CSS Forums

CSS Forums (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/)
-   Discussion (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/)
-   -   Who is after Hazara Community in Quetta and why ? (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/73690-who-after-hazara-community-quetta-why.html)

Sociologist PU Monday, February 18, 2013 09:28 PM

Again brutal attack on Hazaras of Quetta. When will this bloodshed stop ?

polaris Tuesday, February 19, 2013 03:28 PM

[QUOTE=Sociologist PU;559609]Again brutal attack on Hazaras of Quetta. When will this bloodshed stop ?[/QUOTE]

simple answer..

fc/army/agencies... all different names but all same.. qta is run by these rowdies.. somebody should hold them responsible, hold their necks and bring them to interrogation.. but alas..!! nobody can dare..:sad

Arain007 Tuesday, February 19, 2013 08:37 PM

[QUOTE=polaris;559992]simple answer..

fc/army/agencies... all different names but all same.. qta is run by these rowdies.. somebody should hold them responsible, hold their necks and bring them to interrogation.. but alas..!! nobody can dare..:sad[/QUOTE]

Can you please give any proof that FC/Army/Agencies are responsible for current situation of Quetta?

rizwanulhassanrind Tuesday, February 19, 2013 09:10 PM

Dear, it is sorrow to read about the killing of your relatives, May Allah give them place in heaven. Amin,

But a bit correction is required, In Quetta, the Hazara people have been targeting, while in other cities of the country as well karachi, the killing is continued beyond tribal, caste basis, In Karachi, it is concerned with Sectarian bases, but non-shia have also been killed, deoband, and sunni people have also been killed.

Furquan592 Tuesday, February 19, 2013 09:14 PM

[QUOTE=polaris;559992]simple answer..

fc/army/agencies... all different names but all same.. qta is run by these rowdies.. somebody should hold them responsible, hold their necks and bring them to interrogation.. but alas..!! nobody can dare..:sad[/QUOTE]

FC and Army only hammer rebels. They are Top intellegence agencies of the world incorporated with domestic rebels like BLA,Lashkar e jhangwi etc who are combating proxy war here in Blochistan resulting into gory carnage.

polaris Wednesday, February 20, 2013 03:13 PM

[QUOTE=Arain007;560183]Can you please give any proof that FC/Army/Agencies are responsible for current situation of Quetta?[/QUOTE]

look, i don't mean these rowdies are killing innocent people as i really dont have proofs.. but i just mean quetta is city which is under complete monitor and surveillance of these khakhi rowdies, a small city not as big as karachi, garrisoned with tight military, fc patrolling all the time and military agencies on high alert.. come'n how come these rowdies are not able to stop a terrorism which is targeting only an specific group of innocent people.. this only mean either our security guys (all fc/army/agencies) are involved themselves or they're impotent enough to fight with the culprits.. in both the cases, they're to be blamed and hold responsible..

[QUOTE=Furquan592;560207]FC and Army only hammer rebels. They are Top intellegence agencies of the world incorporated with domestic rebels like BLA,Lashkar e jhangwi etc who are combating proxy war here in Blochistan resulting into gory carnage.[/QUOTE]

they're the top agencies of the world that's they're not able to stop terrorism since last one decade.. believe me they're good for nothing.. they just show their strength and power to their own people where as they've nothing to show to the enemies..

well ok don't take me wrong.. i am not against our security guys.. i am just feeling deep pain as everybody is busy in blaming politicians and police but nobody is talking of these rowdies.. IG Police is changed but IG fc is not.. oh God nothing is going right here.. these civilians they're not powerful and strong enough to fight terrorism.. with less resources, our civilians cant bring any fruitful results.. it's military agencies and security who've to do something and that they're not doing..

J Hussain Wednesday, February 20, 2013 04:01 PM

Firstly, LeJ and secondly foreign actors.

LeJ has blatantly admitted the responsibility. The govt. needs to take severe action against such sectarian outfits - merely banning is not a solution at all.

The violence in Karachi is on ethnic basis whereas in Quetta it is sectarian based.

Moreover, the involvement of foreign actors like India, US, Russia etc can't be ruled out especially when Pakistan has taken a firm stand on IP gas pipeline and the recent handling of Gwadar to Chinese authorities. Both these projects are in Balichistan hence a stable Balochistan will pave way to their functioning. Therefore, the foreign actors have a lot of role to play.

01:49 PM (GMT +5)

vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.