Friday, April 26, 2024
03:38 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Najabat is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb The Sleeping Palace:::The Sleeping Ummah

In Class 5, I read an interesting story in my text book, "The Sleeping Palace", in which a witch casts a spell over the princess and she go to sleep for a certain period of time until a prince come to help her. I feel lucky myself that I taught such an interesting story. But I really became disappointed with the fact that what we have for our future generation. We are facing the most critical situations of the Muslim Era and I feel we are all dumb and duff over the recent scenarios. Well I would like to come to the point now.

March 20, 2003, a black day in the history of Iraq and overall Ummah, invasion of Iraq by a coalition force officially began. President George W. Bush stated that the objective of the invasion was "to disarm Iraq of weapons of mass destruction, to end Saddam Hussein's support for terrorism, and to free the Iraqi people". The United States supplied the majority of the invading forces. Supporters of the invasion included a coalition force of more than 40 countries, and Kurds in northern Iraq. Protesters and anti-war activists staged demonstrations around the world, including in the United States. The 2003 Iraq invasion began the Iraq War. Except Execution of Saddams (also a dispuatable matter), no other objective justified.But the hidden objective of Hydrocarbons wealth coverage is totally satisfied and acoomplished.

Prior to the invasion, the United States' official position was that Iraq was in violation of UN Security Council Resolution 1441 regarding weapons of mass destruction and had to be disarmed by force. The United Kingdom and United States attempted to get a U.N. Security Council resolution authorizing military force, but withdrew it before it could come to a vote after France, Russia, and later China all signaled that they would use their Security Council veto power against any resolution that would include an ultimatum allowing the use of force against Iraq.

For the security of America (In Actual Israel), coalition forces sacrifice the total 655,000 estimated "deaths. Keep in mind this estimate I refer in compliance with Washington Post journal survey, not on reality grounds statistics. The estimate, produced by interviewing residents during a random sampling of households throughout the country, is far higher than ones produced by other groups, including Iraq's government.

It is more than 20 times the estimate of 30,000 civilian deaths that President Bush gave in a speech in December. It is more than 10 times the estimate of roughly 50,000 civilian deaths made by the British-based Iraq Body Count research group.

Last day on 20th March this invasion completed 4 years of brutality. But world is still eager to find weapons of mass destruction. I don’t understand what happens to us. Now a world evils have pointed their teeth’s towards Iran, just because its second threat to Israel and anti Muslim lobby. In mean time we heard ridiculous articles and statements from Bush authorities that situation in Afghanistan is worst due to Pakistan and similarly Iraq’s due to Iran. It’s completely a bluff and absurd school of thought, First they attack one brother and then show annoyance towards other on falacy that the other is also a bone of contention.

We need a prince to wake up the princess(Muslim Ummah),since the strategy to save for the moment is never fruitful.But we need long term planning to combat our enimies and atleast have a sense for who is hidden enemy and who is in front battle.Remember for any revolution first phase is always a thought.So i anticipately hope, we all atleast think over that we should now wake up and contribute well enough to the best of our country and Ummah by all possible means.

Kabhi aay nojawan Muslim taddubur bhi kia Too nay
Woh kia gardoo tha jiss ka hay tou ik toota hua taara
Economist In Equilibrium
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: she won the Essay competitionBest Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: Best ModMember of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: For the year 2006

Qurratulain has a spectacular aura aboutQurratulain has a spectacular aura aboutQurratulain has a spectacular aura about

@Najabat

A good start of the topic, let me add some reputation points for you on this thread.

Coming to the issue, i totally agree with your say, whereby you've compared the present state of Ummah with that 'Sleeping Palace'. Certainly we are in such deaf and dumb situation that can't even identify ourselves. This adverse situation is the 'fear' inside ummah. Rhetorics claim that we are not afraid of any one except Allah SWT, but in actual a fear of worldly matters do exist in ummah. The topmost fear of such kind is a result of 'economic imperialism' of west. Almost all the countries have their economies dependent on these western powers and due to which they even do not think of any economic co ordination within them. That makes the west more strong and ummah more weak. Further, lack of social co ordination among ummah is also a big issue along with some other supporting factors. The resolution of this crisis is not possible by rhetorics only, instead we are in dire need of some pragmatic solutions.

Regards,

Najabat is on a distinguished road

@Qurrat
Very rightly commented dear.Thanx for appreciation and reading between the lines of my hypothesis.
Well i think a gr8 barrier to the final solution is the dictatorship mode of Muslim society.I usually surprised why we think authoritarianism is the only way of leading Ummah. I also wana quote here Iran's determination in the way to accept all barriers and pressure of West against its Power generation needs.
Its very right qurrat we as a Ummah lack Social coordination and our foreign policies also depicts a lack of trust and commitment in this regard:-)