the government is stupid?

Its a matter of our government having sold its soul to the devil (read USA).

Honesty and National Pride has been debauched by the prospect of easy money and our dearly elected politicians have always been archaic to begin with.

In all veracity, our country is edging towards a stormy revolution, whether we like it or not. Because we are slowly satisfying all those socio-eco-political per-requisites that witness such events. Maybe 5 years may 10, but we are getting there.
I agree with the comments but at the same time if we manage to install a revolution then what would be the future of our homeland. And we need to do a proper home work in this connection because after bloody revolution it is feared either we might fall in permanent anarchy.
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: AppreciationDiligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,264 Times in 1,100 Posts
Muhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant future

AoA

Apparently, the gas loadshedding/cng crises is not fake, please have a look at

The myth of Pakistan

and at these as well ;

Natural gas - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Natural gas by country - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Pakistan is defecient in gas in comparison to its need/demand due to huge population ..
Ahmed_2007_Cool (Wednesday, October 19, 2011)
40th CTP (PG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 306

Asad Shafiq is on a distinguished road

A 'bloody revolution'? Why do i get the feeling that you didnt really put much thought into this? Let me break it down a little for you, my friend. A revolution means anarchy. A bloody revolution means absolute anarchy. Lets assume, however, for the sake of argument that the 'bloody revolution' you have in mind does come about (and i mean for the sake of argument because there are far too many factors you'd need to compute into that equation, for far too many entities have far too much at stake). The ensuing chaos would cause a breakdown of all administration. Supply chains would be severed and there would be massive food shortages. Prices would soar. Commodities such as electricity, gas and water would be interrupted for good. Infrastructure would be damaged badly. Chaos would be the order of the day. The militancy in pakistan is well organized and their continued presence in major cities is no secret. They'll be the first ones to pounce on this and there's a fair chance that the forceful minority will take home a big piece of the pie. And we havent even gotten to the 'far right' yet. If you think things are bad now, then wait till law and order breaks down completely. Imagine what could happen if they somehow manage to sneak out a 'device' or two. The country would come to an absolute halt administratively, economically and any other -cally you can think of. We'd be most vulnerable to real outside intervention.
Why must we always go for the most ambitiously drastic approach? Castles built overnight, fall overnight aswell. Why can't we work steadily towards a goal? We need to reform, not revolt. It would be long drawn but fruitful. I've only bearly scratched the surface for this 'what if ' scenario and i've kept that too, very limited in scope. I havent even gotten to the medium and long term repurcussions, which is the real good part. I agree there's frustration out there but things weill get better, they have to. You don't cut off your head when you have a headache, you take an aspirin. We need major reforms, not revolt.
Vive la reform.
Old Wednesday, October 19, 2011

M MAZHAR JADOON will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asad Shafiq View Post
A 'bloody revolution'? Why do i get the feeling that you didnt really put much thought into this? Let me break it down a little for you, my friend. A revolution means anarchy. A bloody revolution means absolute anarchy. Lets assume, however, for the sake of argument that the 'bloody revolution' you have in mind does come about (and i mean for the sake of argument because there are far too many factors you'd need to compute into that equation, for far too many entities have far too much at stake). The ensuing chaos would cause a breakdown of all administration. Supply chains would be severed and there would be massive food shortages. Prices would soar. Commodities such as electricity, gas and water would be interrupted for good. Infrastructure would be damaged badly. Chaos would be the order of the day. The militancy in pakistan is well organized and their continued presence in major cities is no secret. They'll be the first ones to pounce on this and there's a fair chance that the forceful minority will take home a big piece of the pie. And we havent even gotten to the 'far right' yet. If you think things are bad now, then wait till law and order breaks down completely. Imagine what could happen if they somehow manage to sneak out a 'device' or two. The country would come to an absolute halt administratively, economically and any other -cally you can think of. We'd be most vulnerable to real outside intervention.
Why must we always go for the most ambitiously drastic approach? Castles built overnight, fall overnight aswell. Why can't we work steadily towards a goal? We need to reform, not revolt. It would be long drawn but fruitful. I've only bearly scratched the surface for this 'what if ' scenario and i've kept that too, very limited in scope. I havent even gotten to the medium and long term repurcussions, which is the real good part. I agree there's frustration out there but things weill get better, they have to. You don't cut off your head when you have a headache, you take an aspirin. We need major reforms, not revolt.
Vive la reform.
AoA

Pakistan is going to explore revolution the question is out dated because i can not yet check any symptom of revolution in this dead nation. Day by day they are being depressed and demoralized buy still the nation is not ready even to bring a change via billet rather than bullet.
The writer truly reflected the future scenario if any such type of adventure would materialized.
Old Thursday, November 03, 2011

Fatima47 has a spectacular aura aboutFatima47 has a spectacular aura about

Well, there is no fake gas load shedding and CNG crises. Its all very much real. Like anyone here, I very much hate the current regime. I am not a Musharraf fan either but the truth is that if you talk about economy then it was far better than the economy given by BB and NS. The current regime has made news records when it comes to corruption but lets face the fact. No matter how much economy was booming during Musharraf's time, no one can deny the fact that the current energy crises has been gifted by Musharraf and PML-Q.

1- Gas shortage is the gift of your PML-Q under the regime of Musharaf.
2- Musharaf actively banned WAPDA from developing any power generation related program.
3- Musharaf made money out of rental power plants.
4- No dam development................. like many in past Musharaf also sidelined this hot issue.

I am not trying to defend the current regime but its the truth Musharraf really pushed us into dark ages.