CSS Forums

CSS Forums (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/)
-   Discussion (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/)
-   -   Should the number of attempts for CSS be increased? (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/92928-should-number-attempts-css-increased.html)

LUTUF ALI Tuesday, August 05, 2014 03:01 PM

let is be less populated

i think three chances are enough else the number of candidates will be much more than currently appearing, which may lead to management and transparency problems , so [B]let it be less populated[/B] as number of seats are limited, upper age limit make it sure that only youngster are hired!

Serah Thursday, August 07, 2014 01:28 PM

I think attempts should be increased...:)
since qualifying CSS is not a child's play,thereby, if the attempts are increased the emphasis of luck factor which is intensely purported to be prevalent in the Civil services will be reduced to a great extent, while on the other aspirants will be more hopeful to qualify it and to attach themselves with these effort-prone superior services through their painstaking work and day night mental labor.....
but, sorry, i am not in the favor of age relaxation....

javedkey Friday, August 08, 2014 11:23 AM

After graduation( 16 years) or master degree, many students have financial problems in their home. In facilities all students cannot be equal. There is a huge difference between one who is studying for 18 hours daily with minimum social and financial problems and for one who is working in private or government deptt with continuation of css study. And you know well the css is a competitive exam. so one should be given maximum opportunity and chances. also it is the exam of perseverance. if one can give css repeatedly, it means he has more and more perseverance.

mysterious me Saturday, August 09, 2014 12:11 AM

the students from lower middle class mostly cross 28 well before three attempts so upper age limit atleast should be increased to enfold them into this circle.

themansoorshaikh Wednesday, August 13, 2014 05:03 AM

hahha my friend you have took words out of my mouth. That will be a dream come true. I still haven't given even one try. but with the number of opportunity we will have a piece of mind as well

Wheeler Sunday, November 30, 2014 12:03 AM

The number of attempts must be increased.

Mohammad Ali Sunday, November 30, 2014 02:25 AM

Can a person who qualified in the 1st attempt of CSS Exam and has been posted at CSA request a permission from CSA to attend the Interview for the 2nd attempt?

hafiz mubashar Sunday, November 30, 2014 11:52 AM

My opinion is that instead focusing upon the increase of age relaxation or attempt chances, the Pakistani students esp. the Competitive Exams aspirants should be provided proper counseling. There is a real dearth of Counseling for students. Aspirants, particularly from the middle class or backward areas, face a lot of problems start the Competitive Exam preparation. After 1st or 2nd attempt, they are able to groom themselves and gauge what their goods and bads are. As Competitive Exams require a different approach in toto, this aspect should be considered at the first stage. Increasing attempt chances or age relaxation would not be much beneficial to the aspirants without taking such measures.

12:43 AM (GMT +5)

vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.