Sunday, May 05, 2024
09:24 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Monday, September 02, 2013

respectful is on a distinguished road
Default possible reason of why America whant this war so badly

1) America as we all know is in conflicts with Iran on the so called issue of the production of chamical weapons, which i suppose is an excuse to weaken iran and get hold of its resources, the same they did with Iraq. According to a survey it has been found that after 60 years on average, the world will be devoid of petrol. About which the americans are fully aware.They have already stop using petrol from their own country's treasures because they know the importance and
critical level of this issue, so in short they want iran's resources.
Iran on the other hand is facing alot of depressing sanctions but is not giving america any solid reason or excuse to attack it.
Iran has an Agreement of brother hood with Syria so its a libility on Iran to help Syria in any unfavorable condition. America if attacks on Syria, she attacks on Iran because Syria is a strong ally and supporter of Iran, and by this the USA wants to drag Iran into this war to have an excuse to destroy Iran as they did with Iraq and Afghanistan.

2) Secondly, USA wants to please and aid their Israeli friends, as we know how mush America and UK love Jews. Hamas and Hesbullah group,
Headquartered in Lebanon are in a situation of war with Israeli's for a long time now, and are giving them a tough time. Point to be noted here is that all the supplies of ammunition and other war equipment are smuggled to these groups via Syria.
through Syria to Lebanon and then to Palestine. USA wants to cut of this supply rout and get hold of it, when they are able to do so Israeli's would be able to destroy Hamas and weaken's Hesbullah. Then their will be no one to stop them from marching their armies into Palestine, as Palestine is secret to all.
USA has an imperialistic thinking, they want to get hold of all the world resources which will InshaALLAH ! get them into deep trouble on day.

As we all know the world is Advancing more and more with time with respect to it being a global village. Every one is having a rational mind set and is in reach to almost every information, they can decide by them selves what is right and wrong. More than about 50% of both America and UK's population are against this war. They are aware of the motives of their governments.

The results of this war i think will be disastrous for whole of the World at large. History is a witness, like the world war I and II, again we can see a distribution of country and taking two different sides. USA, UK, France and unfortunately Turkey and Saudi on one side and Iran,Syria, Russia and china on the other side. USA have to be very cautious about her decision of WAR.

Russia and the world is of doubt, about the evidence US intelligent agencies have provided about the use of chemical weapons being fired by Bashar-ul-Assad regime. Intercepting a call does not prove the alleged use of Chemical weapons by the Government of Syria on its own people. It is possible the rebels have got reach to such weapons and now the Government of Syria is being implicated in this.

The situation is crucial hope the world is protected from this massacre ..And talks could be the only weapon to resolve all conflicts.
The Following User Says Thank You to respectful For This Useful Post:
syedzafar (Saturday, September 07, 2013)
Old Monday, September 02, 2013

sattar musrani is on a distinguished road
Default US/Syria

The fact of the matter lies beyond these cliche aruments that America is strategic extention of Israel and plying it role etc.No sir,what the lavent is experiencing now-a-days is the result of the American 'Asia Pivot Policy'.After the economic rise of the East,Asian states adopted the policy of regional integration.they came close to each other not only in econmic terms but also in political and security affairs.so disintegration of these states is vital for the American interests in the region.what she had done in libya,Ira,Egypt and Pakistan?there is nominal writ of the state in these countries.regional integration is stabed.read more about it at,

Last edited by Amna; Monday, September 02, 2013 at 10:14 PM. Reason: Post on board
Old Tuesday, September 03, 2013

white leopard will become famous soon enoughwhite leopard will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by sattar musrani View Post
No sir,what the lavent is experiencing now-a-days is the result of the American 'Asia Pivot Policy'.After the economic rise of the East,Asian states adopted the policy of regional integration.they came close to each other not only in econmic terms but also in political and security affairs.so disintegration of these states is vital for the American interests in the region.what she had done in libya,Ira,Egypt and Pakistan?there is nominal writ of the state in these countries.regional integration is stabed.read more about it at,
Regional integration of Asian countries I dont think so
And by hitting Syria nah!!!! They already have allies in Asia.... Japan, Korea, Pakistan(now dont say Pakistan is not her ally ), now Afganistan and if US wants more strong allies in Asia she will invest in India against China.....
Libya and Egypt both belong to Africa....they both are directly linked with sea and can intercept sea routes which are vital for Isreal. In East of Isreal there is Jordan (i will say jordan is an ally of Isreal) Iraq(Done) and our "beloved" KSA(already in pocket). now remaining is Syria as turkey is 2nd largest partner of US after Britain. Once syria is done no one adjacent to Isreal will have power, i think will is more appropriate word as once you have will, power does not matter any more, to go into conflict with Isreal.
Old Tuesday, September 03, 2013
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,122 Times in 674 Posts
mhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by aniqa hashmi View Post
kashif sir i've also heard that this attack will harm US by Iran and etc. please put some light on it i'm confused about it
Many in the US feel that the conflict will widen and the US will be stuck in a quagmire therefore the US should not militarily intervene in the Syrian civil war and moreover the US has nothing to gain from taking rebel's side (who are potentially Islamists with links to Al-Qaeda), however there are pushers (like McCain, a conservative) who push that, as guarantor of international system, the US must act militarily in Syria and this pressure multiplies when some 'Muslim' allies of the US insist upon the same. The US administration seems to be trying to wither away the pressure by using strong language against the Syrian regime on one hand and giving 'excuse' of 'fomenting consensus' on the other. Any further reports of chemical weapon usage in Syria will increase the pressure on US administration where a Democrat government does not want to go to war (generally) and a stretched military is not (fully) prepared for another conflict, particularly during bad economic times.

So there is a quandary for the US, let's see what happens .
QudsiaBano (Friday, May 26, 2017)
Old Thursday, September 05, 2013

leo vicky is on a distinguished road

we shall provide aids to usa aginst syria: saudi arabia
saudi arabia and syria are islamic states so why saudi arabia is gonna make alliance with USA against syria???

why russia wants to help syria against USA ???
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to leo vicky For This Useful Post:
QudsiaBano (Friday, May 26, 2017), syedzafar (Saturday, September 07, 2013)
Old Friday, September 06, 2013

Qasim Mahmood is on a distinguished road

Here are the four big reasons that Russia wants to protect Assad, the importance of which vary depending on whom you ask, but all of which are probably worth much more to Putin than anything Obama might offer or threaten:
1. Russia has a naval installation in Syria, which is strategically important and Russia’s last foreign military base outside the former Soviet Union.
2. Russia still has a bit of a Cold War mentality, as well as a touch of national insecurity, which makes it care very much about maintaining one of its last military alliances.
3. Russia also hates the idea of “international intervention” against countries like Syria because it sees this as Cold War-style Western imperialism and ultimately a threat to Russia.
4. Syria buys a lot of Russian military exports, and Russia needs the money.
With the exception of the fourth, you might notice that all of these have something to do with the Cold War, which still very much influences Russia’s view of itself, its place in the world and its relationship with the dreaded West. To paraphrase Faulkner, the past is never dead in foreign affairs. It isn’t even past.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Qasim Mahmood For This Useful Post:
Khadija Noor (Saturday, September 07, 2013), syedzafar (Saturday, September 07, 2013)
Old Saturday, September 07, 2013

syedzafar is on a distinguished road
Default American legitimacy and Saudi's opportunists:

America is not attacking Syria on humanitarian grounds. It does not have any sympathy with the innocent people killed in the Nerve gas attack. It has its vested interest. If it were sincere, then why America did not intervene in Egypt to stop the overthrow of the democratically elected president, Mohammed Morsi?
And Saudi Arabia as its past shows, has always been backing and providing airbase to United States in its attack on the muslim countries. And our stupid public is making demonstrations when Russia threatened military strikes on Saudi Arabia.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to syedzafar For This Useful Post:
Mutu (Saturday, September 07, 2013), QudsiaBano (Friday, May 26, 2017), syedrizwan (Saturday, September 14, 2013)
Old Thursday, September 12, 2013

noOne is on a distinguished road
Arrow

i read it somewhere.. it was more of like confessions of a jihadist.. in which he states that the thing that depresses me is we buy the same weapons from the same america for a high price and we use it against america..

there is a downfall in the usa's weapon market upto 5.5% and weapons are the primary source of USA

secondly, as its stated by many respected members divide and rule.. this will enhance the feeling of hatred among different sects in islam

thirdly, Asad has inclination towards Iran's idealogy against israel and is supportive to hizbullah

fourth, if USA attacks syria and countries like Russia and China stepped back it will boost up the concept of unipolar world

as far as the interference of Saudi Arabia is concerned, i think KSA is thinking to extend a pipeline project.. and upto an extent it can suppress iran..

so its a win win situation for USA

(i am sorry for my misspellings and bad sentence sturctures)
Khadija Noor (Saturday, September 14, 2013)
Old Thursday, September 19, 2013

Anousha is on a distinguished road
Default Brief Intro

Guys i need a little help .. Iam following the current scenario of this issue but could anyone please let me know how this all started i mean a brief highlight .I will b really grateful to you . Thanks Alot .
Old Thursday, September 19, 2013
***CAPTAIN HOPE***
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason:

Muhammad Ali Chaudhry is a jewel in the roughMuhammad Ali Chaudhry is a jewel in the roughMuhammad Ali Chaudhry is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anousha View Post
Guys i need a little help .. Iam following the current scenario of this issue but could anyone please let me know how this all started i mean a brief highlight .I will b really grateful to you . Thanks Alot .
These links may help you to understand it completely :

Syrian Civil War

Pictorial History of Syrian Conflict

Timeline and chronology of events of Syrian Conflict

BBC Complete Syrian Profile

Keyfacts of Syrian Civil War
Anousha (Thursday, September 19, 2013), QudsiaBano (Friday, May 26, 2017)