Saturday, April 27, 2024
10:24 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Tuesday, April 09, 2013

nazii is on a distinguished road
Default Real Solution To Pakistan Problems

PTI have finally presented its manifesto.All the problems of pakistan have been addressed one by one with detailed solution in the form of "Policy Papers".Never in the history of Pakistan, a political party have come up with a vision to serve the masses instead of satisfying its hunger to rule.

Will Imran khan convert this slogan" New Pakistan"into reality?Its too early to predict any thing right now,but one thing for sure,Khan has been a man of letters in the past and now he is willing to deliver,its harmless if he would be given a chance.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nazii For This Useful Post:
adeel abdullah (Tuesday, April 09, 2013), idealsome (Wednesday, April 10, 2013), saira iqbal (Monday, April 15, 2013), samaziz (Monday, April 22, 2013), Syeda Bukhari (Tuesday, April 09, 2013)

mjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to all

What a great manifesto considering Pakistani political environment.PTI is setting some good examples is Pakistani politics.

Can IK do what he is saying requires a test by empowering him for the next five years term.
adeel abdullah (Tuesday, April 09, 2013), idealsome (Wednesday, April 10, 2013), Syeda Bukhari (Tuesday, April 09, 2013)

adeel abdullah is on a distinguished road

yes, khan is the only politician who has great insight into the keys problems faced by pakistan. as all other have taken their turn without doing what thay promised with the masses. now i think imran khan should be given this chance as he is untested so for.i hope that he has the ability and potential to do what he says today.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to adeel abdullah For This Useful Post:
idealsome (Wednesday, April 10, 2013), Syeda Bukhari (Tuesday, April 09, 2013)
Old Wednesday, April 10, 2013

idealsome is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb

I strongly endorse the point that Imran Khan should be given the chance, after all the sufferings Pakistani nation has faced since Independence in 1947 we should give it a sincere try. InshALLAH! my gut feeling is saying that Imran Khan will prove himself/his party to be the better choice of nation if not the best one from the lot!!!

In today's time when politicians are disguising their evil intentions in the shape of false hopes for the betterment of nation, why should not we test the new party with a claim to help the nation almost for 2 decades.

This is my personal opinion being a Pakistani citizen and having experienced all the misery in recent past, I will endorse the point to vote for ''New Pakistan''.

Good Luck and hope for the best....
The Following User Says Thank You to idealsome For This Useful Post:
samaziz (Tuesday, April 23, 2013)

faisal4pro is on a distinguished road

There are hundreds of articles and books on the "real solution to all the problems of pakistan". Hence, there is no significance of a "political party's" motto. Only importance is with what they want to do.. not what they are telling to be done!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by faisal4pro View Post
There are hundreds of articles and books on the "real solution to all the problems of pakistan". Hence, there is no significance of a "political party's" motto. Only importance is with what they want to do.. not what they are telling to be done!!!
Writer of books and articles offering solution to problems of our country are not in a position to fix these problems.people's representatives only, have to do this job.So its up to us now,whom we entrust our motherland's future,the people who are resposible for current state of affairs or new faces who are willing and determine to get us out of misery.

Regards!
42nd CTP (PAAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Merit 66

sabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to behold

By thorughly analysing the menifesto of PTI one can conclude that apparently it has some hope. But the thing that bothers me is that IK has not given due importance to the urgent need of fighting terrorism. How can he assure Economic boost whilst he has not presented any comprehensive plan to combat terrorism. His hidden sympathies for terrorists are preventing me to trust him. Today Pakistan's most major issue is Terrorism, Terrorism and Terrorism.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabahatbhutta View Post
By thorughly analysing the menifesto of PTI one can conclude that apparently it has some hope. But the thing that bothers me is that IK has not given due importance to the urgent need of fighting terrorism. How can he assure Economic boost whilst he has not presented any comprehensive plan to combat terrorism. His hidden sympathies for terrorists are preventing me to trust him. Today Pakistan's most major issue is Terrorism, Terrorism and Terrorism.
Is there any one else who has given a detailed plan to combat, atleast few of the problems Pakistan is facing today, and whom u can trust?

Khan has pointed three major sources of discontent in our country,terrorism,sectarian conflicts and target killings.He was of view that all of the above three "ghosts"require different tectics to restore content.Further, he was giving a bird's eye view to all the issues pertaining recently.I am certain Khan & team would have planed in detail to ovecome these threatening evils.

Further more, main cause of terrorism in pakistan is involvement of foreign forces like USA and wrong policies of the govt. towards handling it, imran has explicitly mentioned that Pakistan will not fight the war of others.It will settle the problem to some extent atleast.

Nothing is impossible for rulers if they show sincerity and determination to deliver.The time of call, to me, is to bring in parliment those who have potiential,who could recognise their powers and who simply,deserve it.
Old Thursday, April 11, 2013

Neo[t] will become famous soon enough

Everyone wants to ride the horse for the upcoming 5 years. Politicians are exaggerating things quite tremendously. Someone is introducing manifestos, someone is trying to introduce a whole new Pakistan etc etc.

Well time will let us know better. As far as my thinking is concerned, PTI should be selected because we have provided equal opportunity to the other sources but failed to get good results.

It's not my cup of tea but I still think that at least people don't want to see PPP back in action again =p
idealsome (Friday, April 12, 2013), nazii (Friday, April 12, 2013), tazimchaudhary (Saturday, April 13, 2013)
Old Friday, April 12, 2013

hadeed is on a distinguished road

yes the manifesto of PTI looks excellent in terms ..their 12 points..to me the only solution to all the problems the land of pure is facing
A.Education to all
B.Justice and from justice i mean right person at right place
Things will be sorted automatically...so its the right time lets make some real improvements,,,,please vote and vote for the right candidate to whom you think is best among rest but do vote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hadeed For This Useful Post:
idealsome (Friday, April 12, 2013), nazii (Friday, April 12, 2013)