CSS Forums

CSS Forums (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/)
-   Discussion (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/)
-   -   Mullen said "Pakistan is inevitable on war and terror". Comment. (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/55337-mullen-said-pakistan-inevitable-war-terror-comment.html)

angelstar Thursday, October 13, 2011 03:31 PM

Mullen said "Pakistan is inevitable on war and terror". Comment.

AOA,
i want to ask something that last days
[B]mika mullen said that "pakistan is in inevitable on war and terror"[/B]
if some 1 want to elaborate this question or if this question will asked to any body
then what will be the answer
while giving answer on what argument he should emphasized .
[B]tell me the meaning of this statement als
plz help me to give answer on that particular statement[/B]
regards.

:sad:

Gulrukh Thursday, October 13, 2011 05:12 PM

He is Michael Mullen...or Mike Mullen.dont give him much importance coz he has retired from Navy or whatever position he was holding.

angelstar Thursday, October 13, 2011 10:43 PM

Aoa,

plz kindly i want answer of my particular question.i m not giving importance to mullen
i want to know the that how i can answer or comment on this statement.
:?

mano g Thursday, October 13, 2011 10:54 PM

[QUOTE=angelstar;363192]AOA,
if some 1 want to elaborate this question or if this question will asked to any body
regards.

:sad:[/QUOTE]

It's an established fact that Pakistan is the key player in the war against terror, though U.S has been exploiting our position in the war against terror and they want more and more from us but even then U.S realize that without the support of Pakistan they can't execute any of their programme, attack or policy in any region of the world, particularly, Afghanistan. Being a nuclear state, Pakistan has a crucial and pivotal role in combating terrorism. Drone attacks, military operations in waziristan....are they possible to carry out without the support of Pakistan?

That's how you can start your answer or you can say that it is a brief answer to your question.

adeel abdullah Thursday, October 13, 2011 11:36 PM

mike mullan initiated this statement in great frustration and anger.there were two reasons behind this.first reason is that.he could not get required results in the war against taliban and alqaida.the second reason was his retirement and he was worried about his weak and totally failure position in afghanistan.he was not awarded a medal incase he was victorious in afghnistan

muddasar ali Friday, October 14, 2011 12:51 PM

dear this statement meant"without help of Pakistan,Americans cannot win war in Afgghanistan."Why Americans think so?Pakistan wants a pro-Pakistan set up in kabul contrary to current which is pro-indian and if Pakistan does not get its interest fulfilled in Afghan Endgame then she wil surely engage in proxy war-a perfect recipe to make Afghanistan unstable for ever.

angelstar Friday, October 14, 2011 02:57 PM

Aoa

thanks to all who guided me :clap
more suggestion will welcomed.

game on Saturday, October 15, 2011 10:48 PM

lets b specific n precise....

[QUOTE=angelstar;363604]thanks to all who guided me :clap
more suggestion will welcomed.[/QUOTE]

1) [COLOR="Black"]SUPPLY ROUTES:-[/COLOR]

2)[COLOR="Black"] ISI'S HUMAN INTELLIGENCE:-[/COLOR]

3)[COLOR="Black"]POROUS BORDER:-
[/COLOR]

4)[COLOR="Black"]EXAMPLE OF SOVIET UNION[/COLOR]

5)[COLOR="Black"]ISI'S CLOSE LINKS WITH TALIBAN:-
[/COLOR]
6)[COLOR="Black"]GEO-STRATEGIC LOCATION:-
[/COLOR]

These are the major factors due to which America considers Pakistan to be inevitable for the success in an ongoing war effort........

These points could be expanded n further explained.......

[COLOR="Black"]REGARDS, [/COLOR]

Call for Change Saturday, October 15, 2011 11:56 PM

[QUOTE=angelstar;363192]AOA,
regards.

:sad:[/QUOTE]

1- Pakistani intelligence agencies, military and establishment have deep penetration in the roots of Afghan society and establishment. During the Soviet war it was Pak Army and Pak agencies who trained the Mujahdeen so, they have links with Mujahdeen and Taliban which can be used by US to understand their strategy and to negotiate with the fundamentalist. It means PAk forces and establishment can play the role of mediator.

2- Pakistan provides the route for Nato Supply .
3- US used Pakistani Air bases for attacks in Afghanistan .
4-Intelligence provided by Pakistani agencies is helpful to capture the valuable targets.
5- Haqqanis are great thereat for US. only Pakistan can help US to negotiate with them and can provide a safe exit to US.

6-A stable Afghanistan is in the interest of PAkistan and US knew well that Pakistani establishment doesn't want to lose its grip in Afghanistan , for this they will do their best to stabilize and harmonize the region.

if you have any other queries you can ask :)

angelstar Sunday, October 16, 2011 12:00 AM

Aoa

thanks to all of u.
brother @call for change u have cleared my vision
[B]can u plz give me some more detail[/B] on that
thanks. :happy:

01:37 AM (GMT +5)

vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.