Tuesday, May 07, 2024
06:36 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Friday, September 21, 2012
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,122 Times in 674 Posts
mhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaheen e Balochistan View Post
agreed, Ager main protest nai ker sakta to atleast is cause kleay protest kerne walun ki mukhalifat bhi na karun. Unfortunately, so called broad minded people of our society are trying to do so? I don't know what message they people want to convey to us??? Shaed jis ka khana, ussi ka gaana wali baat hai.
Dear the thing is not about protesting, not protesting, support protesting, broad mindedness or narrow mindedness; the thing is realize the situation that politics is being played in name of Muhammad (SAW) by some groups. Yesterday I passed by a protest in my town and stopped to hear what the molana was saying. Now guess what were the words of his address: 'Iftikhar Choudhry, Rimsha teri *** lagti hai jo us ko chor dia aur Mumtaz Qadri tere *********** kooda tha jo us ko saza dee'. Now just tell me what will be the result of these protests. Will these protests ultimately serve to protect the dignity and honor of Hazoor Akram (SAW) or just serve political agendas of some groups. Go deep inside yourself as a believer and give an honest answer, is that all you want for the sake of namoos-e-risalat (SAW), more sectarianism and more division among Ummah.

Remember US President met Dalai Lama, and lateron forced to flinch on his stance by the Chinese. Just tell me if we were a strong civilization like Chinese, wouldn't we be able to put more political pressure on the United States or any Western country believing in freedom of expression without even burning a tire, rest aside loss of life. If the argument is convincing then shouldn't the direction of our politics be in the direction to make Muslims a strong, cohesive and progressive civilization, instead of a violent one. Wouldn't then we be able to protect hurmat-e-rasool (SAW) and our values more... Talk as a believer, not as a politician. On the day of judgement, Allah will ask you these questions as well, why did you become blind, dumb and deaf not using aqal that I gave you.
azure (Saturday, September 22, 2012)
Old Saturday, September 22, 2012

Shaheen e Balochistan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhmmdkashif View Post
Dear the thing is not about protesting, not protesting, support protesting, broad mindedness or narrow mindedness; the thing is realize the situation that politics is being played in name of Muhammad (SAW) by some groups. Yesterday I passed by a protest in my town and stopped to hear what the molana was saying. Now guess what were the words of his address: 'Iftikhar Choudhry, Rimsha teri *** lagti hai jo us ko chor dia aur Mumtaz Qadri tere *********** kooda tha jo us ko saza dee'. Now just tell me what will be the result of these protests. Will these protests ultimately serve to protect the dignity and honor of Hazoor Akram (SAW) or just serve political agendas of some groups. Go deep inside yourself as a believer and give an honest answer, is that all you want for the sake of namoos-e-risalat (SAW), more sectarianism and more division among Ummah.

Remember US President met Dalai Lama, and lateron forced to flinch on his stance by the Chinese. Just tell me if we were a strong civilization like Chinese, wouldn't we be able to put more political pressure on the United States or any Western country believing in freedom of expression without even burning a tire, rest aside loss of life. If the argument is convincing then shouldn't the direction of our politics be in the direction to make Muslims a strong, cohesive and progressive civilization, instead of a violent one. Wouldn't then we be able to protect hurmat-e-rasool (SAW) and our values more... Talk as a believer, not as a politician. On the day of judgement, Allah will ask you these questions as well, why did you become blind, dumb and deaf not using aqal that I gave you.
Dear all these facts does not deny the right and requirements for protest. There must be a protest without violence and for a true cause.
The Following User Says Thank You to Shaheen e Balochistan For This Useful Post:
Aamish Bhatti (Saturday, September 22, 2012)

MAIMOONA RASHID will become famous soon enough

Now what? Every one is silent as like nothing was happened. This was protest for our beloved leader and aqa hazrat muhammad s.a.w.w. Our pakistani people do protest just for passing their time not for their aim. Kia is ek din mein hukumat ke ahtijaj karne se ye masla hal ho gaya? Youtube jo banned hai kuch din tak phir se reopen kar di jaye gi jaise facebook ko kia gaya tha. Ye sirf chand din ka shaouq hota hai hamari qaum ka ke sarkon per nikal ana aur tire jalana aur tor phor karna.

Aj koi bhi news aisi nahi ho gi ki falan jagah pe students ne ya logon ne ahtijaj kia. Ye sarey siasi log ban gay hain jo sirf apne maqsad ki khatir sarkon pe atey hain.

Hamare piare rasool hazrat muhammad s.a.w.w ka koi bhi bal beka nahi kar sakta aur hum youn hi nahi bethey rahay, agar west ne itna ghatia kam kia hai to hum logon ne ap s.a.w.w per lakhon darood pak parha hai aur dua kartey hain ke is gustakhi ke murtakib logon ko bure se bura azab milna chahiye
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Roll no 953

Mohsin Sultan Sangha will become famous soon enough

American psycho showed his ignorance and now some stupid people among us showing our ignorance... This is not the right way of protest.

Road protesters should all unite and have large peaceful gatherings, leaded by political leaders.
And the bloggers should try to reach the websites, blogs, pages of westerners to guide them more about personality of Prophet Muhammad SAWW. We must take it as an opportunity to spread the message of Islam

Rizwan Anwar is on a distinguished road
Smile

illogical.
totally illogical.
what is the sin of people , of whom, you people have burnt, their shops, vehicles, hotels, etc..

in fact what i understand by such acts is that there is great division and gap in society has created.
now yesterday people were fighting with police....... so in our streets this gap will further increase.
the relations of police families will be cut and they will be treated prejudicially.

what the thing is people burn banks, shops, vehicles, because these are from very lower class due to social and economic crisis.
they find no other way to show their privileges,
they act this just for the sake of cooling, relaxing their minds,

suppose i am a poor and cutoff person from society,.
i have to do nothing with bank.
i have nothing to do with society.
i have to do nothing with pak us relation and image of Pakistan.
i have to do nothing with all such issues.

my only concern is myself.
then i will burn banks because its not for me but its for peoples who are grabbing my rights and whom i hate. its the only available easy way to take revenge.
when yesterday i was watching tv,,,,,,,, i was praying k Allah mulk main khana jangi na ho ..

this type a thinking initiate such criminal acts in these protests.

but i will say not all people are involved in this. only a small portion acts like that.
but when such type of act starts all join hands.

so to end it can be said that these acts of violation are not on the basis of religion, but a socio political .
Islam does not permit such acts at any rate in any case.

is se ziada kuch nahi kaha ja sakta ke hamari qaum andhi ho chuki hai

Hassan02 has a spectacular aura aboutHassan02 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAIMOONA RASHID View Post
Now what? Every one is silent as like nothing was happened. This was protest for our beloved leader and aqa hazrat muhammad s.a.w.w. Our pakistani people do protest just for passing their time not for their aim. Kia is ek din mein hukumat ke ahtijaj karne se ye masla hal ho gaya? Youtube jo banned hai kuch din tak phir se reopen kar di jaye gi jaise facebook ko kia gaya tha. Ye sirf chand din ka shaouq hota hai hamari qaum ka ke sarkon per nikal ana aur tire jalana aur tor phor karna.
You can keep protesting like lunatics for a hundred days and nothing will happen. The Americans don't give a damn. You want to move on with your lives, good. You want to riot and burn down your own homes, that's your choice too.

Aamish Bhatti is on a distinguished road

Protest went totally in the wrong direction.

assassin007 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAIMOONA RASHID View Post
pure mulk mein gustakhana film ke khilaf ahtijaj jari hai, puri quam is mein shamil hai lakin siwa hukumat ke. kia hamari hukumat itni be-hiss ho chuki hai?
Why we people specially we Pakistani's always try to find a short-cut??? What happened yesterday is totally unbelievable and one can't even think of it to be happen. Was that the way to protest and show anger against those piglets??? No not at all. . !! It did not even brought a single line over their forehead, instead we destroyed things belonging to our own country.Please show a bit maturity. . .Those who were posing to be Ushaq e Rasool yesterday, ask them how many of them follow Quran and Sunnah and how many of them implement the teachings of our beloved Holy Prophet (P-B-U-H)??. It's not the first time we have shown our level of ignorance, earlier in 80's when Salman Rusdhi wrote "Satanic Verses" we did the same, else in Iran "Khumeni" declared him "Wajib ul Qatl" but their people showed a responsible behavior. And Rushdi was kept in custody of CIA until Khumeni died. Please do not get so violent and do not pretend to be naive enough!!! Just implement sunnah over your life and give them a best answer!!! May Allah be with us . . Ameen.
Old Monday, September 24, 2012

but that was not a protest that was only destruction of our system and a way of revenge
alihashmatkhoso (Wednesday, September 26, 2012)