Sunday, April 28, 2024
10:52 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Saturday, August 31, 2013

jasminjabbar is on a distinguished road
Any ways UNO must take suitable steps to prevent the war, which might become the reason for world warIII.

The Pharmacist is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shahid Shakoor View Post
This war will also create the problems for economy of paksitan....Supply of oil and petroleum will disturbed to whole region....it will rise the prices of these products....investors are sidelined after this issue....karachi stock exchnage is in negtive zone.......
i second you......in addition to this it would lead to shia - sunni problem which is more destructive for muslim umma
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The Pharmacist For This Useful Post:
keenTHEquest (Friday, October 11, 2013), mjkhan (Saturday, August 31, 2013), Shahid Shakoor (Saturday, August 31, 2013)

Shahid Shakoor has a spectacular aura aboutShahid Shakoor has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pharmacist View Post
i second you......in addition to this it would lead to shia - sunni problem which is more destructive for muslim umma
you are right....muslim umma cannot afford it more.....every one should contribute to overcome this problem with positive thinking....hum logo ko on bato ko promote krna chaye jin ke zarye ummat ma ittefaq paida ho na ke nafaq or nafrat

regrds
idealsome (Monday, September 02, 2013)
Old Sunday, September 01, 2013

ZaheerAhmads is on a distinguished road
Default Basic reasons of American attack on Syria

What are the Basic reasons of American attack on Syria?apparantly it is due to use of some Chemical weapons but i don't think that it is main reason.
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,122 Times in 674 Posts
mhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZaheerAhmads View Post
What are the Basic reasons of American attack on Syria?apparantly it is due to use of some Chemical weapons but i don't think that it is main reason.
The secret reasons would remain secret until time uncovers them, there will be many speculations, many analyses, many conspiracy theories; all of which would be partially true (based upon facts) and mostly superficial. If you want to know truth do not debate, just listen to everyone, connect everything, determine all possible outcomes of strike, make up your mind on one of them, and wait and watch to see if your mind discovered the truth . I am looking at it from a religious Armageddon point of view, it seems there is more interest of Israel than USA to strike Syrian regime.

it seems US administration is being pressurized to strike, now it has thrown the ball in Congress' court. in my view this hidden force is none but Israelis and their mighty conservative supporters
idealsome (Monday, September 02, 2013), keenTHEquest (Friday, October 11, 2013)

cuteadi2002 is an unknown quantity at this point

I think it is due to use of some Chemical weapons.

aniqa hashmi is on a distinguished road

Code:
The secret reasons would remain secret until time uncovers them, there will be many speculations, many analyses, many conspiracy theories; all of which would be partially true (based upon facts) and mostly superficial. If you want to know truth do not debate, just listen to everyone, connect everything, determine all possible outcomes of strike, make up your mind on one of them, and wait and watch to see if your mind discovered the truth . I am looking at it from a religious Armageddon point of view, it seems there is more interest of Israel than USA to strike Syrian regime.

it seems US administration is being pressurized to strike, now it has thrown the ball in Congress' court. in my view this hidden force is none but Israelis and their mighty conservative supporters

kashif sir i've also heard that this attack will harm US by Iran and etc. please put some light on it i'm confused about it
Old Monday, September 02, 2013

idealsome is on a distinguished road

My Personal opinion/analysis on the US-Syria issue is that US will not attack on Syria, whoever is pressurizing US to jump into this war ''Israel'' will change the policy for this time at least.

We should condemn this intention of US by every possible forum.

Regards

white leopard will become famous soon enoughwhite leopard will become famous soon enough

My Personal Opinion.

US Action:

US will attack on Syria. No ground troops will be involved(that will be suicidal in initial stage). They will relay on air strikes on Syrians Military assets and support to Syrian rebels(support like they provided to Afghan Fighters against Russia).
Once Bashar al Asad is weak they will interfere and may be this time with troops on ground to install a dummy government. I dont think they will repeat Egypt mistake and let them establish a Pro-Islamic government.

US Objective:
Strategic Perspective:

Syria and Egypt are two countries in Middle East that can give tough time to Isreal as first is in the North and other is in the South. why US want to interfere now why not earlier? There is a high probability that Syrian rebels will take over in Syria. And what can be more dangerous for Isreal than a Pro-Islamic Government on her northern boarder and on southern border(Egypt). Bashar Al Asad's government was a secular one therefore, they were not afraid of it and he was not interest to be part of of US and Western camp.
In short word they want to keep both countries in their pocket.

Muslims Countries:
Muslim countries are involved on Shia and Sunni basis..... nothing more than that.

khanbangash is on a distinguished road
Default USA should adopt peaceful way in Syria not armed operation

If USA have confirmed the brutal chemical attack by syria govt on her own people. Than It would be great effort by USA to start their attacks against those brutal people peacefully not by armed operation or forcefully.....Because If USA used force or armed operation than it will create further disturbance and more innocent people will be killed brutally....And now everyone well awarded that USA has never solved any problems in past by using force or armed operation in Iraq, Afghanistan, Egypt....

Therefore if USA really want to have peace or save the killing of innocent people in Syria than Obama should adopted a peaceful way not armed operation.....

Peaceful action by USA will solved & minimize the problems and disturbance in syria and armed operation will create or maximize further disturbance and problems not just in syria but in all over the world,.