Thursday, May 09, 2024
02:04 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Friday, February 17, 2012
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: AppreciationDiligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,264 Times in 1,100 Posts
Muhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant future
Default Death of Rohaifa Bibi

AoA

I dont know whether this topic has already been tabled in front of august forum members or not, neither I can access the importance of this issue with regard to preparation for css....

Yesterday the news was in front of newspaper, Rohaifa Bibi, mother of three missing men, died of a heart attack on Tuesday night, a day after meeting her two half dead sons in the Supreme Court Pakistan... Her third son had already been killed under detention.....

* Woman dies a day after seeing ‘missing’ sons | Newspaper | DAWN.COM
* Tragic Death Of Rohaifa Bibi Missing Person Mother – Pakistan Time

I didnt have any question after reading that news nor having any thing in my mind, but there is a hitch clicking in my mind from yesterday... ... My hitch is not related with all of five Ws or H (when where why where who and how) but with only one of the w, why! ... and after every other time this thing refreshes in my mind, a tiny drop of water moves between my eye lashes...
Aamish Bhatti (Friday, February 17, 2012), Arain007 (Friday, February 17, 2012), chfarooq (Friday, February 17, 2012), Invincible (Saturday, February 18, 2012)

AQ47 is on a distinguished road

No words to respond to this... Speechless
The Following User Says Thank You to AQ47 For This Useful Post:
tyre (Friday, February 17, 2012)

stalking||shadow is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhammad T S Awan View Post
AoA

I dont know whether this topic has already been tabled in front of august forum members or not, neither I can access the importance of this issue with regard to preparation for css....

Yesterday the news was in front of newspaper, Rohaifa Bibi, mother of three missing men, died of a heart attack on Tuesday night, a day after meeting her two half dead sons in the Supreme Court Pakistan... Her third son had already been killed under detention.....

* Woman dies a day after seeing ‘missing’ sons | Newspaper | DAWN.COM
* Tragic Death Of Rohaifa Bibi Missing Person Mother – Pakistan Time

I didnt have any question after reading that news nor having any thing in my mind, but there is a hitch clicking in my mind from yesterday... ... My hitch is not related with all of five Ws or H (when where why where who and how) but with only one of the w, why! ... and after every other time this thing refreshes in my mind, a tiny drop of water moves between my eye lashes...
You should know that by saying the above you have shown that you still have a living soul in your body and a true human being. But one should be brave and always optimistic.
This whole drama is a result of our impotent courts and no one else.

If the court gives dates instead of doing justice then this will definitely happen. When a court allows 10 days time for a thing while it could be done in just one day.

If the judge only draws salary and does not dispense justice then at the end this will lead to shedding blood and not tears.

Get message from this video
DAMINI - Tareekh Pe Tareekh - YouTube
http://www.youtube.com/v/http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tHLAQVPZ48

One should be brave to profess the right of freedom of speech. Dont be scared, Death is inevitable.

Long live humanity.

Last edited by stalking||shadow; Friday, February 17, 2012 at 03:22 PM. Reason: Email notification
Old Saturday, February 18, 2012

Fatima47 has a spectacular aura aboutFatima47 has a spectacular aura about

To be honest, we cannot put the whole blame on a single institution (though I blame judiciary more than any other institution). Everything is inter-linked and no doubt we are in a deep mess. People are nabbed by agencies all over the world (doesn't mean I am justifying it) . Agencies, military, bureaucracy, judiciary, no one should be above law. Unfortunately, our military, judiciary and politicians are trying to follow the the code that British laid down for them once with the result that they are as much away from common people as they used to be prior to 1947.

Generally, agencies nab people because they think such people are a potential threat to a country's security. When they are brought to the court, the court acquits everyone or awards nominal punishments because of the weird evidence law we have. In changing circumstances, we really need to amend our evidence law. We are in a state of war and the same evidence law will not suffice. So when court overlooks the evidence just because the evidences are not in line with our evidence law, you cannot frame an issue in the beginning. Now the court acquits the indicted people and then agencies nab them because they believe that courts are not delivering.

Now changes in evidence law is one suggestion. We must not overlook the threats our judges and their families receive. This is where we need to amend our procedural law (for example names of judges and prosecutors should not be disclosed for a particular time period) because judges too are humans. On the other hand, agencies must be answerable to the courts and changes in army act will be a good idea.
Invincible (Saturday, February 18, 2012)
Old Sunday, February 19, 2012

stalking||shadow is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatima47 View Post
To be honest, we cannot put the whole blame on ..............
Your comments seem to be quite theoretical. An act not warranted by law is an act to be attributed to the person committing it and not of the institution. Now if some one transgresses its legal capacity ( in simple words exercises illegal act ) the only platform to determine and declare status of its act is the court.

If you go to a court in Pakistan then you shall know that if a public service officer breaks the law he is put in a comforting weighing scale while a common man is put in a much worse weighing scale.

As long as the issue of National Security is concerned , kindly read the Constitution (ARTICLE 10) of for Review Boards (Federal and Provincial) and then tell if these acts are actually legally warranted. The whole burden lies on the courts shoulders and no one else is to blame.

What actually happens in courts. The prosecutor is absent but the JUDGE writes " PROSECUTOR PRESENT " and the judge himself argues the case against the defense.
And how a judgment is given : Internal verbal command is given to the judge to create custom statistics like
DO 10 ACQUITTALS
DO 05 CONVICTIONS
GIVE 10 BAILS in certain cases
DISALLOW CERTAIN BAILS. etc. etc.

As long as the Evidence law is concerned its absolutely fine. It covers all grounds. No one can be blamed for it. A person is brought before the court. He is acquitted. What next.
Move an appeal if one does not agree to it.

may Pakistan prosper.