Thursday, May 09, 2024
03:52 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Thursday, November 03, 2011

Thanked 1,417 Times in 749 Posts
SADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant future
Default Syria looks next in line for a 2011 revolution--face book revolution

The modern Syrian republic is a chimera whose mothballed constitution hides the true face of an authoritarian monarchy that legislates through powers granted through a vicious and all consuming emergency law. While Syria appeared initially immune to the revolutionary shockwaves spreading through the region, unrest in Deraa and a cack-handed government response of rotten carrots and bloody sticks has simply served to rally a momentum that has spread across the country.President Bashar al-Assad accepted the resignation of his cabinet on Tuesday as thousands of government supporters took to the streets of the capital in an effort to counter a rising tide of pro-democracy protests in several cities, news agencies reported.

The Syrian Revolution 2011 opposition group, stated on its Facebook page:

“We call on the international community to impose a no-fly zone so that the Syrian Free Army can function with greater freedom.”

- Malik al-Abdeh, a London-based opposition figure, added,

“People want at the very least some kind of no-fly zone that legitimizes an armed uprising against Bashar, or maybe some other kind of intervention that will encourage people in the regime to jump ship.

- Salih al-Hamawi of the General Commission for the Syrian Revolution, told Al Jazeera: “

We ask the international community to fulfill our right to enforce the law that was implemented in Libya two weeks after the revolution broke out…we call for implementing the international law. If the international law stipulates a no-fly zone, we want that.”

so Syria is next after Libya as it is undergoing a serious socio-political change which one can termed as a revolution.the demand of NFZ from international community and spreading network via face book is a serious threat to its national and Islamic interest too.The international community has exploited syrian youth and banning you tube,facebook and wikipedia will further flurr the revolution
Old Thursday, November 03, 2011
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: AppreciationDiligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,264 Times in 1,100 Posts
Muhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant future

The ongoing situation is revealing that Syria is going to be next.. Many international powers are trying to impose lot of things on Syria to make it next country having revolution....
Old Friday, November 04, 2011

Fatima47 has a spectacular aura aboutFatima47 has a spectacular aura about

Bunch of hens won’t have to worry about cat attacking them if Rooster did his naturally ordained duty set by God, we don’t have a single Rooster in Muslim world whom we can boast about fulfilling his naturally (divinely) ordained duty. Rooster negligence has created an environment of natural imbalance where hens are running erratically & cat is having a field day! So lets not forget that nature simply fills the gap.

More than 3000 Muslims have been butchered over last 6 months. But here KSA and UAE will not send any sorties. What good have we done over last 6 months? We will only wake up when NATO arrives. We will only open our eyes when Syria will be bombed and flattened. So when that happens, we will see many labelling Bashar al Asad as great Muslim leader, huh! One can never go with binary logic all the time, 1 or 0, either Bashar/ Gaddafi is good or NATO is good, need to know that both can be bad.

Most of us love reffering to territorial nationlism which was awarded to these 'great' 'fellow' Muslim warrior kings by the very same west, after Ottomons' fall. Silence is worse than anything; Muslims are utter silent over the Syria crises (like they remained indifferent to Bahrain crisis); what are they doing before the 'evil' west jumps in and take their resources (as if Syrians themselves ever had control over their resources)!
40th CTP (MLCG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason:

Suman is a jewel in the roughSuman is a jewel in the roughSuman is a jewel in the roughSuman is a jewel in the rough

This is really sad that Muslims have become so insensitive to the sufferings of their Muslim brothers.it is true that if Bashar al Asad is met with the same fate as did Qadafi or other Dictators he will be applauded as hero for he STOOD against western powers.Syrians are appealing for western countries’ help because they don’t expect any help from Muslim countries but if God forbid Nato comes to the assistance of Syrians same Muslims will raise hue and cry for violation of Syrian sovereignty.for Muslims its OK if people’s rights are being violated by a Muslim dictator but it will be a blunder if same is done by western countries which are always willing to control muslim resources and have influence within muslim countries.What a double standard we have!!!!

SADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant future

@T s Awan

so what is your opinion as many countries are predicting Syria is next .what has caused the Syria revolution.Does atrocities of Asad-regime seems only the root cause of this revolution??

@fatmia and suman

I appreciate handy knowledge of yours.But i have noticed only one theme in your discussion .That is Asad was a dictator and it is age of democracy so stop calling him hero. and we should unite to overcome these crisis and fatima also said about territorial-nationalism .so there is another force against this force --Muslim brother hood .So the rift between these two has caused bloody civilain wars

Syria revolution is due to many reason.the question is why revolution and why not invasion as USA did in Afghanistan and IRAQ .The dwindling economy and hegemony is a further check for further invasion and these technology is a cheapest way to invade ;to divide Muslims between different sects.ASAD repute is comparatively good the Qaddafi.but the theme of autocracy is not a prevalent theme it is hunger of oil ,and foreign investment that induce to liberalize political system as economic system has been already .syrain deputy prime minister has liberalized economy but now Syria is suffering from higher rate of inflation and economic crisis

The tel-com industry has been suffered as it is in danger of invasion and promoting global terrorism .further govt has blocked all tech. sites and communication ways.this hampered the foreign corporatism /economy but more likely to poor Syrian people .the higher un employment rate has caused revolution .there are other reasons as oil hunger ,nuclear threat etc

Fatima47 has a spectacular aura aboutFatima47 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by SADIA SHAFIQ View Post

@fatmia and suman

I appreciate handy knowledge of yours.But i have noticed only one theme in your discussion .That is Asad was a dictator and it is age of democracy so stop calling him hero. and we should unite to overcome these crisis and fatima also said about territorial-nationalism .so there is another force against this force --Muslim brother hood .So the rift between these two has caused bloody civilain wars

Syria revolution is due to many reason.the question is why revolution and why not invasion as USA did in Afghanistan and IRAQ .The dwindling economy and hegemony is a further check for further invasion and these technology is a cheapest way to invade ;to divide Muslims between different sects.ASAD repute is comparatively good the Qaddafi.but the theme of autocracy is not a prevalent theme it is hunger of oil ,and foreign investment that induce to liberalize political system as economic system has been already .syrain deputy prime minister has liberalized economy but now Syria is suffering from higher rate of inflation and economic crisis

The tel-com industry has been suffered as it is in danger of invasion and promoting global terrorism .further govt has blocked all tech. sites and communication ways.this hampered the foreign corporatism /economy but more likely to poor Syrian people .the higher un employment rate has caused revolution .there are other reasons as oil hunger ,nuclear threat etc
Well, I never said that this its an age of democracy and Bashar is a dictator and this is the reason for this revolution. Why on earth will I say that when I know that the same inhumane governments (with help of KSA, Pak and US) rolled people of Bahrain under tanks. We never paid heed to Bahrain, though they had very much legitimate demands. So the kind of democracy that west/ US believes in that "either come to democracy or democracy will come to you" I dont believe in that. But yes, I am against this kind of monarchy, civil/ military dictatorship and even democracy where people cannot hold their rulers accountable. Whats happening should open eyes of every tyrant ruler in the world (which unfortunately exist in Muslim world only).

America has not invaded Iraq or Afghanistan yet. There is a difference between terms "invasion" and "attack". This is 21st century and the term invasion has become obsolete. No country can invade any other country. Engineering proxies is the solution of achieving your goals. America is already a bad guy infront of the whole world.. Why didnt American jets bomb Libya at the first place? Why French and Germans initially jumped in? The reason is simple, America wanted to give the impression that America intervened only after NATO had actually jumped in. . . They say, when they colonize a part of land, they do not leave, they do not decolonize until they put in place institutions which will ensure that the society will continue to be ruled by them, by proxy.

Your point of dwindling economy sounds good but the who are the countries with largest gold reserves?? Ultimately that is the thing that is going to matter in the coming years. We all will come to know.

Boiling it down in one sentence, they'll pick Muslim countries one by one and we'll see it. Syria has strongest military among the Arab countries so either way, its gonna be complete bloodshed.

Edited Later: Why people like Gaddafi, Bashar and others of their ilk compromise at nothing less than their dictatorial rule and prefer to get hunted like dogs and caught is something I'll never know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatima47 View Post
Well, I never said that this its an age of democracy and Bashar is a dictator and this is the reason for this revolution. Why on earth will I say that when I know that the same inhumane governments (with help of KSA, Pak and US) rolled people of Bahrain under tanks. We never paid heed to Bahrain, though they had very much legitimate demands. So the kind of democracy that west/ US believes in that "either come to democracy or democracy will come to you" I dont believe in that. But yes, I am against this kind of monarchy, civil/ military dictatorship and even democracy where people cannot hold their rulers accountable. Whats happening should open eyes of every tyrant ruler in the world (which unfortunately exist in Muslim world only).

America has not invaded Iraq or Afghanistan yet. There is a difference between terms "invasion" and "attack". This is 21st century and the term invasion has become obsolete. No country can invade any other country. Engineering proxies is the solution of achieving your goals. America is already a bad guy infront of the whole world.. Why didnt American jets bomb Libya at the first place? Why French and Germans initially jumped in? The reason is simple, America wanted to give the impression that America intervened only after NATO had actually jumped in. . . They say, when they colonize a part of land, they do not leave, they do not decolonize until they put in place institutions which will ensure that the society will continue to be ruled by them, by proxy.

Your point of dwindling economy sounds good but the who are the countries with largest gold reserves?? Ultimately that is the thing that is going to matter in the coming years. We all will come to know.

Boiling it down in one sentence, they'll pick Muslim countries one by one and we'll see it. Syria has strongest military among the Arab countries so either way, its gonna be complete bloodshed.

Edited Later: Why people like Gaddafi, Bashar and others of their ilk compromise at nothing less than their dictatorial rule and prefer to get hunted like dogs and caught is something I'll never know.
you are highlighting Bahrain crisis ,so being a part of middle east its importance can`t be denied .BUT it is more a matter of shi`atee Iranian and sunni -saaudi regimes.both want to set their proxies in region .so it is USA who is siding saudii-regime .why ,in order to protect from Iran.why not democracy in Bahrain ??just becaus ei t has shi`aa majority and proxy of Iran and implementing the democracy means, majority of rights will be in hand of behrain Shitee majority and Iran will become a supreme power.well NATO and USA armed forces have invaded there.better know the difference between these two terms.

why EU intervened in these matters that is because of geo -political location of France especially.and second reason is the formation of necubbo pipeline .Iraq that supplies oil to syria ,now will provide to EU.same is the case wit syria.the oil reserves were discovered in syrai in 1970z but when multi-corp orates intervened here due to liberalization of economic policies,the tonns of oil reserves has been discovered there in 1995 .so when multi-corp orates intervened in state matters , they manipulate state according to its own designs and our industry is not established enough due to lack of creativity .so we people instead of joinig govt jobs preferred to migrate or want to get jobs in these companies.but when Asad regime denied to accede to the demands of these companies and blocked all sites .this infuriated the youth which is now becme habitual of these sites. so protest is must.un- like Pakistan ,Syrian are more secular as Asad regime is too .It is cosmopolitan country and have mixed-cultural system.that`a why reaction against the govt policy is must because

1.the demography of these are s tell us that most of the population is consisted of youth who is working in these corporate so un-employment has been increased

2.tourism industry has been destroyed

3.shiaa-sunni rift

4.christian population

5.Rdiacal Hamas group under khalid misheal and hezbollah ;both are the proxies of IRan

there are many more reasons which can be mentioned that has caused revolution .so we people stressed on qaddafi death or on other dictators but fogot to mention a social change and its causes.
Old Saturday, November 05, 2011
40th CTP (MLCG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason:

Suman is a jewel in the roughSuman is a jewel in the roughSuman is a jewel in the roughSuman is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by SADIA SHAFIQ View Post

@fatmia and suman

USA is waging a proxy war in Middle east in which media is playing a leading role.The answer to the question why revolution and not invasion as USA did in Afganistan or Iraq lies in the fact that USA cannot afford another full scale war.war in these countries cost US billions daily.with fragile and dwingling economy she doesn’t want to involve neither it has excuse even fake to do so as it had in case of Iraq or Afghanistan.Second the image of US is very much negative in Muslim world so she doesn’t want to further distort her relation with Muslim world.Instead she is posing like she cares a lot for muslim’s rights and struggle by openly supporting revolutionists in these countries including in Syria.But this doesn’t means that USA have abandoned its designs of having greater influence and control over resources of Muslim countries.but she is doing this in another way by engaging her allies like UK and France.This not only serves US interests well but also in less harmful way as it will not earn her a negative image as it would have been in case of any direct involvement.

If economy is the main reason of Syrian revolution then it is not the problem of Syria or other Muslim countries alone but also of major powers like USA.unemployment in US is rising at alarming level but why there is no revolution? Because there is no conspiracy against US.the people who are calling for western intervention may not know the disasterious effects of this not only for their own country and region but for whole Islamic world.Media concentration is only on opposition rallies even though we see rallies in support of Assad.these facts make things fishy.When Arab league declared that Assad has agreed to a plan to end political violence then why US is not willing to change her stance that Asad should go?Who is US to decide about Muslim countries?we need to think.

You are right Sadia that Assad’s repute is much better than Qaddafi.even if we agree that theme of autocracy is not prevalent but we cannot deny that by refusing to introduce reforms and removing protesters grievance he is posing like an autocrat and making autocracy a theme.In order to avoid a greater threat of west’s designs not just in Syria,yemen,behrain but in whole Islamic world ,Muslim leaders will have to take some drastic steps like political and economic reforms,blocking communication means will not serve the purpose but they will have to win the hearts of masses by responsive to their aspirations then no western designs will succeed.they will have to understand that this is not about the fate of their own countries but of whole Muslim world.then rulers like Assad will truly deserve to be applauded like heroes.Syria or other countries need economic revolution and political reforms rather than bloody political revolution or foreign intervention because solution is possible only through former means.
Old Saturday, November 05, 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by suman View Post

If economy is the main reason of Syrian revolution then it is not the problem of Syria or other Muslim countries alone but also of major powers like USA.unemployment in US is rising at alarming level but why there is no revolution? Because there is no conspiracy against US.the people who are calling for western intervention may not know the disasterious effects of this not only for their own country and region but for whole Islamic world.Media concentration is only on opposition rallies even though we see rallies in support of Assad.these facts make things fishy.When Arab league declared that Assad has agreed to a plan to end political violence then why US is not willing to change her stance that Asad should go?Who is US to decide about Muslim countries?we need to think.
I have`nt mention only a single a reason-economy ,the root cause of this revolution.I f you read between the lines,then make it clear that social change is syria is followed by Asad `s blockage of all communication sites as well as multi-corporates .If you jolt this revolution with economic crisis of wall street ,then it would be relatively a good way to swing.because Asad as well as other middle east and African regimes denied access to these corporates and allow SCO regional powers to invest there .How can USA and USD afford this because china has already pegged its currency . so it is a time for CHINA or US? lets see and analyse these revolutions