Sunday, May 19, 2024
06:23 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Saturday, June 30, 2012

Arthur will become famous soon enoughArthur will become famous soon enough
Default Can we expect Good Governance from present Govt?

In this govt there are tremendous issues of government.
Can we expect good governance from them.
Never,because the present government has still management problems.
There is no strength of PMs.The backgrounds of MPAs and MNAs are full of corruption,crimes and illegal works.
I think there is no hope for the best till the political government here.
Old Saturday, June 30, 2012
Provincial Civil Service
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,335 Times in 569 Posts
Xeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthur View Post
There is no strength of PMs.The backgrounds of MPAs and MNAs are full of corruption,crimes and illegal works.
then what will be the possible solution of the above mentioned problems?
Old Sunday, July 01, 2012

shahid158 is on a distinguished road

don,t be so disappoint.............always hope for best. imran khan may be good option for us we need to give hih a chance............

Fading Glimpse is just really niceFading Glimpse is just really niceFading Glimpse is just really niceFading Glimpse is just really nice

no we can't and we should not expect anything from any political party... i reiterate my words with reference to my previous posts that we have to, we need and we shud change ourselves... we have no good option to choose... imran khan doesn't have a "jadu ki chhari" to mend everything... he can amend laws but can never make those to follow who do not know what laws or rules of state are... its just a blame game... we blame govt. govt blames us. i really feel ashamed when they say "we are the chosen ones, we have got majority votes". who selected them??? who gave them votes??? on what grounds???
Muhammad T S Awan (Sunday, July 08, 2012), samia fakhar (Sunday, July 01, 2012)

illuminati is on a distinguished road

educate the people, let the masses know their basic rights, let them know how powerful they are.. it would bring a good change

najamrahim is on a distinguished road

We are still hopeful because noting is impossible for a will heart.

samia fakhar is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fading Glimpse View Post
no we can't and we should not expect anything from any political party... i reiterate my words with reference to my previous posts that we have to, we need and we shud change ourselves... we have no good option to choose... imran khan doesn't have a "jadu ki chhari" to mend everything... he can amend laws but can never make those to follow who do not know what laws or rules of state are... its just a blame game... we blame govt. govt blames us. i really feel ashamed when they say "we are the chosen ones, we have got majority votes". who selected them??? who gave them votes??? on what grounds???
exactly... well said.. I am second u... well what are political leaders say."we are majority elected leaders, we are democratic. we are choice of masses" and it is our fault and again another misconception that we are criticizing our government, but actually we are criticing ourselves and our choices... why should we always loot to government... why we should not start from ourselves... well, I always want to ask question from those who actively criticize govt and opposition parties "you people are expecting too much from ur government... just tell me what have u done in ur capacity for u, for ur nation and for pakistan. just pointng fingure will not be enough... we have to play our part... isn't it?"
Old Friday, July 06, 2012

Sarfraz Ali is on a distinguished road
Default @ Samina Fakhar

What an ordinary person can do in his capacity for the the country..?

Does our small number of votes can bring change? whether the voting is held honestly? or the voters keep in view the record of politicians at the time of voting. We forget everything of last day, we vote on the basis of necessity of time, fear, relation etc. Many of us do not vote becoz of this.

Only the people in power and having an authority or status can sow the seed for the better future of this country. But there are few and surrounded by strong elite forces...

Irtika will become famous soon enoughIrtika will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthur View Post
Did we expect good governance from this govt.??? Did we really want this?? did we contributed something for good governance??
Did our all institutions want this?? Did we give 1st priority for good governance. Unfortunately the answers of all the questions is no.
Unfortunately we have made clean people a prerequisite for good governance, and for clean people we are going to wait forever because in Pakistan it is not possible; here every 3rd person is corrupt even. And not only corruption for money but mentally we are corrupt. But we should demand good governance from these same people by making 1st ourself responsible. Pass be hona hey per perhna be nahen, with this thinking we are not going to achieve good governance.
From common person to Chief justice, we all are responsible for bad governance, including our govt.
We all do not give priorities to serious issues like polio, education, health(these were doctor not Zardari who refused to treat patients). From top to bottom we are irresponsible, we have not any morality, our conscious is dying.
We usually tend to blame single party or single person, but in my opinion we all are responsible for it. We talk a lot about the sovereignty but less about the internal weaknesses of our country. If we are internally strong than why to make fuss about the sovereignty. Do we really respect our country, our own constitution, our countries rules, our Pakistan brothers and sisters?? Then why to blame other??
Why we expect big salaries but perform less?? why we expect no load shedding but do not save water and electricity. Why we clean our home but do not clean our mohala. We expect new inventions from Pakistan but waste our time in using phone. We do not demand investment in human mind.
Only corruption is not our problem, we have various problems and we are part of these problems.
But we should never give up, if we all becomes honest and responsible and work for this country with unity then these problems are nothing. But for this 1st we have to change are thinking.

We are imperfect. We cannot expect perfect government. ~William Howard Taft

Haroon523 is on a distinguished road

this is what we deserve..public especially youth of big cities is responsible for all..we like being punished..we are puppets. 18 cror public and 10 politicians..how poor we are .