CSS Forums

CSS Forums (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/)
-   Discussion (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/)
-   -   making of new provinces... a solution of problems or politics (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/63104-making-new-provinces-solution-problems-politics.html)

Shooting Star Wednesday, May 16, 2012 12:52 AM

[QUOTE=RAO RAMEEZ;430637]I think you don't know its how much fun while playing on road:hurt

As well as Management is concerned..Lets see first soobey to ban he jaaney hen..men bhi yahan hun forum pe aap b...[COLOR=Red]Daikhta hun knsi Newyork city ban jati idher...Power kuch aur jaanwaron men bat jae gi[/COLOR] and nothing else....[COLOR=Red]Kabhi field men niklo to pta chaley[/COLOR] hmari awam cheez kiya he...

And Bengal ki division ko aap iss division se Tashbeeh de rahey..Wow...Bhai wo Angraiz they angraiz...[COLOR=Red]Un k daur men itne Wailey Afsaraan hotey to wo pehley unhen seedha kartey..soobey bnanae na charh jaatey[/COLOR]...And Tqseem.e.Bengal ki koi ek wajah nae thee..iss k peeche boht se motives they...
[/QUOTE]

Member k haq main yehi behtar hai k jazbat se hatt ker adab k dairay main rehtay huway guftagu karain.

Shukriya.

Abdul Q Wednesday, May 16, 2012 08:08 AM

Province

I think this topic should be closed now because the discussion is becoming aggressive.
Nothing but politics is going on as regards this matter.

Farrah Zafar Wednesday, May 16, 2012 09:39 AM

[CENTER][SIZE="5"]They are making Pakistan hollow:vangry :vangry

[YOUTUBE]UbrUTYa8tMQ&feature=related[/YOUTUBE][/SIZE][/CENTER]

Atif Supermacy Wednesday, May 16, 2012 10:51 AM

that what i trying to elaborate that it is better to give full provincal autonomy and avoid making new provinces as this will trigger to more racisim farrah sis

sabahatbhutta Wednesday, May 16, 2012 01:11 PM

[QUOTE=Invincible;430583][B]

Its a distant [U]Dream[/U].

Therefore I am entitled to cast a suspicious eye on their intentions.

Plagiarism is ethically a crime. :)) (On lighter note)

All: Let the time decide who is right/wrong in his/her stance.

Have a good time ahead in this thread.

Regards,

[/B][/QUOTE]

A distant dream, At-least you admitted it will come true sooner or later.

Intentions can be suspicious but plan is beneficial at-least for people of Southern punjab i.e. 7 crore people.

I used the word Correction in my post :D The copyright belongs to you.

Yes let the time decide..

Abdul Q Wednesday, May 16, 2012 05:13 PM

Bahawalpur

[QUOTE=sabahatbhutta;430790]A distant dream, At-least you admitted it will come true sooner or later.

Intentions can be suspicious but plan is beneficial at-least for people of Southern punjab i.e. 7 crore people.

I used the word Correction in my post :D The copyright belongs to you.

Yes let the time decide..[/QUOTE]

Why Multan n other regions are compelling us to join them dear?
Bahawalpur wants its own autonomy. we don't want to be with saraiki sooba. we are riyasti and want our riyasat status back so if you want to be fair you have to listen to our voice also..:))

IrfanShahid Friday, May 18, 2012 10:37 PM

[QUOTE=Abdul Q;430851]Why Multan n other regions are compelling us to join them dear?
Bahawalpur wants its own autonomy. we don't want to be with saraiki sooba. we are riyasti and want our riyasat status back so if you want to be fair you have to listen to our voice also..:))[/QUOTE]

nai sobey banany he nhe chahyen..politicians yeh shosha chor kr asal masail sy tawajah hata rahy hain aur yeh qoum bus yeh soch rhe hain k naye sobey banany chahyen...e.g., naye sobey ban bhi gaye tu kia ho ga...yehi corrupt politicians phr assembly ka hisa hn ga...It is better not to divide punjab...

M.Wasi Usman Friday, May 18, 2012 10:39 PM

Review of history 1905 division of Bengal by Lord Curzon proves that division of provinces is a menace for the unity of the nation though there were two nations Hindu and Muslim but now there are many linguistic and races flourishing that may involve in illegal activities will fight each other so the history repeats(1905-1911) again.

I learn from history that no one learns from history.

sabahatbhutta Saturday, May 19, 2012 05:49 PM

[QUOTE=Abdul Q;430851]Why Multan n other regions are compelling us to join them dear?
Bahawalpur wants its own autonomy. we don't want to be with saraiki sooba. we are riyasti and want our riyasat status back so if you want to be fair you have to listen to our voice also..:))[/QUOTE]

Yes I strongly believe that the wishes of the people of Bahawalpur should also be fulfilled,, And If anyone has any doubt about the wishes of people there should be conducted a referendum in each district, whether they want to remain as a part of punjab, saraiki soba or Bahalpur soba....

[QUOTE=M.Wasi Usman;431788]Review of history 1905 division of Bengal by Lord Curzon proves that division of provinces is a menace for the unity of the nation though there were two nations Hindu and Muslim but now there are many linguistic and races flourishing that may involve in illegal activities will fight each other so the history repeats(1905-1911) again.

I learn from history that no one learns from history.[/QUOTE]

Example is correct but conclusion is wrong my dear brother... The division of Bengal gave to the oppressed population a chance to prosper, not the division but the cancellation of division i.e. the cancellation of prosperity of the half population created that big gap among the prosperous and the oppressed.

M.Wasi Usman Saturday, May 19, 2012 08:14 PM

Division of provinces on basis on nationality and language can not be justified in any way, Pakistani culture, ascent of languages changes at every 60 km, everyone start crying for new province and entrance of new province will be at an hour(60km/hr).

04:08 AM (GMT +5)

vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.