Monday, April 29, 2024
05:51 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Tuesday, July 17, 2012
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Roll no 8157Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,849 Times in 1,328 Posts
Tassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdom

A caretaker government to conduct the general elections will be set up. But there less likelihoods of it's setting up in a month or two. Peoples Party is bent upon completing it's tenure. An Army coup seems to be out of sight. If Prime Minister Ashraf meets the same destiny as had fallen upon gillani , PP may think for going in election. But it is a far cry. On 25th Mr. Prime Minisrer has to submit his point in supreme court. It again may start a legal battle and PP may try to prolong the legal battle. Now there exists a contempt of court law also. And there are still chances that if Mr. Ashraf also is sacrificed by PP , they may go for another PM. PP knows any caretAker PM won't waste a moment in complying with orders and would write the letter which is the bone of contention.
Neither PP wants to vacate the offices early nor it wants to take risk of having written the letter early by caretaker govt. So in my opinion , pp is going to fight and the likelihood of caretaker govt in month or two is very rare. Hoever , anything is possible in politics.
Aamish Bhatti (Wednesday, July 18, 2012), tyre (Wednesday, July 18, 2012)
42nd CTP (PAAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Merit 66

sabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to behold

Care taker set up is now provisioned in the constitution to hold the general elections impartially.
So it is a part of democratic process, do not confuse it with the care taker government of mairaj khalid etc..
And let me clear one thing SC is no one to give time to elected members as per the spirit of constitution of Pakistan.
The Following User Says Thank You to sabahatbhutta For This Useful Post:
Tassawur (Tuesday, July 17, 2012)

samia fakhar is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fakhar Balouch View Post
some peoples are talking about Martial Law is any body have idea about the matter ???
No I do not think so that there is any possibility of any martial law in the country... and now Pakistan is not in position to bear any BLACK LAW MAKER in Pakistan... this is the era of democracy and people are well aware of their rights and in this context media is playing its part... Moreover, Army do not have any good reputation in government management affairs of the country.... there are also many reasons for which there is not any possibility of military take over e.g. army is still involve at many fronts... Army is playing its role in WAT and has to face the different law and order issues.... Army is also facing presence of RAW, CIA, MUSAAD in country and also busy in Balochistan... last but not the least the main purpose of army is to live in barracks and look after borders of the country not to take part in government...
The Following User Says Thank You to samia fakhar For This Useful Post:
Aamish Bhatti (Wednesday, July 18, 2012)

hmking is on a distinguished road

I don't think so anything is going to happen. Since parliament has passed the new Contempt of Court Bill the statute of PM, President and for that matter any senior government official will be preserved. This was something that CJ himself reluctantly sort of accepted as he was quoted as saying that Senior Judges can guide legislator but not become a part of it in an address made to Rawalpindi Bar Association. Personally, I don't really understand why people are always sceptical about such issues. I can bet nothing is going to change and elections will take place as scheduled.

However, just to add something, for caretaker setup names of Asma Jhangir and Abdullah Hussain Haroon (Permanent diplomat of Pakisatn to UN) have been put forward. And Abdullah Haroon is on his way back to Pakisatan to consult senior government officials.

Imran Baryal is on a distinguished road

i don't think so there would be any care taker Govt or any chance of army to hold the powers by imposing martial law. the SC has in no mood to destroy the stable democracy after so long...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Imran Baryal For This Useful Post:
Aamish Bhatti (Wednesday, July 18, 2012), samia fakhar (Wednesday, July 18, 2012)
Old Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Bostan is on a distinguished road

Good points member and very keen observations have all of you
well with point of PPP wants to go as a politicl orphen and wants to take mercy vote again as she did in last election..
Now PPP just wait any acuse and lame which can be cash in nation.with my point of view Mr. P.M will not to agree write letter he wants to setup Caretaker GoVt as soon as possible so that all members of PPP and cabnite can save thier balck money which earned by crupption in last 4 years and get the chance to evucated the Pak...
Old Thursday, July 26, 2012

enchanted is on a distinguished road

i am a new reader to politics ..can anyone help me out to understand it..what is the letter ppp has to write & to whom.. why they don't want to write this letter & why pm gillani had to leave
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Roll no 8157Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,849 Times in 1,328 Posts
Tassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by enchanted View Post
i am a new reader to politics ..can anyone help me out to understand it..what is the letter ppp has to write & to whom.. why they don't want to write this letter & why pm gillani had to leave

Bhayya! As the simplest definition of plotics desribes it as the art of governing people , one ought to have some know how of it.
Tu letter ki kahani yeh hay k
The govt. of peoples Party was dislodged in 1996 under the charges of corruption. The 1997 general elections brought in Nwaz Sharif. He appointed Senator Saif urrehman as focal person for the purpose of accountibilty who made lots of cases against Benazir Bhutto , Asif Zardari and other Peoples Party stalwarts.
One of the case was related to Money Laundering. This case alleged that Banazir and Zardari's billions of illegal money in lying in Swiss banks. Case was started and it kept lingering for a decade and no verdict was givn by Swiss court despite the fact both Nwaz govt and Musharraf regime has enthusiastically followed the case. When Musharraf promulgated the N. R. O this case was shut down by writing a letter by then attorney general Malik Qayyum to Swiss authorities and requesting them to dump the case once for the all.

The story didn't end here.
The judiciary took the case of N. R. O and regarded it void eb initio. Mens that N. R. O didn't even exist ever and ordered the govt to open all cases closed under this law.
The judiciary insisted upon writing a letter to Swiss authorities to open that case which I mentioned above the case of money laundering.
Now what is the point of clash and bone of contention.
Govt maintains that president has immunity under Pakistani constitution and no case can be opened against a sitting president in any national or international court. Whosoever will do so will be violating and abrogating the constituon and article 6. They believe that it is the insult of Pakistan and it's nation that their head of state , the pesident is thrown as a culprit in front of a Swiss magistrate. They reckon it as the disrespect for Pakistan in commity of the nations.

Why gillani Sahb had to quit.

No under the above mentioned plea, Prime Minister Gillani refused to write the letter for opening the case against President Zardari. The judiciary regarded it as contempt of the court (adalat ki Tauheen). The contempt of court was applied on mr. Gillani and he was sent home. Now the same order has been given to Raaja Sahb. And he has submitted his point of view in court that the cabinet has advised him not to write the said letter.

Tu Bhaahya yeh thi os khat ki kahani Jo ek sitting prime minister ko lay doobi.
Now matter still hangs in balance.
The fate of Raaja Ashraf is to be decided in comming weeks.
Regards.

Bostan (Monday, July 30, 2012), enchanted (Thursday, July 26, 2012)

enchanted is on a distinguished road

sir really THANKS ALOT for providing me the background! sir mostly i don't know the backgrounds of political issues ...where can i get them...

ak baat or musharaf ny nro ky through benazir ka case close ku karaya...these politicans are in opposition to each other aren't they?
42nd CTP (PAAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Merit 66

sabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by enchanted View Post
sir really THANKS ALOT for providing me the background! sir mostly i don't know the backgrounds of political issues ...where can i get them...

ak baat or musharaf ny nro ky through benazir ka case close ku karaya...these politicans are in opposition to each other aren't they?
NRO was a general amnesty given to all people who were politically victimized. Its misconception to associate it with only PPP. Its beneficiaries include Army generals, politicians belonging to all political parties, Bureaucrats, Businessmen etc..
The Following User Says Thank You to sabahatbhutta For This Useful Post:
enchanted (Thursday, July 26, 2012)