Monday, April 29, 2024
01:59 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Tuesday, October 08, 2013

Muhammad shah is on a distinguished road
Default A long way to go:

Pakistan and India emerged on the world map with the difference of one day but now in present scenario India has took lead in military,economy,education,medical and in almost all dimensions. Whereas Pakistan is still detecting the problems that this nation face,and ironically the way towards prosperous future is much far. Please point out the differences in policies that lead one towards bright future and other towards quagmire.
Old Monday, October 14, 2013

Sarrial Banda will become famous soon enough

Well brother, there could be a thousand reasons but in my humble opinion, below are the root causes:

1- India focussed on economy & well being of its people while we put the well being of people aside & kept stressing on ideological fundamentalism & producing certified ghaddars(whoever did not agree with fundamentalism) & certified Kafirs(whoever did not agree with ideological extremism).

2- India successfully maintained a balanced foreign policy for greater interest of its masses while we totally forgot that safeguarding national interests & keeping high esteem is the sole purpose of a foreign policy rather than becoming slave of a particular block or becoming thaikaidar of whole "Muslim Ummah". As a poet said:

~ Khanjer chalay kisi pe, taraptay hain hum ameer
~ Saray jahan ka dard, hamaray jigar mei hai

3- India nurtured its industry by promoting local production. For this purpose, special policies were devised by Indian govt. to minimise import & maximise export, in fact they discouraged international brands initially. Thus brands like TATA appeared. We did the opposite & destroyed the local industry by allowing the multinational companies to give a cut-throat competition to local manufacturers.

4- Unfortunately Qaid-e-Azam (R.A) died just after one year of independence, thus a leadership crises was produced due to which we took few wrong turns that led us to nowhere. Dictatorship & religious extremism were purely caused because of leadership crises during early days

5- Due to leadership crises, few individuals became more powerful than their respective institutions & showed wrong paths to their successors too, unfortunately this is happening to date, rather this problem has become much severe now e.g. current judicial activism.

As said earlier, there could be many other reasons too but I think above are the basic reasons.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sarrial Banda For This Useful Post:
Muhammad shah (Monday, November 04, 2013), soft rock (Saturday, October 26, 2013)
Old Monday, October 14, 2013

mysterious me will become famous soon enough

1. I consider military interventions as a root cause of most problems in Pakistan where India is cherishing undisturbed democracy

2. legacy: congress established in 1885 while muslim league in 1906 there is a difference of about 20 years between hindu and muslim struggle for democracy.

3. Pakistan's geography puts it in circle of hostile nations On the other hand whoever is against Pakistan or muslims becomes pro indian in this region

4. India have had intelligent leadership opposite is the case with Pakistan as in words of Henry kissinger , “Pakistanis are straightforward and sometimes extremely stupid. Indians are more devious, sometimes so smart that we fall for their line.”

5. both the countries are agriculture oriented but as ill luck would have it, India is upper riparian

6. India has more active civil society w.r.t Pakistan.

and so much more
Muhammad shah (Monday, November 04, 2013)
Old Saturday, October 26, 2013

Sheeraz Muneer is on a distinguished road

I dont know much about policies etc but the only difference i see is the nation. India has a nation where as pakistan has crowd. On any occassion indian nation becomes one. Where as whatever happens in pakistan we all gossip about it but no one is ready to do anything.
They go against their government even their elected persons. But we abuse them but dont do anything.

Mahc is on a distinguished road

I"ve lived in the diaspora in the Middle east and one thing i observed was that the Pakistani community was fragmented. Every one likes to keep minimal affiliation to the homeland as it gets bad press. If youre a dual national for instance, American-Pakistani you would be called American rather than Pakistani. If i see the diaspora as a microcosm of our society i believe we have little cohesive force between us. The silver linning is that there are people who believe that Pakistani's are one nation and they are fighting to keep it one and willing to die for it!
The Following User Says Thank You to Mahc For This Useful Post:

Sheeraz Muneer is on a distinguished road

But are very few and rest of people dont let them do anything
Old Thursday, October 31, 2013
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: AppreciationDiligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,264 Times in 1,100 Posts
Muhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant future

AoA

Fellow members have mentioned quite logical points with regard to topic of discussion, however, another important aspect is left unattended and that is 'the situation of countries at the time of their creation.' For example;

- India inherited all the adminstrative structure of the British India as well as the groomed structure of its Armed Forces.

- There was no dearth of financial resources at the India of that time.

- Academically the Indian part was far developed with great number of universities and educational institutions.

- The Indian side of subcontinent was having industrial units and agricultural manufacturing units.

Whereas in the nascent Pakistan, the country had to create its administrative structure and reallign its armed forces from base, it was not having universities/educational institutions, the side was not having industrial units nor were there agricultural processing units, there was dearth of financial resources and great burden was of poverty ridden refugees and list go on... So the first thing is the condition at birth of both countries, which was not the same.

It will be proper if we analyze the issue taking the pre-partition position and it will make the condition clear that its like a race of a healthy horse with a ill and weak horse.. Result of such races are apparent from the starting point i.e the healthy horse will win it, but the thrill of the race is the fact that both were not given equal opportunities i.e. healthy horse is not having much obstacles, while the weak horse has lot of obstacles in shape of leadership crisis, civil -military tussle of power, dismemberment of its eastern wing, continuous war from 1979 todate (1979 to 89 -1990s -2001 todate )etc. healthy horse (India) did not have those issues .....And if we see all of those things and then analyze, we will see that the weak horse is still running on its foot and that must be appreciated .. Its narrated from Allama Iqbal, zara nam ho tu ye matti buhat zarkhez hy saaqi .. The country needs our efforts for its development. ..

Stay blessed.

Regards

Last edited by Muhammad T S Awan; Thursday, October 31, 2013 at 10:45 AM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Muhammad T S Awan For This Useful Post:
jadoon khan (Wednesday, November 13, 2013), Lowe (Thursday, October 31, 2013), Muhammad shah (Monday, November 04, 2013), shehlaa (Monday, November 04, 2013)

I am to die is on a distinguished road
Default Every one has got a different opinion

Hmm. In mypoint of view. The political maturity that we have got is not enjoyed, never was and will never be held by indians. And in every other fields related to talks or converstion over serious matters. Our only fault lies in the greed of people for money.
The Following User Says Thank You to I am to die For This Useful Post:

mjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to all

How can we save this country?
I am to die (Friday, November 01, 2013), Muhammad shah (Monday, November 04, 2013)
Old Friday, November 01, 2013

I am to die is on a distinguished road

The only way out is to make your self a good person who is abide the rules and regulation of Islam and work hard in the field of education so that you be a good office in the future and play your role. You must never say that flaanka and that person is looting the country so why must i not.Just be honest to your self and country.
The Following User Says Thank You to I am to die For This Useful Post: