CSS Forums

CSS Forums (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/)
-   Discussion (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/)
-   -   Ecnomic progress Vs Political situation (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/60472-ecnomic-progress-vs-political-situation.html)

very special 1 Tuesday, February 21, 2012 08:33 AM

Ecnomic progress Vs Political situation

AOA

hope you all are fine

In the recent past Pakistan gain much in the ecnomic field.
1 trade relief from EU
2 contract with sirilanka for more trade product
3 MFN for INdia

and may be many other not in my knowledge;)

so in the light of all this Pakistan is considered to be moved on the way of ecnomic progress.........but

[B][SIZE="4"]this government have just 1 year more so the next coming government will revise all the polices [SIZE="4"][B]as the tradition of pakistan[/B][/SIZE]...........[/SIZE][/B]

so my question is

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][B][COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="4"]is economic stability can be [/SIZE][SIZE="4"]gained without political stabilty?
and how this ecnomic stability can be with hold in the present unstable condition of Government in Pakistan, law and order situation, problem of Baloch,? how in the presence of these all problems Pakistan will continue its journey to ecnomic prosperity?[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/FONT]

waiting for reply

regards

Ahmad786Khan Tuesday, February 21, 2012 12:02 PM

[QUOTE=very special 1;405627]AOA

hope you all are fine

1 trade relief from EU
3 MFN for INdia

so in the light of all this Pakistan is considered to be moved on the way of ecnomic progress.........but

[B][SIZE="4"]this government have just 1 year more so the next coming government will revise all the polices [SIZE="4"][B]as the tradition of pakistan[/B][/SIZE]...........[/SIZE][/B]

so my question is

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][B][COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="4"]is economic stability can be [/SIZE][SIZE="4"]gained without political stabilty?
and how this ecnomic stability can be with hold in the present unstable condition of Government in Pakistan, law and order situation, problem of Baloch,? how in the presence of these all problems Pakistan will continue its journey to ecnomic prosperity?[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/FONT]

waiting for reply

regards[/QUOTE]

[SIZE="3"][B]The only way Pakistan will attain prosperity is if Imran Khan becomes the chief executive otherwise
Inna Lillah hay wa Inna alye hay Rajaoon.[/B][/SIZE]

very special 1 Tuesday, February 21, 2012 12:17 PM

[QUOTE=Ahmad786Khan;405658][SIZE="3"][B]The only way Pakistan will attain prosperity is if Imran Khan becomes the chief executive otherwise
Inna Lillah hay wa Inna alye hay Rajaoon.[/B][/SIZE][/QUOTE]
extremly sorry to say...............the condition is not soo worse..........

i want to discus the steps of improvement........ in the present situation.

and

IMRAN KHAN is not a magic stick for problems.............

note "please dont discus any particular political personality here"

regards

mano g Tuesday, February 21, 2012 12:32 PM

[QUOTE=very special 1;405627]AOA

hope you all are fine

1 trade relief from EU
3 MFN for INdia

so my question is

waiting for reply

regards[/QUOTE]

Economic growth is directly proportional to the political stability, i must say, because FDI can only be enhanced if the law and order situation and political condition is good in a particular country, we have the example of Turkey, Tayyip Erdogan was a democratic leader, who changed the fate of the country due to his economic and administrative reforms, Turkey is now politically and economically stabilized country.

Pakistan is facing a number of problems at the moment unfortunately, but we should spread hope, instead of looking for a particular person. we all have to work for our betterment.keeping house is order is essential for making economic growth, secondly continuation of policies is very important for consistent development.

mjkhan Tuesday, February 21, 2012 01:12 PM

Judge yourself:

The eraz in which PAK progressed the most in terms of economy were the eraz of General ayub and Genral Musharaf.

Why?

Because the world knew that Marshall laws in PAK are long term and hence alternatively it means continuance of economic policies laid down by the govt.As a result of this FDI and DDI(domestic direct investment) increased.

On the other hand democratic govt. in our countries dont survive for much longer.Moreover discontinuing the policies of previous democratic govt. by the newly elected govt. is a common norm in PAK.All this lead towards political instability and hence low level of growth.

It is almost impossible for an economy to swing at its full potential without political stability.

note:presently even the PAKI investors have shifted there money outside PAK or have stop investing.Most of the problems that investors are facing are directly or indirectly because of political instability.

chfarooq Tuesday, February 21, 2012 01:34 PM

@ MJKHAN

it is not the length of tenure of a regime which determines political stability which in turn determines economic stability. for instance take the example of North Korea where Kim Jong il ruled for 17 years and yet there was no political stability or for that reason no economic stability in the country. whereas in Japan where governments are usually short lived, some 8 prime ministers changed in 90-00 decade and despite this it remained the 2nd largest economy.

mhmmdkashif Tuesday, February 21, 2012 03:06 PM

[QUOTE=mano g;405667]Economic growth is directly proportional to the political stability[/QUOTE]

Economic growth is directly proportional to activity of people seeking economic and career opportunities through fair means and political stability is directly proportional to people seeking to get in power and enforce some of their ideology, vision etc. As both Economic progress and Political stability require people's activities to be in a relative direction, economic growth is indirectly proportional to political stability :evil (theory by me :evil). Har mulk main logun kee aksariat economic aur career opportunities ke peeche hee bhagti hai aur political activity buhut saare traditional, cultural yaa religious compromises ke tahat qaim hui hoti hai laikin hamare haan masla yeh hai ke hamare pass is tarah ke traditional yaa cultural yahan tak ke religious compromises tak kaa wajood nahin hai aur sone pe suhaga yeh ke hamara mulk aik zarai mulk hai jis kee economy logun kee majority ko economic aur career opportunities nahin deti. isi waja se logun kee majority siasat main aake apne liye economic opportunities talash karti hai aur ultimately siasat kisi nazriye ke tahat chalne ke bajaye hamare mulk main aik economic resource kee haisiat ikhtiar kar chuki hai (jis kaa sab se bara saboot mulk main hone waali corruption hai jis kaa kisi na kisi tarah se link siasat se milta hai). yeh practice mulk ke qaim hone ke waqt se jaari rehne kee waja se logun ke zehno main itni deep beth chuki hai filhal hamari samajh main nahin aata ke is se nikla kaise jaaye :evil (another theory by me :evil).

very special 1 Tuesday, February 21, 2012 03:39 PM

[QUOTE=mhmmdkashif;405712]Economic growth is directly proportional to activity of people seeking economic and career opportunities through fair means and political stability is directly proportional to people seeking to get in power and enforce some of their ideology, vision etc. As both Economic progress and Political stability require people's activities to be in a relative direction, economic growth is indirectly proportional to political stability :evil (theory by me :evil). Har mulk main logun kee aksariat economic aur career opportunities ke peeche hee bhagti hai aur political activity buhut saare traditional, cultural yaa religious compromises ke tahat qaim hui hoti hai laikin hamare haan masla yeh hai ke hamare pass is tarah ke traditional yaa cultural yahan tak ke religious compromises tak kaa wajood nahin hai aur sone pe suhaga yeh ke hamara mulk aik zarai mulk hai jis kee economy logun kee majority ko economic aur career opportunities nahin deti. isi waja se logun kee majority siasat main aake apne liye economic opportunities talash karti hai aur ultimately siasat kisi nazriye ke tahat chalne ke bajaye hamare mulk main aik economic resource kee haisiat ikhtiar kar chuki hai (jis kaa sab se bara saboot mulk main hone waali corruption hai jis kaa kisi na kisi tarah se link siasat se milta hai). yeh practice mulk ke qaim hone ke waqt se jaari rehne kee waja se logun ke zehno main itni deep beth chuki hai filhal hamari samajh main nahin aata ke is se nikla kaise jaaye :evil (another theory by me :evil).[/QUOTE]
ur both theories are not understandable by me..........:(
your 1st 1 ..........ecnomic stability = constant 1/political stability..........if your government is not political stable will foriegn investors come?

2nd pass 10 feet above my mind..............:(

regards

[QUOTE=mjkhan;405684]Judge yourself:

The eraz in which PAK progressed the most in terms of economy were the eraz of General ayub and Genral Musharaf.[COLOR=blue]please tell instead of mobile companies what other ecnomic progress in pakistan in musharaf regin?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=blue]dont forget the period of yahya khan while discusing marshal laws.......mushraf is no good for us i think[/COLOR]

Why?

Because the world knew that Marshall laws in PAK are long term and hence alternatively it means continuance of economic policies laid down by the govt.As a result of this FDI and DDI(domestic direct investment) increased.

On the other hand democratic govt. in our countries dont survive for much longer.Moreover discontinuing the policies of previous democratic govt. by the newly elected govt. is a common norm in PAK.All this lead towards political instability and hence low level of growth.
[COLOR=blue]this government complete its four years and moving forward so in this regard what is problem? so i think this totally false to say that democratic governments are unstable and they dont bring ecnomic progress.........i mentioned in my post three imp ecnomic contracts of present Govt ...........i think it will leads to ecnomic progress:thinking[/COLOR]

It is almost impossible for an economy to swing at its full potential without political stability.
[COLOR=blue]i agree .........but do you think still more steps are needed for stability? and whats that?[/COLOR]

note:presently even the PAKI investors have shifted there money outside PAK or have stop investing.Most of the problems that investors are facing are directly or indirectly because of political instability.[/QUOTE]
[COLOR=blue]i think political situation sa zayada energy short fall and rise of labour prices ha is ki reason:thinking[/COLOR]

mhmmdkashif Tuesday, February 21, 2012 04:04 PM

[QUOTE=very special 1;405722]ur both theories are not understandable by me..........:(
your 1st 1 ..........ecnomic stability = constant 1/political stability..........if your government is not political stable will foriegn investors come?

2nd pass 10 feet above my mind..............:(

regards[/QUOTE]

buhut hee aasan hai samajhna, government kee unstability aur writ qaim na hone kee main waja corruption hai, aur corruption kaa taaluq logun kee zehniat se hai. agar log buhut ziada politicized honge to woh kahin pe kaam karne ke bajaye siasat pe ziada zor den ge, aur investors ko is baat se kia matlab, woh to chahta hai ke maine invest kia hai to log kaam karen aur mujhe output mile :dd. logun kee zehniat aisi kiun bani hai us kaa reason to samajh aa gaya hoga. politics ko jab her koi apne apne maqsad ke liye use kare gaa to na kabhi government stable hogi aur na hee koi investor invest karne aaye gaa. aisa nahin hai ke sirif bare bare political offices main bethe hue log hee politics ko apne liye use karte hain, aap kabhi survey kar ke dekhen to pata lage gaa ke neeche tak her koi aisa karta hai. Hamain sab se pehle local resources paida kar ke logun ko train karna pare gaa phir FDI kee taraf dekhna pare gaa.

very special 1 Tuesday, February 21, 2012 04:16 PM

[QUOTE=mhmmdkashif;405730]buhut hee aasan hai samajhna, government kee unstability aur writ qaim na hone kee main waja corruption hai, aur corruption [SIZE="4"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][B]kaa taaluq logun kee zehniat se hai[/B][/FONT][/SIZE].

[COLOR="Blue"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][B]how to change that mind set? [/B][/FONT][/COLOR]

agar log buhut ziada politicized honge to woh kahin pe kaam karne ke bajaye siasat pe ziada zor den ge, aur investors ko is baat se kia matlab, woh to chahta hai ke maine invest kia hai to log kaam karen aur mujhe output mile :dd. logun kee zehniat aisi kiun bani hai us kaa reason to samajh aa gaya hoga. [SIZE="4"][B][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]politics ko jab her koi apne apne maqsad ke liye use kare gaa to na kabhi government stable hogi aur na hee koi investor invest karne aaye gaa.[/FONT][/B][/SIZE]
[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Blue"][B]so you means if corruption ends we will achieve stability?[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

aisa nahin hai ke sirif bare bare political offices main bethe hue log hee politics ko apne liye use karte hain, aap kabhi survey kar ke dekhen to pata lage gaa ke neeche tak her koi aisa karta hai. [FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="4"][B]Hamain sab se pehle local resources paida kar ke logun ko train karna pare gaa phir FDI kee taraf dekhna pare gaa.[/B][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Blue"][B]i fully agree...........but how to train?:sad[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]

what steps by Governmental officers or by Government?:thinking..............banda tu change ho jain ga

mano g Tuesday, February 21, 2012 04:43 PM

[QUOTE=mhmmdkashif;405712]Economic growth is directly proportional to activity of people seeking economic and career opportunities through fair means and political stability is directly proportional to people seeking to get in power and enforce some of their ideology, vision etc. As both Economic progress and Political stability require people's activities to be in a relative direction, economic growth is indirectly proportional to political stability :evil (theory by me :evil). Har mulk main logun kee aksariat economic aur career opportunities ke peeche hee bhagti hai aur political activity buhut saare traditional, cultural yaa religious compromises ke tahat qaim hui hoti hai laikin hamare haan masla yeh hai ke hamare pass is tarah ke traditional yaa cultural yahan tak ke religious compromises tak kaa wajood nahin hai aur sone pe suhaga yeh ke hamara mulk aik zarai mulk hai jis kee economy logun kee majority ko economic aur career opportunities nahin deti. isi waja se logun kee majority siasat main aake apne liye economic opportunities talash karti hai aur ultimately siasat kisi nazriye ke tahat chalne ke bajaye hamare mulk main aik economic resource kee haisiat ikhtiar kar chuki hai (jis kaa sab se bara saboot mulk main hone waali corruption hai jis kaa kisi na kisi tarah se link siasat se milta hai). yeh practice mulk ke qaim hone ke waqt se jaari rehne kee waja se logun ke zehno main itni deep beth chuki hai filhal hamari samajh main nahin aata ke is se nikla kaise jaaye :evil (another theory by me :evil).[/QUOTE]

great theories, really difficult to understand and i think this is the success of any philosophical theory jo kisi ko easily samajh na aa sake:D

mhmmdkashif Tuesday, February 21, 2012 04:53 PM

[QUOTE=mano g;405740]great theories, really difficult to understand and i think this is the success of any philosophical theory jo kisis ko easily samajh na aa sake:D[/QUOTE]

well actually i was to come to the point that agriculture sector and private business ownership should be more regularized and should work more corporately :dd. thats the need of time :dd. kabhi kabhi apne dimaagh kee baat dosrun ko samjhana buhut mushkil ho jaata hai :dd. meri nazar main politics aur economics do mukhtalif cheezen hain aur yeh aik doosre ko indirectly affect karte hain :dd.

rajasani Tuesday, February 21, 2012 05:29 PM

economic progress vs political stability

it is wild goose chase to attain and maintain economic progress without having a stable democratic political system.pakistan,s constitutionl abeyance and institutional parlysis in the past 63 years made it least developed country. Economic growth demands peaceful domestic environment with strong constitutionalism, institutional strength and reformed econmic agenda .

mhmmdkashif Tuesday, February 21, 2012 05:57 PM

[QUOTE=rajasani;405760]it is wild goose chase to attain and maintain economic progress without having a stable democratic political system.pakistan,s constitutionl abeyance and institutional parlysis in the past 63 years made it least developed country. Economic growth demands peaceful domestic environment with strong constitutionalism, institutional strength and reformed econmic agenda .[/QUOTE]

siasat to hamari lagta hai agle 100 saal tak aisi hee rahe gee :cry. kiyun na logun ko siasat se dur kia jaaye :). agar agriculture aur private businesses ko corporate sector main laaya jaaye aur corporations ko legal status dia jaaye aur un ke liye jo code of ethics banaya jaaye us main un ko siasat se har tarah se pak rakha jaaye aur law enforcement main judiciary ko full involve kia jaaye to aik aisa culture ban sakta hai jis main log siasat se door bhagen aur apne careers pe focus rakhen :). corruption kee aik main waja yeh hai ke har koi chahta hai ke kahin na kahin se paisa haath kar ke apna business bhi establish kare taake us ke baal bache agli pushton tak us se khayen, agar business establish karna corporation establish karne jaisa mushkil ho jaaye jis se us business main employment karne waale kaa career wabista ho jaaye to corruption kee aik waja khatam ho sakti hai aur logun ko career opportunities bhi buhut ziada mil sakti hain :). kaisa laga point :haha. hope now iam making it comprehensible :haha.

very special 1 Tuesday, February 21, 2012 06:02 PM

[QUOTE=mhmmdkashif;405747]well actually i was to come to the point that agriculture sector and private business ownership should be more regularized and should work more corporately :dd. thats the need of time :dd. kabhi kabhi apne dimaagh kee baat dosrun ko samjhana buhut mushkil ho jaata hai :dd. meri nazar main politics aur economics do mukhtalif cheezen hain aur yeh aik doosre ko [SIZE="4"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][B]indirectly affect karte hain[/B][/FONT][/SIZE] :dd.[/QUOTE]

indirectly nahi..............i think directly effect karti ha.........becz of political and domestic stablity you cant:nono imagine progress in any ecnomic field..........my point of view:unsure:

mjkhan Tuesday, February 21, 2012 06:03 PM

[QUOTE=very special 1;405725][COLOR="Blue"]i think political situation sa zayada energy short fall and rise of labour prices ha is ki reason:thinking[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

Energy shorfall is also due to political inefficiencies.Political framework gives our politicians the power.So,one way or the other politicians are responsible for all our problems.We are not lacking resources.Why not IPI has been implemented till date?Who is responsible for for ensuring an equilibrium between demand and supply of electricity?when there is a political unrest politicians priorities change etc tec

I think if you want to analyse the economic situation in musharafz era then you should look economic indicators like GDP,rise in per capita income etc instead of looking at individual/isolated sectors of economy.whether musharafz era progress was on some solid grounds and of sound economic policies or just a balloon is debatable.

The present govt remained instable throughout its tenure.It has not been allowed to work right from the beginning(who is responsible for this is debatable).They were busy protecting their kursees throughout.How a prime miniter,president and ministers can perform if they are all the time going into courts,facing serious allegations from army,opposition etc etc.One issue after the other.and then one another issue after all issues etc...

political stability does not only mean absence of marshall law.It should be seen through a larger lens.

Political stability can only be achieved if clean politicians are send to parliament.Choor lootarey qatil is mulk ko kya de saktey hain.nothing.

mhmmdkashif Tuesday, February 21, 2012 06:34 PM

[QUOTE=very special 1;405767]indirectly nahi..............i think directly effect karti ha.........becz of political and domestic stablity you cant:nono imagine progress in any ecnomic field..........my point of view:unsure:[/QUOTE]

well you are rite, without political and domestic stability economic progress becomes very difficult to attain, but it does not become unimaginable in my view. jis tarah politics economy ko theek kar sakti hai usi tarah economy politics ko bhi theek kar sakti hai, mere khayal main :dd.

mano g Tuesday, February 21, 2012 06:47 PM

[QUOTE=mhmmdkashif;405747]well actually i was to come to the point that agriculture sector and private business ownership should be more regularized and should work more corporately :dd. thats the need of time :dd. kabhi kabhi apne dimaagh kee baat dosrun ko samjhana buhut mushkil ho jaata hai :dd. meri nazar main politics aur economics do mukhtalif cheezen hain aur yeh aik doosre ko indirectly affect karte hain :dd.[/QUOTE]

do mukhtalif chezen he ak dusre ko affect krt hain:dd, so is the case with economy and politics!!!and now your point is well understood, thanks for explanation.

Aamish Bhatti Tuesday, February 21, 2012 07:42 PM

[QUOTE=mhmmdkashif;405766]siasat to hamari lagta hai agle 100 saal tak aisi hee rahe gee :cry. kiyun na logun ko siasat se dur kia jaaye :).[/QUOTE]

I think this is not the solution of problem because this sort of experiments are already performed in the era of marshal laws, dictators tried their best to keep the civilians away from politics:sad:. The need of the time is to change the system, instead of keeping people away from politics, we should encourage politics at ground level so that new politicians could emerge. Nazim system was a good step but unlikely corrupt people came through it and instead of giving people right to kick these corrupt politicians out and vote the others, our so called democratic government ruined the whole system. In early era of independence, our establishment instead of believing on votes of people, took over the civilian government:sad:. Instead of keeping people away from politics, we should believe in votes of people and this is the only way through which we can change our politics within few decades:dd.

mhmmdkashif Tuesday, February 21, 2012 07:53 PM

[QUOTE=Aamish Bhatti;405800]I think this is not the solution of problem because this sort of experiments are already performed in the era of marshal laws, dictators tried their best to keep the civilians away from politics:sad:. The need of the time is to change the system, instead of keeping people away from politics, we should encourage politics at ground level so that new politicians could emerge. Nazim system was a good step but unlikely corrupt people came through it and instead of giving people right to kick these corrupt politicians out and vote the others, our so called democratic government ruined the whole system. In early era of independence, our establishment instead of believing on votes of people, took over the civilian government:sad:. Instead of keeping people away from politics, we should believe in votes of people and this is the only way through which we can change our politics within few decades:dd.[/QUOTE]

bolne se kaam nahin chalta na, dictators khaali bolte hain aur danda chalate hain aur khali danda kuch nahin karta ulta counter productive ho jaata hai aur logun ko aur bhi ziada politicize kar deta hai. aik to dictators ke pass waise bhi moral aur legal authority nahin hoti aur ooper se un kaa dimagh aamrana hota hai aur us se bhi ooper se woh pure mulk ko brigade yaa corps kee tarah chalate hain. unhoon ne aaj tak aise laws nahin banaye ke jis se real economic reforms aa saken, woh sirf waderoon ke saath jor tor kar ke apni hukumat chalate hain.

Aamish Bhatti Tuesday, February 21, 2012 08:05 PM

I think:thinking political stability is must for economic progress and in this regard the examples of Singapore and Malaysia are in front of us.

@mhmmdkashif
Sir, if I'm not wrong, are you suggesting Chinese system of government? where there should be civilian government(single party) but people shouldn't involve themselves in politics and could only focus on their careers?:thinking

mhmmdkashif Tuesday, February 21, 2012 08:51 PM

[QUOTE=Aamish Bhatti;405817]
Sir, if I'm not wrong, are you suggesting Chinese system of government? where there should be civilian government(single party) but people shouldn't involve themselves in politics and could only focus on their careers?:thinking[/QUOTE]

aisa to yahan pe ho nahin sakta filhal Chinese system (single party communism) :dd, i am referring to a system resembling socialism which can fit within the boundaries of Islam. Everything needs to be more regularized, it should not be like our khule aam maaro aur qabza karo system where nothing has any legal value and once someone loses morality, its all yours :dd.

very special 1 Tuesday, February 21, 2012 10:05 PM

[QUOTE=Aamish Bhatti;405808]I think:thinking political stability is must for economic progress and in this regard the examples of Singapore and Malaysia are in front of us.[/QUOTE]
which type of Govt is there?..........how they are politically stable?

[QUOTE=mhmmdkashif;405824]aisa to yahan pe ho nahin sakta filhal Chinese system (single party communism) :dd, i am referring to a system resembling socialism which can fit within the boundaries of Islam. Everything needs to be more regularized, it should not be like our khule aam maaro aur qabza karo system where nothing has any legal value and once someone loses morality, its all yours :dd.[/QUOTE]
sir are you discusing political system stability or kabza mafia system?
I asked in my first post how to achieve stability political for ecnomic progress and after reading this third page i get nothing.........:(

please tell me in points your point of view and in simple words ..........as you are telling to prep class student

thanks in advance

[QUOTE=mjkhan;405768]Energy shorfall is also due to political inefficiencies.Political framework gives our politicians the power.So,one way or the other politicians are responsible for all our problems.We are not lacking resources.Why not IPI has been implemented till date?Who is responsible for for ensuring an equilibrium between demand and supply of electricity?when there is a political unrest politicians priorities change etc tec

I think if you want to analyse the economic situation in musharafz era then you should look economic indicators like GDP,rise in per capita income etc instead of looking at individual/isolated sectors of economy.whether musharafz era progress was on some solid grounds and of sound economic policies or just a balloon is debatable.

The present govt remained instable throughout its tenure.It has not been allowed to work right from the beginning(who is responsible for this is debatable).They were busy protecting their kursees throughout.How a prime miniter,president and ministers can perform if they are all the time going into courts,facing serious allegations from army,opposition etc etc.One issue after the other.and then one another issue after all issues etc...

political stability does not only mean absence of marshall law.It should be seen through a larger lens.

Political stability can only be achieved if clean politicians are send to parliament.Choor lootarey qatil is mulk ko kya de saktey hain.nothing.[/QUOTE]

i again want to say there is no politican in our country who is clean and clear....:(

2nd point if without dictator stability cant achieve?.........at the musharaf was also destabilized and dismissed........the issue of balochistan, war on terror and many other is blessing of that musharaf.........

i accept that shukat aziz brought a lot of foriegn investment in pakistan.....but that also temporary and now where is that all investment?

now here not musharaf not shukat aziz and i personally dont want them again not i want dictator in my country..........with this politican what to do to achive politicaly stable?:waiting:waiting:thinking:thinking

mhmmdkashif Tuesday, February 21, 2012 10:22 PM

[QUOTE=very special 1;405850]sir are you discusing political system stability or kabza mafia system?
I asked in my first post how to achieve stability political for ecnomic progress and after reading this third page i get nothing.........:(

please tell me in points your point of view and in simple words ..........as you are telling to prep class student

thanks in advance[/QUOTE]

political stability is a very wide phenomenon. qabza mafia bhi politics se related hai yahan pe. political stability tabhi aaye gee jab politics se juri hui economics (qabza, bhatta, crime, rishwat) sab ke sab khatam honge. jab yeh 2 number kee parallel economy ko band bandhe gaa to original aur accounted national economy grow kare gee khud hee :dd.

Aamish Bhatti Tuesday, February 21, 2012 10:28 PM

[QUOTE=very special 1;405848]which type of Govt is there?..........how they are politically stable?[/QUOTE]

Singapore is democracy & Lee Kuan Yew (from People's action party) remained the PM of Singapore from 1965 to 1990 :wacko: and there is no mentionable opposition that's why I called it politically stable.

rajasani Tuesday, February 21, 2012 10:31 PM

political economy

evolved moderate prevalent governing idea is democracy all over the world. In pakistan econmic progress is too rivet with strong democratic process. continued democratic process with no ultra constiturional steps can put pakistan on the road of economic viability.

mjkhan Wednesday, February 22, 2012 12:49 AM

[QUOTE=very special 1;405848]

i again want to say there is no politican in our country who is clean and clear....:(

2nd point if without dictator stability cant achieve?.........at the musharaf was also destabilized and dismissed........the issue of balochistan, war on terror and many other is blessing of that musharaf.........

i accept that shukat aziz brought a lot of foriegn investment in pakistan.....but that also temporary and now where is that all investment?

now here not musharaf not shukat aziz and i personally dont want them again not i want dictator in my country..........with this politican what to do to achive politicaly stable?:waiting:waiting:thinking:thinking[/QUOTE]

No clean politicians,no political stability.sorry sir.
Furthermore if politicians are not willing to change their wolflike nature then at least we should change our sheeplike behaviour.Just dont vote corrupt politicians.Educate people around you about things which one should take into account before giving onez vote to someone.I have some family members who are not much educated. i am going to phone them and discuss the issues which should be taken into account before casting our vote to someone.What are you doing in this regard?

I never said that without dictatorship we can never achieve stability.Infact these puppets(dictators) are also responsible for the poor performane of economy in democratic set-ups.

As i said before in my post that whether the growth of economy in musharafz era was on sound economic policies or just a bubble,is debatable.A hint is that the results of long term economic policies does not appear overnight infact are witnessed after a considerable period of time.Infact musharaf sahab jatey jatey hamain circular debt ka azaab dey gaey jis na aur bohat sa azaabon ko hamarey upar lad diya.balochistan issue etc is a separate topic,sir.

Forget political stability with these politicians.However it is not impossible for economy to perform well with political instability.lakin PAK ma tamasha hota hai har aik cheez ka.kash k ma-uoosi kufr na hota to kam az kam ma-uoos ho kar hee dil kee tarap ka kuch elaaj ho jata.

agar koi educated nahee to is ka matlub ye nahee k wo bewaqoof hai ya samjhdar nahee so i take back my words k ma uneducated loogon ko samjhaon ga.ma khud bohat bara bewaqoof hon ma kisi ko kya samjhaon ga.ma na bas ye samjhaney k liye wo baat kahee thi k ham loogon ko mutually aik dosray k knowlede aur experience sa faida uthana chahiye aur jo koi bhi kisi mamley ma hum sa mutafeez ho sakta hai to hamain doosron kee bharpoor madad karni chahiye.kuch baatain hamain pata hoti hain doosron ko nahee and vice versa.

Aamish Bhatti Wednesday, February 22, 2012 04:56 PM

@very special1
Malaysia is a fedral constitutional monarchy. The king is the head of state while the PM is head of government in Malaysia. Mahathir bin Mohamad remained the PM of Malaysia from 1981 to 2003 and was very important politically figure. Malaysia grown economically in era of Mahathir Bin Mohamad because it was politically most stable era in the history of Malaysia and opposition was unmentionable in front of the famous figure of Mahathir bin Mohamad.

Constitutional monarchy = It is a form of government in which a monarch acts as head of state within the parameters of a constitution, whether it be a written, uncodified, or blended constitution.

Ahmad786Khan Thursday, February 23, 2012 04:36 PM

[QUOTE=very special 1;405663]extremly sorry to say...............the condition is not soo worse..........

i want to discus the steps of improvement........ in the present situation.

and

IMRAN KHAN is not a magic stick for problems.............

note "please dont discus any particular political personality here"

regards[/QUOTE]

[SIZE="3"][B]When we talk about Imran Khan, we are not talking about a particular personality, we are talking about a "Philosophy" a philosophy of "Umar (R.A)" who took the responsibility of an animal dying without food. You think the Rulers of this economically poor nation, Living like Arab princess, spending national wealth on their undue lavish life style, can give you policies which would make this country prosperous. The prime minister of Britain lives in a two bedroom apartment while the prime minister of Pakistan prefers to stay in a Palace, a country where parents are selling their kids out of hunger and committing suicides because they can't see any way out of their poverty. [/B][/SIZE]
[SIZE="3"][B]Brother, political systems are devised primarily to take care of economic affairs of a society and if your politicians are corrupt, the first thing they will take care of is the national wealth, as they are doing in Pakistan, making black money, therefore if we think that an economic revival for Pakistan has to come, it is obvious that it has to come by the hands of some one who has the authority and is the Ruler of the state. If economic policies , alone could have done any miracle than we had Prime Minister from World Bank and there is a bunch of highly Qualified economists available to formulate the so called economic plans.[/B][/SIZE]
[SIZE="3"][B]The thing that matters is the Competency of the Leadership, and name a single Political leader who is as competent as Imran Khan, and when we are talking about this particular politician, we are not talking about any ordinary gentleman, You think that people in West have Magic Sticks with which they Rule the world, NO its only because they are Sincere to themselves and use their Common Sense, and that is what we expect from the Chief Executive of Pakistan.[/B][/SIZE]
[SIZE="3"][B]I tell you the Thumb Rule for the Economic Prosperity, "Agar Faraat Kay Kinaray Bakri Ka Ek Bacha Bhee Bhook Say Margya To Uskay Lye Umar,(The Chief Executive of An Islamic State), Ko Zimaadaar Kraar Dya Jaye Ga."[/B][/SIZE]

Saleeqa Batool Friday, February 24, 2012 05:44 PM

[QUOTE=Ahmad786Khan;405658][SIZE="3"][B]The only way Pakistan will attain prosperity is if Imran Khan becomes the chief executive otherwise
Inna Lillah hay wa Inna alye hay Rajaoon.[/B][/SIZE][/QUOTE]

Pity the nation that need Heroes. We always keep in search of Masseha they exist only in Books. Gone are the days when single person can change the fate of nation. The modern world is built upon Systems and only system can ensure progress and prosperity.

Can you attribute the success of India to a single person? Yes their earlier leadership laid the foundations of country on strong footings by strengthening Democratic Institutions and political Process. Now their Politician is corrupt, their Patwari , SHO is corrupt but what keep them moving forward is the continuity of system.

Believe you me nothing is going to change if Imran Khan or any one else take the charge of highest executive office. If Imran Khan becomes PM , he would be the only new face in administrative apparatus. His team will consist of the old players , the Makhdooms, Chaudries, Maliks, Khans etc.He has to take care the inteersts of his people who want to keep the vote bank intact by bestowing favours such as appoiting SHOs of their choice, giving job quotas, funds etc.Will Imran decline such favours to his people. Believe me if he 'll do so, he may have to face motion of no confidence.

Change in modern times is an evolutionary process that take place over considerable period of time. It take place from the bottom not from the up. Nothing will change untill the social mindset change. If we ll see upward, we will remain moving in circle of searching Massihas , welcoming them and after a decade sending them home by cghanting slogans of Go-Go-Go

Ahmad786Khan Friday, February 24, 2012 08:45 PM

[SIZE="3"][/SIZE][QUOTE=Saleeqa Batool;406613]Pity the nation that need Heroes. We always keep in search of Masseha they exist only in Books. Gone are the days when single person can change the fate of nation. The modern world is built upon Systems and only system can ensure progress and prosperity.

Can you attribute the success of India to a single person? Yes their earlier leadership laid the foundations of country on strong footings by strengthening Democratic Institutions and political Process. Now their Politician is corrupt, their Patwari , SHO is corrupt but what keep them moving forward is the continuity of system.

Believe you me nothing is going to change if Imran Khan or any one else take the charge of highest executive office. If Imran Khan becomes PM , he would be the only new face in administrative apparatus. His team will consist of the old players , the Makhdooms, Chaudries, Maliks, Khans etc.He has to take care the inteersts of his people who want to keep the vote bank intact by bestowing favours such as appoiting SHOs of their choice, giving job quotas, funds etc.Will Imran decline such favours to his people. Believe me if he 'll do so, he may have to face motion of no confidence.

Change in modern times is an evolutionary process that take place over considerable period of time. It take place from the bottom not from the up. Nothing will change untill the social mindset change. If we ll see upward, we will remain moving in circle of searching Massihas , welcoming them and after a decade sending them home by cghanting slogans of Go-Go-Go[/QUOTE]

[SIZE="3"][B]Pakistan's Problem is that the "SYSTEM" is not operating the way it is supposed to, and, Pakistan does have a very well composed system of Governance, only thing is that those who are responsible for looking after the mechanism are not doing the job they are supposed to. All we require is some one who can make sure that everyone is doing what he is expected to do, and the Prime Minister is the one who is at top of the hierarchy and he has all the resources in this world if he Wishes to take care of things. Problem is our Political leaders don't genuinely wish to change things neither do they have vision for doing so, with Imran Khan, he has the Vision, He has the Will, and he is a highly competent statesman. Its not about "maseeha" its about giving the responsibility to someone who is actually capable of doing the job and anyone with little common sense can foresee that Imran Khan is the only politician who we can trust![/B] [/SIZE]

Abdussamad Chaudhary Friday, February 24, 2012 09:59 PM

Policy formulation is the job vested in Parliament, not Government which is executive body and executes the plans. Where in Martial Law, all of the three state pillars lie on CMLA's table. The beauty of Democracy is separation of Powers but not too rigid: leading to confrontation. We have to utilize this feature of democracy if we are determinant to avoid Military Rule; which was Emergency rule due to the space provided by civil rule.
Now come to the recommendations:
1. We need to define some subjects of Policy formulation with consensus in Parliament; Foreign Policy, International Economic and Political Relations.
Where parliament has no full representation (An important number of Politic elites boycotted the latest elections), how may it develop the consensus. That's why such subjects are being tabled in Establishment Offices (Heavens know where those are located). If Parliament is supreme with full representation, no one may dare to intervene in these subjects.
2. All Parties Conferences are held on petty things; should be held on such subjects of Policy formulation. APC is going to be held on Balochistan but "Bohat der ki Meherbaan aate aate".
3. All stake holders including Business class for economic and Political scientists for political ones, should be taken on board while formulating such policies. And those should not be the Uncle, Nephew, Sister, Cousine, Son in Laws of Political Elites. Senate wasn't meant to represent FAMILIES but General Will.

Reasoning:
Foreign relations is a subject where we have to deal with foreigners; so we have to leave the domestic affairs behind and be united same as both parties have settled the 20th amendment. One wonders, why this friendly opposition has no concerns for joint front for International Relations. Whatsoever, we are inside home; outside it should be a clear united stance in all affairs.

mjkhan Saturday, February 25, 2012 12:31 AM

[QUOTE=Saleeqa Batool;406613]Pity the nation that need Heroes. We always keep in search of Masseha they exist only in Books. Gone are the days when single person can change the fate of nation. The modern world is built upon Systems and only system can ensure progress and prosperity.

Change in modern times is an evolutionary process that take place over considerable period of time. It take place from the bottom not from the up. Nothing will change untill the social mindset change. If we ll see upward, we will remain moving in circle of searching Massihas , welcoming them and after a decade sending them home by cghanting slogans of Go-Go-Go[/QUOTE]

The impression that is perceived from your post,especially when you say that the change will be from bottom to top,is that we dont need leadership or in the modern world leadership is not a prerequisite of a change.is it possible to bring about a change without sincere leadership?

Leadership drives its subordinate class and is responsible for developing a mindset.How,in your opinion,would social mindset change on its own,in the absence of a sincere leadership, especially when the real literacy rate in our country is one of the lowest in the world.Are you not just talking about theories?

mhmmdkashif Saturday, February 25, 2012 04:47 PM

Scotland aur Northern Ireland main political crisis ke bawajud economy kaam kar rahi hai to phir hamare haan kiyun nahin :vangry. is kee waja mere khayal main yeh hai ke hamare haan koi serious political crisis tha hee nahin aur na hay, hamain economic instability kaa saamna hai aur hamari society hamesha muashi istihsaal kaa shikar rahi hai. hamare mulk main economy traditional norms aur customs pe chal rahi hai jin main aik banda yaa group (partners) resources (zarai zamin, business, property) ke maalik hote hain aur workers kee haisiat nokar yaa ghulam waali hoti hai aur qanun malik kee marzi ke mutabiq hota hai. aise culture main maalikan kee zehniat aaqa waali ban jaati hai aur nokarun kee zehniat mehkum aur mehrumon waali, aur yehi zehniat aaj hamain politics samet har jaga nazar aati hai. agar aap kisi raah chalte bande se Bill Gates kaa poochen ge to us kaa jawab yehi hoga Microsoft kaa maalik :dd, yaani hamare log us ko Microsoft kaa aaqa samajhte hain :dd. mehkum zehniat waale log phir apna social status barhane ke liye apni propoerty banane kee koshish karte hain, aur phir us koshish main qabza, qatal, aghwa, dhoka dene samet har qisim kaa crime karte hain aur phir politicians un kee support haasil karne ke liye un ke jaraim pe parda daalte hain, waqt aane pe un ko apne maqsad ke liye use karte hain aur society halaat kee majburi kaa naam de ke sabar kar jaati hai. services main aane waale log bhi aisi surathaal main be zamir ho jaate hain aur phir woh bhi yehi koshish karte hain ke jugar kar ke apni property bana lee jaaye, jis se rishwat ko farogh milta hai aur state kee writ bhi mutasir ho jaati hai. ultimately aise culture main kaam karne waale logun kee kami ho jaati hai aur har taraf darindagi nazar aane se maayusi phel jaati hai aur is se economy kaa bera gharaq ho jaata hai aur state ko phir beruni imdad kee zarurat par jaati hai kiyunke apni economy kaam nahin kar rahi hoti. aise culture main logun kaa logun se aetbar bhi khatam ho jaata hai aur, mazeed kia kahun.

is se sabit hota hai ke economic practices aur norms kis tarah politics aur ultimately state ke wajud ko mutasir karte hain. tamam taraqi yaafta mulkun main 500 saal pehle hee resources kee sharing pe kaam hua aur aaj wahan pe tamam economic resources (zaminen, businesses, companies) legal, shared aur corporate bunyadun pe chalte hain jin main investors, management aur workers ke rights hain (rights kaa matlab yeh nahin ke workers ko ijazat ho kaam chori kee :dd, un ko bhi management kaa saath dena parta hai aur management ko founders aur investors ke vision ko chalana parta hai, magar purey resource kaa maalik koi nahin hota aur na hee koi nokar hota hai, aage barhne ke chances sab ke liye legal tor pe hote hain, aik marhale par Bill Gates ko Steve Balmer ne nikal dia :dd). gradually taraqi yaafta mulkun main aik aisa culture evolve ho chuka hai jis main social justice aur equality ke concepts kaam bhi karte hain (ameer aur gharib kaa faraq wahan pe bhi hai magar koi kisi kaa istehsal nahin kar sakta). waise to tamam resources aazadana kaam karte nazar aate hain magar state ne un ko legal status dia hua hota hai aur tamam ke tamam law ko follow kar rahe hote hain malik kee marzi ko nahin. siasat idarun se bahar chal rahi hoti hai aur woh bhi apna kaam kar rahi hoti hai. mukhtalif nazriat aur social movements wahan pe bhi chal rahi hoti hain magar kaam bhi chal raha hota hai. aur ham log hain ke kisi baat ko samajhte nahin, qurbani dene ke liye koi tayar nahin, resource share koi nahin kare gaa (zamin maan hai is ko share karen, nahin aisa nahin ho sakta yeh ghair islami aur hamari saqafat ke khilaf hai :dd), baqi imran khan kee taqrirun se agar tabdili aati hai to kia kehne :king. Imran Khan kee puri politics main mujhe kahin pe bhi struggle kaa element nazar nahin aaya. woh hamesha ad-hoc issues (drone hamle, rishwat waghera) ko address karta hai jo ke media ke focus main hote hain magar us ne kabhi samaji aur muashi istehsal kee taraf ishara nahin kia aur na hee us ke khilaf struggle kee aur aaj usi istehsali tabqe ke logun ko apne saath mila ke sirif aur sirif power politics kar raha hai. ho sakta hai woh in ad-hoc issues ko temporarily resolve bhi kar jaaye, magar mujhe imran khan aur haqiqi tabdili kaa dur dur tak koi taaluq nazar nahin aata, to be very honest :oooo. tabdili ke liye samaj ke buhut saare tabqun ko mil ke qadam uthana pare gaa aur qurbaniun ke liye tayar hona pare gaa, warna koi aik banda jazbati taqrirun se kuch nahin karta.

sanguine hope Sunday, February 26, 2012 01:51 AM

When all is said and done politics and economic affairs are not directly proportional neither they are separated as advocated by mmkashif but they are interrelated. Political situation does not necessarily change economic circumstances but it has an effect on economic activities.
It is inane to compare Pakistan conditions with Ireland and Scotland. This is the most ridiculous thing done by our policymakers that they have studied western models of economic and political development and then they applied them on our country without realising the external and internal factors.
Every state has its different external determinants which ascertain its direction of progress. If we have to take examples of Ireland then we can also make comparisons between EU and SAARC. How could EU emerge as a successful regional bloc while SAARC is still struggling. Ireland has no neighbour like Afghanistan India and Iran.It is one of the developed states of Europe. However Pakistan is one of the lingering states of South Asia who has been struggling for its survival. Ireland has sympathies of whole world nevertheless Pakistan is standing as isolated in international polity. If politics has nothing to do with economic progress as defended by mmkashif then why IPI has become a victim of US political hegemony. Policymakers are politicians who make economic policies which favour them not people.
As far as Imran Khan is conerned whatever he will do is known to us in future but good ray of hope is that atleast he does not belong to the our feudal cadre of politicians.

mhmmdkashif Monday, February 27, 2012 12:56 AM

[QUOTE=sanguine hope;407230]As far as Imran Khan is conerned whatever he will do is known to us in future but good ray of hope is that atleast he does not belong to the our feudal cadre of politicians.[/QUOTE]

Feudal cadre of politicians is not just the wealthy land and business owners (Zardaris and Sharifs) who somehow make it to highest political offices of the nation every time, Feudal is a social mindset which assumes resources should be owned (through buying or investing) and they become owners' sole property for generations to come, thereby making working class to serve owner's interests, or in other words become servants or slaves. This does not allow chances of fair progress to the workers who then become discontented, sometimes even greedy and resort to unfair means to acquire their own resources and become owners themselves. The huge number of discontented workers is then appealed by politicians and political parties who proclaim to be messiah of the poor, revolutionaries, Islamic etc and political conflicts between those parties later bring political instability in the country, but infact most of those political parties are also controlled by the Feudal, i.e. owners of resources. Feudal mindset is very deep rooted in our society and is a force to reckon with; and Imran Khan does not seem to be struggling against the Feudal and currently seems to have shaken hands with it, therefore the big change many people are hoping for would be only a new face in the political ranks of the state, and perhaps a few better political decisions in foreign policy or national political affairs. Changing of mindset requires awareness, long organized and bloody struggles for the purpose (if required) and sacrifices and it takes a long time before the system evolves to perfection but I am afraid no one in the present scenario is taking any practical step for the change and all are hoping for a messiah to come and rescue us :mad:. Pakistan is in dire need of social and economic reforms, no permanent political stability or economic growth should even be dreamed about before that.

mjkhan Monday, February 27, 2012 02:37 AM

[QUOTE=mhmmdkashif;406952]Scotland aur Northern Ireland main political crisis ke bawajud economy kaam kar rahi hai to phir hamare haan kiyun nahin :vangry. is kee waja mere khayal main yeh hai ke hamare haan koi serious political crisis tha hee nahin aur na hay, hamain economic instability kaa saamna hai aur hamari society hamesha muashi istihsaal kaa shikar rahi hai. hamare mulk main economy traditional norms aur customs pe chal rahi hai jin main aik banda yaa group (partners) resources (zarai zamin, business, property) ke maalik hote hain aur workers kee haisiat nokar yaa ghulam waali hoti hai aur qanun malik kee marzi ke mutabiq hota hai. aise culture main maalikan kee zehniat aaqa waali ban jaati hai aur nokarun kee zehniat mehkum aur mehrumon waali, aur yehi zehniat aaj hamain politics samet har jaga nazar aati hai. agar aap kisi raah chalte bande se Bill Gates kaa poochen ge to us kaa jawab yehi hoga Microsoft kaa maalik :dd, yaani hamare log us ko Microsoft kaa aaqa samajhte hain :dd. mehkum zehniat waale log phir apna social status barhane ke liye apni propoerty banane kee koshish karte hain, aur phir us koshish main qabza, qatal, aghwa, dhoka dene samet har qisim kaa crime karte hain aur phir politicians un kee support haasil karne ke liye un ke jaraim pe parda daalte hain, waqt aane pe un ko apne maqsad ke liye use karte hain aur society halaat kee majburi kaa naam de ke sabar kar jaati hai. services main aane waale log bhi aisi surathaal main be zamir ho jaate hain aur phir woh bhi yehi koshish karte hain ke jugar kar ke apni property bana lee jaaye, jis se rishwat ko farogh milta hai aur state kee writ bhi mutasir ho jaati hai. ultimately aise culture main kaam karne waale logun kee kami ho jaati hai aur har taraf darindagi nazar aane se maayusi phel jaati hai aur is se economy kaa bera gharaq ho jaata hai aur state ko phir beruni imdad kee zarurat par jaati hai kiyunke apni economy kaam nahin kar rahi hoti. aise culture main logun kaa logun se aetbar bhi khatam ho jaata hai aur, mazeed kia kahun.

is se sabit hota hai ke economic practices aur norms kis tarah politics aur ultimately state ke wajud ko mutasir karte hain. tamam taraqi yaafta mulkun main 500 saal pehle hee resources kee sharing pe kaam hua aur aaj wahan pe tamam economic resources (zaminen, businesses, companies) legal, shared aur corporate bunyadun pe chalte hain jin main investors, management aur workers ke rights hain (rights kaa matlab yeh nahin ke workers ko ijazat ho kaam chori kee :dd, un ko bhi management kaa saath dena parta hai aur management ko founders aur investors ke vision ko chalana parta hai, magar purey resource kaa maalik koi nahin hota aur na hee koi nokar hota hai, aage barhne ke chances sab ke liye legal tor pe hote hain, aik marhale par Bill Gates ko Steve Balmer ne nikal dia :dd). gradually taraqi yaafta mulkun main aik aisa culture evolve ho chuka hai jis main social justice aur equality ke concepts kaam bhi karte hain (ameer aur gharib kaa faraq wahan pe bhi hai magar koi kisi kaa istehsal nahin kar sakta). waise to tamam resources aazadana kaam karte nazar aate hain magar state ne un ko legal status dia hua hota hai aur tamam ke tamam law ko follow kar rahe hote hain malik kee marzi ko nahin. siasat idarun se bahar chal rahi hoti hai aur woh bhi apna kaam kar rahi hoti hai. mukhtalif nazriat aur social movements wahan pe bhi chal rahi hoti hain magar kaam bhi chal raha hota hai. aur ham log hain ke kisi baat ko samajhte nahin, qurbani dene ke liye koi tayar nahin, resource share koi nahin kare gaa (zamin maan hai is ko share karen, nahin aisa nahin ho sakta yeh ghair islami aur hamari saqafat ke khilaf hai :dd), baqi imran khan kee taqrirun se agar tabdili aati hai to kia kehne :king. Imran Khan kee puri politics main mujhe kahin pe bhi struggle kaa element nazar nahin aaya. woh hamesha ad-hoc issues (drone hamle, rishwat waghera) ko address karta hai jo ke media ke focus main hote hain magar us ne kabhi samaji aur muashi istehsal kee taraf ishara nahin kia aur na hee us ke khilaf struggle kee aur aaj usi istehsali tabqe ke logun ko apne saath mila ke sirif aur sirif power politics kar raha hai. ho sakta hai woh in ad-hoc issues ko temporarily resolve bhi kar jaaye, magar mujhe imran khan aur haqiqi tabdili kaa dur dur tak koi taaluq nazar nahin aata, to be very honest :oooo. tabdili ke liye samaj ke buhut saare tabqun ko mil ke qadam uthana pare gaa aur qurbaniun ke liye tayar hona pare gaa, warna koi aik banda jazbati taqrirun se kuch nahin karta.[/QUOTE]

So your basic thesis is k economic instability political instability kee waja sa nahee hai balke political instability economic instability kee waja sa hai?

to phir kiya economic stability apney sath political stability la sakti hai?

on the other hand history ye baat sabit karti hai k political stability sa economical stability atee hai.

is k ilawa..

ap ka bunyadee thesis is assumption pa bana hai k PAK ma politics economical gains k liye kee jati hai lakin kiya ye baat substantially sabit kee ja sakti hai k PAK ma politics k ilawa economical gain hasil karney ka doosra koi zariya nahee hai ya agar hai bhi to hamari economy itni naive hai k us doosray option ko exploit hee nahee kiya ja sakta jis kee waja sa sarmaya-daar siasat ka rukh kartey hain?

meray khayal ma PAK ma siasat ka rukh power hasil karney k liye kiya jata hai na k sirf paisay k liye esa kiya jata hai.jo loog aam tor par siasat ka rukh kartey hain wo pehlay sa hee economically sound hotey hain.kya ma theek keh raha hon?

Aik had tak is baat sa inkaar nahee kiya ja sakta k siasat bilkul 100% naan o nafqa k liye bhi kee jati hai.upar sa la kar grass root level tak aur ye political instability kee aik bohat bari waja hai.ap na nihayat hee ahem issue ko point out kiya jis kee taraf mera aur shayad aur bhi bohat sa loggon ka dhayan na geya hoo.hamari politics kee bohat see bunyadee kharabion ma ye waja bhi awal awal hai.

mhmmdkashif Monday, February 27, 2012 03:13 AM

[QUOTE=mjkhan;407482]
to phir kiya economic stability apney sath political stability la sakti hai?
[/QUOTE]

is waqt to Difa-e-Pakistan Council bhi laakhon kaa majma ikatha kar rahi hai :dd, is se sabit to yehi hota hai ke log faarigh hain har kisi ke piche khare ho jaate hain :dd.

[QUOTE=mjkhan;407482]
on the other hand history ye baat sabit karti hai k political stability sa economical stability atee hai.
[/QUOTE]

aisa to history sabit nahin karti, history to yeh sabit karti hai ke economic crisis ke dinon main political instability apni bad tareen shakal main saamne aati hai, for example 1930s main aane waale economic crisis ke natije main puri dunya main politics mutasir hui :ph34r:.

[QUOTE=mjkhan;407482]
is k ilawa..

ap ka bunyadee thesis is assumption pa bana hai k PAK ma politics economical gains k liye kee jati hai lakin kiya ye baat substantially sabit kee ja sakti hai k PAK ma politics k ilawa economical gain hasil karney ka doosra koi zariya nahee hai ya agar hai bhi to hamari economy itni naive hai k us doosray option ko exploit hee nahee kiya ja sakta jis kee waja sa sarmaya-daar siasat ka rukh kartey hain?
[/QUOTE]

Pakistan kee economy Feudal concepts pe chal rahi hai jis main worker class oppression kaa shikar hai aur sarmayadar daar (yaa owner) class us kaa istehsal karti hai aur aage barhne ke fair chances faraham nahin karti (us kaa taaluq bhi feudal soch se hai ke kal ko yeh hamare barabar hee na aa ke khare ho jaayen :dd). Isi waja se worker class ke log jab siasat join karte hain to woh bhi siasat ko unfair use karte hain taake apne liye bhi kuch haasil kar saken. Kaafi workers main khuda kaa khof aur iman hota hai to woh aisa nahin karte laikin buhut saare oppressed workers aisa karte hain jis kee waja se society main disorder barhta hai.

[QUOTE=mjkhan;407482]
meray khayal ma PAK ma siasat ka rukh power hasil karney k liye kiya jata hai na k sirf paisay k liye esa kiya jata hai.jo loog aam tor par siasat ka rukh kartey hain wo pehlay sa hee economically sound hotey hain.kya ma theek keh raha hon?

Aik had tak is baat sa inkaar nahee kiya ja sakta k siasat bilkul 100% naan o nafqa k liye bhi kee jati hai.upar sa la kar grass root level tak aur ye political instability kee aik bohat bari waja hai.ap na nihayat hee ahem issue ko point out kiya jis kee taraf mera aur shayad aur bhi bohat sa loggon ka dhayan na geya hoo.hamari politics kee bohat see bunyadee kharabion ma ye waja bhi awal awal hai.[/QUOTE]

aakhir woh konsa power hai jis ke peeche sab bhaag rahe hain :mellow:. aur economically sound politicians to bare bare hote hain, neeche jo tanzimon ke office bearers yaa workers hote hain woh konse financially sound hote hain. aur us ke illawa siasat sirif bari mainstream parties tak to mehdud nahin hai, kitni saari parties hain, har soobe main alag alag rang kee parties nazar aati hain :dd aur un sab ke pass kaafi following bhi hoti hai. kaafi parties electoral process main hissa leti hain, kaafi nahin letin, kaafi sirif taalimi idarun kee had tak hoti hain. har kisi kaa apna apna manshoor hai apne apne nazriat hain, laikin workers ke kaam sab parties main aik jaise hee hote hain. aksar jagahon pe crime ko political support mil jaati hai, sirif Karachi main nahin. koi idara kaam nahin kar sakta, har jaga parties waale puhunch jaate hain, sarkari officers kee black mailing hoti hai, paison pe transfer posting hoti hai, aur kia kuch nahin hota Pakistani politics main. Businesses aur Industries se zabardasti bhatta lia jaata hai, kisi kee property pe jhanda laga ke qabza ho jaata hai, itne saare masle to hain politics se jure hue. Yeh saare trends kia show karte hain. Yehi na ke hum ab apni ikhlaqi iqdar tak khote jaa rahe hain. Allah pak ne bhi kaha hai ke bhooke pet namaz na parha karo, kiyunke bhook main insan ke hawaas khata ho jaate hain. yeh itni lalach aur hawas logun main kahan se aayi hai jo woh har jaga pe show karte hain. is sab kaa taaluq economic instability se hai, political instability to in rawayun se janam leti hai.

agar seriously har koi apne nazriat ke phelao ke liye hee siasat kar raha hai to aakhir kisi nazriye kee struggle nazar to aaye ke woh kuch kar bhi rahe hain naare maarne aur worker jama karne ke illawa.

sanguine hope Monday, February 27, 2012 02:34 PM

Referring to "aisa to history sabit nahin karti, history to yeh sabit karti hai ke economic crisis ke dinon main political instability apni bad tareen shakal main saamne aati hai, for example 1930s main aane waale economic crisis ke natije main puri dunya main politics mutasir hui " by mhmmdkashif.

We are being taught to disagree to agree but I agree to disagree with the above mentioned analysis. I can give thousand examples which have proven the hypothesis that severe political crises stimulate worst economical degradation and economic downfall is preceded by political mismanagement. As far as Economic depression of 1930 is concerned it was European and American political leadership preoccupation with the after effects of First World War and their historic blunders that led to international economic problems.

Same thing happen after 9/11 when American policymakers were obsessed by the might to attack Iraq and Afghanistan . And exactly after eleven years world is again drawn towards economic crises. Had not world powers indulged in military adventures we would have been facing better world.Today Pakistan is in grip of shocking inflation. This has happened because our policymakers are too deliberate to take enough debt that we become beggars but not choosers.

What we always sloganeering about rising poverty. what is poverty. Poverty is not dearth of wealth it is basically mismanagement of wealth.When political elites are too busy in misspending public money and then we grumble about economic crises. "Economic crises se hamari qaum ke shadi biya ke akhrajat me tau koi kami nahi aye aur phir hum economic crises ko rotey hain." this is all how we prioritize things. Political mishandling always lead to economic lowest point.

mhmmdkashif Monday, February 27, 2012 04:47 PM

[QUOTE=sanguine hope;407569]
We are being taught to disagree to agree but I agree to disagree with the above mentioned analysis. I can give thousand examples which have proven the hypothesis that severe political crises stimulate worst economical degradation and economic downfall is preceded by political mismanagement. As far as Economic depression of 1930 is concerned it was European and American political leadership preoccupation with the after effects of First World War and their historic blunders that led to international economic problems.
[/QUOTE]

Don't give thousands of examples, just give one :dd. Anyways politics and economy both affect each other. Just try to differentiate between serious political crises (like the country is at war, internally or externally, USSR jaise mulk kee economy 1/4 territory pe qabza hone ke bawajud grow kar rahi thi :dd) and political crises (siyasi jhagre, jin kaa ham hamesha rona rote hain ke hamare mulk main stability aati nahin). Pakistan is not at war with any nation, there is no full fledge civil war going on all around the country, we do not have very serious ethnic rifts where people refuse to work with people (of other ethnicity) and murder them or like those kinds of differences, we do not have serious sectarian rifts either, we have a state which is present all over the country and has enough strength to maintain territorial integrity, then why is it we are not progressing, this is a very unique type of political instability that is not seen anywhere else; I call it more of a social disorder than political instability. We are not progressing because our economic setup is not functioning and people are not finding fair ways to progress so they seek power to progress, and you know everyone can not be powerful so the result is just chaos and disorder, not political instability. Political instability is the result of chaos and disorder generated by economic malfunctioning.

Same thing happen after 9/11 when American policymakers were obsessed by the might to attack Iraq and Afghanistan . And exactly after eleven years world is again drawn towards economic crises. Had not world powers indulged in military adventures we would have been facing better world.Today Pakistan is in grip of shocking inflation. This has happened because our policymakers are too deliberate to take enough debt that we become beggars but not choosers.[/QUOTE]

Ok you got me there :shy, American administration took a political decision which affected their economy and is causing trouble at home; here is another way to look at it. A political decision was taken which caused burden on the economy but the economy slowed down because of other factors (real estate bubble, credit crunch, production slow down etc) and now they want to put the economy back on its tracks by cutting down unnecessary expenditures. The war didn't cause any political instability in the country, war caused an economic burden which in times of crisis led to economic crunch and now they fear political backlash because of economic slow down (Afghanion ne America main ihtijaj kar ke maeeshat kaa pahiya nahin bithaya :dd). Therefore politics affected economy, and then economy begin to affect politics (in a different way, america main jab ghurbat barhti hai to maara maari buhut ho jaati hai :dd), hence proved economy and politics are two different things and we need to deal with them separately :shy. Political stability can also come with economic stability and right economic mindset, it is not necessary to bind economic progress with political stability alone :dd. Hamain in siasi jhagron kaa tor nikalna hoga, aur yeh siasi jhagre hote hee isi waja se hain ke har kisi ke pass faarigh logun kee bari taadad following main hoti hai :dd.

What we always sloganeering about rising poverty. what is poverty. Poverty is not dearth of wealth it is basically mismanagement of wealth.When political elites are too busy in misspending public money and then we grumble about economic crises. "Economic crises se hamari qaum ke shadi biya ke akhrajat me tau koi kami nahi aye aur phir hum economic crises ko rotey hain." this is all how we prioritize things. Political mishandling always lead to economic lowest point.[/QUOTE]

mismanagement of wealth aur mismanagement of resources main faraq hota hai, ham log wealth ko nahin resources ko mismanage kar rahe hain jin se wealth generate hoke chand logun kee property ban jaati hai :dd. aisa sirf ham sab kee feudal zehniat kee waja se hota hai.

01:38 PM (GMT +5)

vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.