Friday, May 17, 2024
04:29 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Closed Thread Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Saturday, August 03, 2013

Daisy has a spectacular aura aboutDaisy has a spectacular aura aboutDaisy has a spectacular aura about

Yes we can see who is being egoistic by refusing to apologize on words he used about "supreme" court of Pakistan under the cover of "freedom of speech" by replying with the statement that words were not abusive but reality is that if someone will use such words for him then he will surely become outraged and same supporters would shout that we have been humiliated.... Before the panel he says that he respect judiciary but when he comes out his words speak contrary... Whats this?
Who had shown lack of sportsman's spirit by leaving National assembly chamber with his partners without listening the announcement of president from an opponent party? Good leaders should not be such short tempered and egoistic. He should have enough courage to accept his defeat and focus more on the challenging tasks that his province is facing.

R3b3l is on a distinguished road

well Imran Khan is justified in his approach towards judiciary in a way that he demanded thumb verification only at 4 constituencies which could serve as a test case but the petition is still pending before the court..and now CJ has told him that he should go to ECP of pakistan (which by the way takes some 4 to 5 years to decide a case) as the same does not fall under the jurisdiction of SC. But when a member of PML-N submits a petition regarding change of schedule of presidential poll , the same CJ appears so much tempted to address the grievance of a single voter that he divulges an appeasing order the very same day without taking into consideration that it was the prerogative of returning officer i.e Chief Election Commissioner and not him...(CEC resigned on this specific issue. ref dawn) Also the honorable CJ did not deem it necessary to listen to view point of rest of the parties on the issue...
secondly if IK thinks that returning officers were involved in the ignominious practice of rigging then he has all the right to voice his concerns irrespective of whether the man playing RO's part was a judicial, military or whatever officer. if they are so sensitive to criticism it would have been better if the judicial officers spared the job for some one else.
third i have read posts where people have been saying that IK should concentrate on KP and forget the rigging issue...let me ask those of you who appeared in CE-2013, are you people ready to accept the "rigging of CE-2013" by few of the candidates hailing from Faisalabad?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to R3b3l For This Useful Post:
Irtika (Saturday, August 03, 2013), Waqas77 (Saturday, August 03, 2013)
43rd CTP (PAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2014 - Merit 13

Thanked 1,551 Times in 674 Posts
Bilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farhad Aslam View Post
Almost every party has expressed concerns over elections PPP, PMLN, MQM, JI, JUI, PTI. If they say it, its their right and election commission should act on these complaints, if ECP is not acting SCP should push ECP. Current scenario reveals explicitly that who is egoistic? who is forcefully trying to earn respect? Who is thirsty for listening the sorry of politicians? And what would you say about this pick and choose justice phenomenon of Judiciary? Please do not take the debate to PTI vs PMLN, pain area is institutional domain of our respected institutions and their practices.
Playing partisan roles here is not a prudent thing nor is it being carried out.
The egocentricity ok Honorable Khan sb is the cause of all evils, he is forcefully trying to earn respect not SC,
Machivelli advices his Prince that he must be respected not loved, supporters of Imran Khan do say that they love him. SC needs not to be loved brother, it is the Prince, it has to be respected, and we all must respect it. SC is the name of not a person it is omposed of many judges from all four provinces, they all are unanilous always in their stance. We must respect that instt of ours.

And does it issue contempt notices without any reason brother? If according to you SC is "thirsty" to listen the sorry of politicians. If all parties say that there has been rigging then why hue and cry is heard from PTI camp only? If all have grievances then why don't they raise voice for it..... It is a very humble request to the supporters of Khan sb as well as himself that please for your own sake don't defame a sacred Instt, It is not composed of a person, it has representation from all over the Pakistan. Don't do that.
ayesha sameen (Saturday, August 03, 2013)

Irtika will become famous soon enoughIrtika will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by alihashmatkhoso View Post
it seems that cj don't want that some one shows reality and speak truth, to me is thinking that he is superior than all nation. he wants suppress all people/leaders. in his regime he did not focus on cases but on political issues and notice to contempt of court on different leaders and masses as well. where we are going ? what is his aim ? please give your precious comments on this national issue
stay blessed
I dnt now why he just foces his energy in contempt cases but does not pay heed to other thousands of cases.
He just want to remain in headlines and nothing else.
Why we cannot say anything against judiciary?? law is man made and we can speak against it. We can speak against those whom we think are doing wrong. Freedom of speech is basic right. If we can speak against our president then why not against judiciary????
ANd our beloved CJ should pay heed to other more important issues rather than wasting his and entire nation's time on unimportant things
42nd CTP (PAAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Merit 66

sabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to behold

We should not waste our energies at deciding whether issuing contempt of court notice to IK was justified or not. I think we should discuss the implications of a contempt of court law in Pakistan. After labouring extensively on the issue I could not even find a single use of this law. Why on earth there would be a sacred cow in the guise of judiciary whilst all other institutions including parliament, Army and even Mullahs are criticised heavily and openly? Why can not we criticise judiciary? Wahan kia Khuda bethy hain? (God forbids)
There should not be a contempt of curt law in Pakistan because Judiciary becomes a party to the case. Can you expect justice from a person whom you have just bashed with your words? And most importantly not a single person in the history of law has been able to prove his innocence in such contempt case. This law is just useless rather an injustice.

soveen is on a distinguished road

cj and Imran khan both have shown respect to each other in recent hearing. Imran said his only hope was judiciary and cj said that SC give importance to what is said by Imran. Cj is not a type of political man.I can say this because I met him personally. Instead of shedding tears on what is done Imran should move forward with more maturity,wisdom and consistency.He has to do a lot. So, should not circulate around SC and give time to politics in general and kpk in particular. Wise approach is to have offensive policy and reach those areas where pti was not given votes. That is only possible when he will stand on what is said for the independence of judiciary.Be in politics not in news. Cj proved himself now its Imran's turn. God bless both.
43rd CTP (PAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2014 - Merit 13

Thanked 1,551 Times in 674 Posts
Bilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabahatbhutta View Post
We should not waste our energies at deciding whether issuing contempt of court notice to IK was justified or not. I think we should discuss the implications of a contempt of court law in Pakistan. After labouring extensively on the issue I could not even find a single use of this law. Why on earth there would be a sacred cow in the guise of judiciary whilst all other institutions including parliament, Army and even Mullahs are criticised heavily and openly? Why can not we criticise judiciary? Wahan kia Khuda bethy hain? (God forbids)
There should not be a contempt of curt law in Pakistan because Judiciary becomes a party to the case. Can you expect justice from a person whom you have just bashed with your words? And most importantly not a single person in the history of law has been able to prove his innocence in such contempt case. This law is just useless rather an injustice.
Hmm Interesting mam...If labouring extensively you could not find the usefulness of that law then could you please give me one good reason to abandon that law, i hope you would give some strong corroborations of its uselessness if you are adamant about it usefulness?

So you mean to say we must not have the contempt of court law as Judiciary becomes a party!!!!! Amazing reasoning.....So you want to say every Tom, Dick and Harry will get into mud slinging on sacred national institutions and would go scot free.....

That law is an integrated part of the constitutions in all over the world...and Judiciary is the party to the case inthe whole world, who else would be?

The statutes 402-403 of United states constitution and Federal Rule of Crminal Procedure 42

In UK English common law's contempt of Court Act 1981 is about that issue.

In India Contempt of Courts Act 1971 safeguards the suzerainty of apex court.

I am amazed at your insight...Contempt of Courts is as Integrated a Law as is the concept of Judicial Review Mam..

I think the individuals must get mature rather changing the established Laws, they must act maturely and prudently.....Tomorrow Khan sb will in a fit of rage kill the CJ because of his convicting him, and you will ask to scrub the Section 302 from Pakistan Penal Code... This is not the way mam.....

Inviduals have to get mature rather changing an established and integrated law.....
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,265 Times in 674 Posts
VetDoctor is a name known to allVetDoctor is a name known to allVetDoctor is a name known to allVetDoctor is a name known to allVetDoctor is a name known to allVetDoctor is a name known to all

I followed this discussion for the last few days and tried to stay away but now i decided to say something.
First of all, this discussion is of NO value for the competitive examinations, one can't discuss the suo moto notices/actions of CJ in any paper. for gossip purpose it is the most ideal topic.
Secondly, IK told to the SCP in his reply that i used the word " judiciary " for returning officers and i didn't blame SCP OR High courts, so he should have mentioned only Returning officers in his statement instead of judiciary.

IK used the word " shameful " which according to CJ is equivalent to " abusing " juduciary. for me the word " shameful " is not that much offensive word as compared to other remarks which were stated by prominent leader of PPP i-e Faisal Raza abidi, why CJ didn't take notice of his statement, which were far far abusive than the word " shameful ".

But after all we must appreciate Judiciary for being patient despite the unsatisfactory reply of IK and gave 26 days for submitting reply which clearly shows that judiciary do not want to create any political chaos in the country.

In the end i must say that Imran Khan should try to curb his ego before it hurts him politically. Resisting an apology for his alleged contemptuous statement is like confronting the apex court, which is the least that is expected from a person whose struggle for the independence of the judiciary and the rule of law is widely acclaimed and valued.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to VetDoctor For This Useful Post:
Bilal Hassan (Saturday, August 03, 2013), Tassawur (Saturday, August 03, 2013)

Waqas77 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilal Hassan View Post
So Perspicacious and prudent analysis as always... :
Such Euphorias as Mr Khan is having are also being transferred to his supporters who call him Charismatic leader blah blah.....
In KPK the CM uses public helicopter to attend his friend's son's marriage and they always are shouting we have given up protocol culture...and this is the betokens their false claims...
Bomb Blasts in KPK, the jail break in Bannu are all the manifestations of their performance. Mr Khan must get out of Euphoria that he is the most honest politician and only ray of hope. He must focus on the KPK so that they are not ousted before their term ends.....We have to look forward and i hope Mr Khan would show some maturity.....
BILAL and DAISY
You people are making fun of IK's statements, because you guys are not even aware of how much PPP and Noon League had damaged the very fabric of country and its constitution. The const is made a plaything by their inefficient and corrupt legislators. Why IK is making hue and cry is the main area of concern.
You people are happily living in sweet COMFORT ZONES with all luxuries of life. But who among you cares when children of poor person die because of lack of proper healthcare and food?

IK is crying or weeping or mudslinging (whatever you think is justified) only for the reason both these parties had given nothing to general public in the last 20 years. Rather a gap between rich and poor gone widened with the passage of time.

To hell with this pathetic soberness and maturity. What benefit the maturity and decency of sharif or Fazlur rehman or GHulam Bilour has given to the nation.?
Remember , the founder of Pakistan Sir QUAID-E-AZAM was not a mature and humble politician. He was a FANATIC. He always dared to call spade a spade and Pakistan is the result of his uncompromising efforts.
R3b3l (Sunday, August 04, 2013)
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2009Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,339 Times in 1,259 Posts
Maha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud of
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by alihashmatkhoso View Post
it seems that cj don't want that some one shows reality and speak truth, to me is thinking that he is superior than all nation. he wants suppress all people/leaders. in his regime he did not focus on cases but on political issues and notice to contempt of court on different leaders and masses as well. where we are going ? what is his aim ? please give your precious comments on this national issue
stay blessed
It seems illogical to me why social media is now critcising to CJ,whereas,it presented him as"Insaf Ka Devta",in the previous regime.......?..CJ is crossing his limits...he has no right to interfere in the administration of the country...he is not superior....where is the final verdict of Arsalan Iftikhar'case??..when Faisal Raza Abidi raised his voice against his biased decisions,he did not take action against him because Mr Abidi was ready to present evidence against his dear son Arsalan.....Now,PTI workers are not ready to bear the insult of their leader..
im really amused by reading these verses for Imran,which once were for Cj...
"Arsh wale Touqeer Slamat Rakhna,
Farsh K sare Khudaaon se Uljh betha hoon mein."....
Regards
Closed Thread