CSS Forums

CSS Forums (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/)
-   Discussion (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/)
-   -   Part away karachi, says Altaf (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/79372-part-away-karachi-says-altaf.html)

Waqar Abro Monday, May 13, 2013 12:18 AM

Part away karachi, says Altaf

[B]KARACHI: Reacting to rigging allegations hurled at Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) in the May 11 polls, Altaf Hussain on Sunday night ‘offered establishment’ to detach Karachi from rest of Pakistan if they do not like the public mandate of his party, DawnNews reported.[/B]
Speaking to party workers, he said the party’s mandate in Karachi should be accepted by all. “Despite of illegal and unconstitutional delimitation, Pakistan Tehrik-i-Insaf could see rigging in Karachi only,” said Hussain. “If polls were rigged in Karachi then where has tsunami disappeared in Punjab,” he questioned.
Snapping at PTI activists, who are currently protesting against alleged rigging in number of constituencies in Karachi, the MQM chief said the party workers will teach the protesters at Teen Talwar a lesson if he orders them to do so.
Hussain threatened to break arms of those who are hatching conspiracies against MQM. He directed the party activists to prepare themselves mentally for his next call. “I am about to set free my enraged followers if opposition against our party is not stopped,” he added.

Source:[url]http://dawn.com/2013/05/12/detach-karachi-if-establishment-cant-accept-mqms-mandate-says-altaf/[/url]

comment on on this statement...

comment on on this statement...

pureapak Monday, May 13, 2013 12:30 AM

His words speak volumes.
MQM never was and will never be a political party....
His statements facilitate people of pakistan to find the reason why peace in karachi is hijacked and who plays sanguinary game and for what ulterior motives..

so sad.. very bad... :(

jamjohny Monday, May 13, 2013 12:53 AM

I hope Establishment would respond him this time... Its enough now.

mani g Monday, May 13, 2013 01:38 AM

It's time to teach a lesson to this terrorist organization and to trash it in dust bin.

adnanaqeel99 Monday, May 13, 2013 01:40 AM

since ANP is totally abolished from KPK province. it will be tough time for MQM, The Establishment will soon response them.

Invincible Monday, May 13, 2013 01:43 AM

[B][B]Jab Janwar Darta hai tou Hamla karta hai. Altaf b yehe hee kr raha.

7 lac Army ka hum ne aakhir krna kya hai, ek 20 thousand pe mushtamil Mafia tou Forces se handle houte nah, I wonder.[/B][/B]

bilal solangi Monday, May 13, 2013 01:51 AM

On every event they prove through their deeds and hypocrisy that MQM is a terrorist organization and meanwhile we blame Taliban as enemy to our nation. Eradication of the terrorist present in our homes is necessary on first place.

idealsome Monday, May 13, 2013 02:15 AM

Creating Rebels

AOA Members,

Today my conscience forced me to support our country's Army and Agencies which have long been considered brutal and biased towards certain groups of society.

I hope we now have the answer why extremist pronounced missing from certain provinces/areas, this happens possibly because of the reactions and threats to the state by them. Mr Altaf Hussain has been doing the same for long, he is absent from the scene and remotely controlling his followers in fact not controlling he is feeding their minds with devilish thoughts to demand separate state for them!!!

I hope the establishment Military/Civil will reply to the harsh remarks given by Altaf on 12-05-2013. May ALLAH bless our homeland Pakistan and keep her safe from internal and external enemies. Aamin!

If nothing has been done about MQM's wrong deeds on a larger scale so far by the authorities it doesn't mean that the authorities are supporting Altaf or MQM, the reason I assume can be the influence MQM have on people of Karachi, the innocent minds of these civilians will consider any action by the authorities as another foul play or discrimination towards Urdu speaking leaders of Karachi.
First of all the government and all relevant authorities have to clear the minds of common people of Karachi that they are Pakistanis just like any other Punjabi,Pashtun and Baloch living in Pakistan. The sense of being neglected is making them anti government the only well wisher/savior for them according to their innocent yet false knowledge is MQM.

Not only MQM any political party which provokes violence should be questioned by the authorities and be warned of being banned if they continue the practice of creating rebels against the State.

mhmmdkashif Monday, May 13, 2013 02:42 AM

Yeh Bhai ki purani adat hai. People have forgot but he said (and also did ) similar stuff after 2008 elections :D. He only wants his party to be in ruling coalition at all levels (federal, provincial and local ) . I don't think they have any choice but to give in to his demands . He won't mind being ally of PML-N and PPP at the same time :dd

zainab Durrani Monday, May 13, 2013 02:47 AM

Altaf and most of his followers are of no good for the country..svr action against him is need of the hour..otherwise MQM will keep on harrasing innocent citizens..

04:59 PM (GMT +5)

vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.