Saturday, April 27, 2024
07:37 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sunday, June 29, 2014

remikhan is on a distinguished road
Default Who, When & How

Who, When & How?
Some times it give the impression that only a miracle can change the luck of Pakistani Peoples & child-hood story recalled in mind, my mother mostly told me in tensed situations that one day a prince will come on a horse and he will take all our worries and will give us a lot of blessings. Today I wish that my mother story come true and hoping one day a true leader like a prince on horse will come in Pakistan and will truly address the fundamental problems of Pakistani people. But three questions arises in my mind who will be that leader and when he will come and how he will stunned these fundamental problems of Pakistan. As well as in current circumstances every political leader is busy in criticizing each other and doing nothing for the sake people, because they just want to get fame and mainly the power. These so called leaders are trying to damage the thoughts of Pakistani peoples and some how they are successful in their mission as they put our nation in great confusing situation in deciding that who is good? And who is bad? as everyone of them is showing great sincerity to Pakistan and its people. In this tensed Mr. Iqbal and Mr. Jinnah thoughts strike to my mind and I become stacked on thinking that, is this is the same homeland? Which was in thoughts of Mr. Iqbal or is this is the same Pakistan? for which Mr. Jinnah and other great leaders did unmark able efforts. On the same time conclusion comes to my mind this is not that Pakistan. Because that Pakistan was for the betterment of common people come under the land of Pakistan. A famous quote “Leaders are by born not by made” is become true in Pakistan because they all are by made leaders for different purposes like Power, Money, and prestige. Now the only hope is Almighty that he did miracle for the people of Pakistan and sends a leader like Mr. Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah who give freedom and status to common people of Pakistan and put our country on right path.
Ameen Suma Ameen.

Rameez Riaz
Peshawar
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to remikhan For This Useful Post:
aneelbachwani (Tuesday, July 01, 2014), asma mehvish (Saturday, July 12, 2014)
Old Sunday, June 29, 2014

FAIRUFF is on a distinguished road

This is a mere fallacy to wait for an outsider " revolutionary", but he will arise from us. In my personal opinion, right now we do not need any revolutionary, we all can put ourselves on right track by incorporating teachings of Islam in our lives.
waqas izhar (Friday, July 11, 2014)
Old Tuesday, July 01, 2014

Sarfraz Ali is on a distinguished road

We will bring change when we will stop waiting for the miracle to come.

SUMBAL AZIZ is on a distinguished road

no doubt we have such governers that are not sincere ,but at individual level,also system is not fair. PAKISTAN needs your sincerity,every Pakistani can do this miracle at individual level.

remikhan is on a distinguished road

Dear i am strongly agree with you but still we need a leader who lead us to right track...

ahsanaitzaz is on a distinguished road

yes, we do need that
Old Friday, July 11, 2014

LUTUF ALI is on a distinguished road

we need to correct ourselves and perform our duties honestly you will see change not overnight i may take years but that change and that improvement will be the only long lasting change. we had many leaders Quaid-e-Azam , ZA bhutto who had vision for the development of country but that progress did not last long, because individual is not honestly performing his duties, if these leaders were not successful in make pakistan progress non else can make it.
asma mehvish (Saturday, July 12, 2014)

hidayatshikari is on a distinguished road

when the leader come for the poor people and for the best future of pakistan not only yourself, when i think all the leader of pakistan i remember a share of pustho, nu ya mula aw nu ya khan jorawi nafsa nafsi da har you zan jorawi.

Yousuf Shah Khagga is on a distinguished road

Yes we need.
But first of all we change ourselves. Because all evils started by us here the main problem of our country on ourselves.
We want to see change and progressive Pakistan but we are not ready to change ourselves.
We find our pleasure by hook or by crook method but we just discuss others and mainly their faults.
But we are not ready to discuss or change our faults.
We are should wait for some one like "Hitler." who change everything by his power and cruelty.
Old Saturday, July 12, 2014

Insaf Sindhu is on a distinguished road

If we can do anything that is only "Wait & Watch" all other things are just till our tongue.
asma mehvish (Saturday, July 12, 2014)