Sunday, May 05, 2024
04:02 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Closed Thread Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Thursday, August 01, 2013

alihashmatkhoso has a spectacular aura aboutalihashmatkhoso has a spectacular aura aboutalihashmatkhoso has a spectacular aura about
Default apex court issues contempt notice to mr. Khan

it seems that cj don't want that some one shows reality and speak truth, to me is thinking that he is superior than all nation. he wants suppress all people/leaders. in his regime he did not focus on cases but on political issues and notice to contempt of court on different leaders and masses as well. where we are going ? what is his aim ? please give your precious comments on this national issue
stay blessed

desertrain is on a distinguished road

How many cases do you think CJ has taken notices of so far? In Our country Only CJ seems to be a person who is still alive and showing some responsibility towards his duties.
And Khan, well, he should stop puting blames on others now and rather start focusing on his government in KP.

Amberkamal is on a distinguished road

@ alihashmat
Dear if khan is allowed to blame only active institution left than what you think what will happen? Khan only knows to blame not a single practical step he should be focused on kpk govt and he should make a role model to follow rather than keep on blaming everyone. It seems that he thinks he is the mr perfect

faizanafzal is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb

in this particular issue, on which the contempt notice is issued, SC is not right. the issue of re-scheduling the presidential elections cannot be taken, only with the consent of a single party, all stake holders should be taken on the board before taking a decision, on which the future of the country depends.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to faizanafzal For This Useful Post:
Irtika (Saturday, August 03, 2013), salman habib9 (Thursday, August 01, 2013)

salman habib9 is on a distinguished road

The decision of Supreme Court of Pakistan regarding rescheduling of Presidential Election was one sided. Because very short time was given to all parties to campaign for Election. If Supreme Court orders for everything then I think Government should go to home and leave all the things for the Court. I think Khan should stand against this.
On the other hand Khan's boycott was better than contesting.
Some friends are of view that Khan should focus on KPK govt. I think it is amazing. Khan is National leader and his focus should also be on all issues. Secondly Khan's focus on KPK Govt did not restrict him from other issues.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to salman habib9 For This Useful Post:
afzalameenpk (Saturday, August 03, 2013), Irtika (Saturday, August 03, 2013)
Old Friday, August 02, 2013

alihashmatkhoso has a spectacular aura aboutalihashmatkhoso has a spectacular aura aboutalihashmatkhoso has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amberkamal View Post
@ alihashmat
Dear if khan is allowed to blame only active institution left than what you think what will happen? Khan only knows to blame not a single practical step he should be focused on kpk govt and he should make a role model to follow rather than keep on blaming everyone. It seems that he thinks he is the mr perfect
he is not blaming we all know about 11th may election. as so for judiciary is concerned why the remained silent why cj remained silent bear upon election? who had given right to Nawz bring forward that his party won, even that time only 5 to 10% result was announced was this not illicit act? mr khan is right that judiciary is also involve in this matter.

khan refuses to apologies to contempt of court, to me it is his good decision. and apex court is also humble on him today , i think cj realize the gravity of this matter... well done mr. khan
43rd CTP (PAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2014 - Merit 13

Thanked 1,551 Times in 674 Posts
Bilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to behold

Khan sb is of the opinion that he did not address the Judiciary in his statement...
while in his statement "The role of Judiciary was shameful" betokens that he was addressing the Judiciary:

He was silenced by the Honorable Cheif Justice by giving reference to the Article 175 of the constitution of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan which says that "For the sake of Denition, Judiciary includes the Supreme Court of Pakistan and all its subordinate courts in the provinces and the courts thereunder".

If he is such a man and says he won't apologize, then he must accept and prove that Judiciary's role was ignominious, if not, then he must learn to be mature. SC asked him to read the constitution of IRP so that he may know which is the entity called Judiciary. He may entangle himself in any other issue again owing to his ignorance.

Khan sb now must wait for the next elections, he has the chance in KPK to produce results and show the people his mettle. He must respect the mandate given to the ruling party from the biggest province. I respect from the core of my heart the 35% mandate given to his party by the people of KPK. I also expect from the people here on this forum and everywhere else that they would respect our mandate, the people of Punjab have given to ruling party. We all are educated people and we all must respect each other's mandate, so that Democracy may flourish.

PM's visit of Sindh was so auspicious, on his right hand was the PPP's CM of Sindh while on his left was MQM's Governer Sindh, they all remained together the whole day and showed great solidarity that we need today the most as a nation. I hope PTI will also play its role in strengthining the Democracy.

They must not take their success the only touchstone of transparent elections.

Regards,
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Roll no 6311

maqsood1981 will become famous soon enoughmaqsood1981 will become famous soon enough

AOA
I belive both these incidents are unfortunate i.e derogatory remarks against
Judiciary from a person like imran khan and the selective contempt of court
Notice by supreme court of pakistan!
To me both,mr khan and supreme court, are a ray of hope for pakistan;
Now in the present situation imran khan should show large heartedness and tender unconditional apology,while supreme court should also be kind enough to accept the Same,and withdraw contempt notice!

It shall raise the stature of both and would certainly strengthen democracy in pakistan.

Regards!
The Following User Says Thank You to maqsood1981 For This Useful Post:
afzalameenpk (Saturday, August 03, 2013)

Quote:
Originally Posted by maqsood1981 View Post
AOA
I belive both these incidents are unfortunate i.e derogatory remarks against
Judiciary from a person like imran khan and the selective contempt of court
Notice by supreme court of pakistan!
To me both,mr khan and supreme court, are a ray of hope for pakistan;
Now in the present situation imran khan should show large heartedness and tender unconditional apology,while supreme court should also be kind enough to accept the Same,and withdraw contempt notice!

It shall raise the stature of both and would certainly strengthen democracy in pakistan.

Regards!
cj is big hindrance on the way of democracy, he had proved it in last regime of ppp. he always interpreted in the matters of parliament. his practice is still continue, interruption presidential election, also affected. it was the duty of election commission, it has to decide about date but for the pleasure of ruling party he interrupted and gave decision in the favor of pml n ......

43rd CTP (PAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2014 - Merit 13

Thanked 1,551 Times in 674 Posts
Bilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by alihashmatkhoso View Post
cj is big hindrance on the way of democracy, he had proved it in last regime of ppp. he always interpreted in the matters of parliament. his practice is still continue, interruption presidential election, also affected. it was the duty of election commission, it has to decide about date but for the pleasure of ruling party he interrupted and gave decision in the favor of pml n ......

PPP was the party that released the judges and made Iftikhar Muhammad Ch CJ of apex court, why would he do against them? Why is he a threat against democracy? could you apprise me of the weapons he is keeping against the Democracy?

Why would he favor the PML (N)? I don't think PPP has made any less sacrifices then PML (N) for the Independence of Judiciary, he has no excuse to be biased for one.....

I guess Mr Imran Khan is the biggest hindrance in the path of Democracy, he commited contempt of court, he is not letting the democracy flourish, what does he want? He is acting like a baby who is asking for PM slot and he wants to detrack everything for his personal cause.....Don't blame the Honorable Chief Justice.