Sunday, April 28, 2024
01:33 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Thursday, October 13, 2011

angelstar will become famous soon enough
Question Mullen said "Pakistan is inevitable on war and terror". Comment.

AOA,
i want to ask something that last days
mika mullen said that "pakistan is in inevitable on war and terror"
if some 1 want to elaborate this question or if this question will asked to any body
then what will be the answer
while giving answer on what argument he should emphasized .
tell me the meaning of this statement als
plz help me to give answer on that particular statement

regards.

Gulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really nice
He is Michael Mullen...or Mike Mullen.dont give him much importance coz he has retired from Navy or whatever position he was holding.

Question Aoa,

plz kindly i want answer of my particular question.i m not giving importance to mullen
i want to know the that how i can answer or comment on this statement.
40th CTP (DMG)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 51

Thanked 1,424 Times in 486 Posts
mano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelstar View Post
AOA,
if some 1 want to elaborate this question or if this question will asked to any body

regards.

It's an established fact that Pakistan is the key player in the war against terror, though U.S has been exploiting our position in the war against terror and they want more and more from us but even then U.S realize that without the support of Pakistan they can't execute any of their programme, attack or policy in any region of the world, particularly, Afghanistan. Being a nuclear state, Pakistan has a crucial and pivotal role in combating terrorism. Drone attacks, military operations in waziristan....are they possible to carry out without the support of Pakistan?

That's how you can start your answer or you can say that it is a brief answer to your question.

adeel abdullah is on a distinguished road

mike mullan initiated this statement in great frustration and anger.there were two reasons behind this.first reason is that.he could not get required results in the war against taliban and alqaida.the second reason was his retirement and he was worried about his weak and totally failure position in afghanistan.he was not awarded a medal incase he was victorious in afghnistan
Old Friday, October 14, 2011

muddasar ali is on a distinguished road

dear this statement meant"without help of Pakistan,Americans cannot win war in Afgghanistan."Why Americans think so?Pakistan wants a pro-Pakistan set up in kabul contrary to current which is pro-indian and if Pakistan does not get its interest fulfilled in Afghan Endgame then she wil surely engage in proxy war-a perfect recipe to make Afghanistan unstable for ever.
Old Friday, October 14, 2011

Lightbulb Aoa

thanks to all who guided me
more suggestion will welcomed.
Old Saturday, October 15, 2011
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Roll no 12715

game on will become famous soon enoughgame on will become famous soon enough
Default lets b specific n precise....

Quote:
thanks to all who guided me
more suggestion will welcomed.
1) SUPPLY ROUTES:-

2) ISI'S HUMAN INTELLIGENCE:-

3)POROUS BORDER:-

4)EXAMPLE OF SOVIET UNION

5)ISI'S CLOSE LINKS WITH TALIBAN:-

6)GEO-STRATEGIC LOCATION:-

These are the major factors due to which America considers Pakistan to be inevitable for the success in an ongoing war effort........

These points could be expanded n further explained.......

REGARDS,
Old Saturday, October 15, 2011
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,807 Times in 836 Posts
Call for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud of

Quote:
AOA,

regards.

1- Pakistani intelligence agencies, military and establishment have deep penetration in the roots of Afghan society and establishment. During the Soviet war it was Pak Army and Pak agencies who trained the Mujahdeen so, they have links with Mujahdeen and Taliban which can be used by US to understand their strategy and to negotiate with the fundamentalist. It means PAk forces and establishment can play the role of mediator.

2- Pakistan provides the route for Nato Supply .
3- US used Pakistani Air bases for attacks in Afghanistan .
4-Intelligence provided by Pakistani agencies is helpful to capture the valuable targets.
5- Haqqanis are great thereat for US. only Pakistan can help US to negotiate with them and can provide a safe exit to US.

6-A stable Afghanistan is in the interest of PAkistan and US knew well that Pakistani establishment doesn't want to lose its grip in Afghanistan , for this they will do their best to stabilize and harmonize the region.

if you have any other queries you can ask
Old Sunday, October 16, 2011

Question Aoa

thanks to all of u.
brother @call for change u have cleared my vision
can u plz give me some more detail on that
thanks.