Monday, May 06, 2024
01:47 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Saturday, June 30, 2012

assassin007 is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Implement of Bangladesh Political Model

Rumors are in the air that upcoming elections may be postponed due to political instability and according to 20th amendment the election commissioner will be chosen with mutual consent between ruling and opposition parties. And as per current situation their relations are not good at all. . as they always have been in turbulence. And if this dispute won't resolve soon then definitely elections will be postponed and decision will move over to Supreme court. Such as present election commissioner is chosen by Chief Justice, later on ball will be in Chief Justice's court again.The same situation which took place in Bangladesh few years ago. But it was a total failure. . now many of the experts are saying that may be temporary government takes place here in Pakistan until unless proper system takes place. Situation is whistle blowing. . Do you think Bangladesh Political Model will be suitable for Pakistan??
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to assassin007 For This Useful Post:
bilal solangi (Sunday, July 01, 2012), samia fakhar (Sunday, July 01, 2012)

sarang ali shaikh will become famous soon enough

what exactly was the bangladesh model and how was it a failure? please explain this.
thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarang ali shaikh View Post
what exactly was the bangladesh model and how was it a failure? please explain this.
thank you.
Yeah sure. . Both ruling and opposition parties were in conflict and making fuss over there. . which brought political instability in the country. So Supreme Court of Bangladesh suspended both of the parties and brought forward new politicians which in supreme court's sight were much better. But those even couldn't survive due to collaborator pressure of Ex-Politicians. They intervened and internally destroyed them which proved Supreme Court's decision very much wrong. Now the same situation may take place here in Pakistan. My question is that would our SC's decision will be remarkable??? justified?? and Working?? Hope you've got that what i am trying to say . . ??
Regards

sarang ali shaikh will become famous soon enough

thank you. anyway;
in my opinion SC is biased; so this model will not work because SC will try to please PML and PTI which PPP won't like and support -ultimately it will lead to failure. but this model can take place as SC can do any thing plus they have people's support as well -at least media is pretending that they have support; army also wants to take control -indirectly this time, so this model can take place in our country.
The Following User Says Thank You to sarang ali shaikh For This Useful Post:
samia fakhar (Sunday, July 01, 2012)
Old Sunday, July 01, 2012

samia fakhar is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by assassin007 View Post
Rumors are in the air that upcoming elections may be postponed due to political instability and according to 20th amendment the election commissioner will be chosen with mutual consent between ruling and opposition parties. And as per current situation their relations are not good at all. . as they always have been in turbulence. And if this dispute won't resolve soon then definitely elections will be postponed and decision will move over to Supreme court. Such as present election commissioner is chosen by Chief Justice, later on ball will be in Chief Justice's court again.The same situation which took place in Bangladesh few years ago. But it was a total failure. . now many of the experts are saying that may be temporary government takes place here in Pakistan until unless proper system takes place. Situation is whistle blowing. . Do you think Bangladesh Political Model will be suitable for Pakistan??

well, I don't think so that up coming election can be posponed... no doubt opposition and govt are seeking ways for mutual consent for selection of election commissioner but early elections is not only the demand of PTI but also of demand of PML (N), masses and judiciary... so no scope for delayed elections even people are looking for early elections...
Quote:
thank you. anyway;
in my opinion SC is biased; so this model will not work because SC will try to please PML and PTI which PPP won't like and support -ultimately it will lead to failure. but this model can take place as SC can do any thing plus they have people's support as well -at least media is pretending that they have support; army also wants to take control -indirectly this time, so this model can take place in our country.
Sarang brother I don't think so establishment is in position to take over charges... because of active role of media nd judiciary.. people are more aware than the time of take over of Musharraf... people are talking about Tsunami so they will not accept any military rule

idrees khan is on a distinguished road

this issue was also discussed in KHABERNAK program by aftab ahmad. however it is impossible to adopt it in pakistan.

bilal solangi is on a distinguished road

@assasin007
It is true that there is going to be deadlock between the ruling and opposition parties over the selection of chairman ECP. Moreover another deadlock is also being foreseen on setting up an interim government so that the transfer of governance can be carried out smoothly. Since the interim government will be set up by the consent of both parties I see the inevitable stalemate between both the sides over deciding interim government setup. Therefore under such circumstances Mr. Justice Mian Shakirullah Jan, the acting chairman of ECP, is going to form a commission in which the interim government will framed up. Now, from this point onward several wings of opinions can be sought out that how is the Interim setup is going to work and how the impending elections will be held. In short, I see the interim government, raised up by Judiciary, as inclined towards favoring PML(N) since N league has always backed the judiciary.
44th CTP (PCS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2015 - Merit 196

ahmedrizwan is on a distinguished road

There isn't any chance that PPP and PNL-N, two leading parties in Pakistan will be able to give a common name. PNL-N is acting rigidly over all the issues whereas PPP will never let any decision in which they will be at looser side. If we talk about judiciary then they will not let PPP to force their will over the name and the situation will be out of control. Then the last option at which people shall look will be the army of Pakistan.

Quote:
thank you. anyway;
As per you Sc is biased , no it's not. . not at all into my views. . And as far as Pml-n and PTI are concerned they both are totally opposing one and other. . both have different thoughts and views so their mixture is not possible. . I think if Imran khan got selected for an interim government then things may change. . nodoubt no one is as pure as milk. . but he can take it upto some extent we should give him a chance as well. . !

Regards

Quote:
Originally Posted by samia fakhar View Post
well, I don't think so that up coming election can be posponed... no doubt opposition and govt are seeking ways for mutual consent for selection of election commissioner but early elections is not only the demand of PTI but also of demand of PML (N), masses and judiciary... so no scope for delayed elections even people are looking for early elections...

Sarang brother I don't think so establishment is in position to take over charges... because of active role of media nd judiciary.. people are more aware than the time of take over of Musharraf... people are talking about Tsunami so they will not accept any military rule
It's not an assertion dear. . . i'd made it clear that rumours are in the air and it may happen in future. . . And i don't think PPP and Pml-N will agree on unanimous selection of ECP. . . PPP is badly humiliating PML-N in punjab now a days just to hit down their vote bank. . .!! Ponder over it. . . Stay Blessed

Regards

Quote:
Originally Posted by idrees khan View Post
this issue was also discussed in KHABERNAK program by aftab ahmad. however it is impossible to adopt it in pakistan.
Acknowledged bro. .

Last edited by Shooting Star; Sunday, July 01, 2012 at 11:47 PM. Reason: merged

stranger498 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by assassin007 View Post
As per you Sc is biased , no it's not. . not at all into my views. . And as far as Pml-n and PTI are concerned they both are totally opposing one and other. . both have different thoughts and views so their mixture is not possible. . I think if Imran khan got selected for an interim government then things may change. . nodoubt no one is as pure as milk. . but he can take it upto some extent we should give him a chance as well. . !

Regards
firstly its all game of POWER and our CAPABLE politician realize fully that Enemies of today become friends of future...this is the reason whay QATIL league becomes QABIL LEAGUE and this is reason why PPP n PML(N) shared the philosophy of "MUFAHIMAAT" after 2008 elections.

Imran khan selected for interim Government????
dude he is looking for premiership of 5 years and you are just giving him 3 months....i think that your HUMANE proposal and suggestion wouldn't even be like by KAPTAN sab.