Wednesday, May 08, 2024
02:56 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Wednesday, July 09, 2014

asma mehvish is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insaf Sindhu View Post
Why Pakistan should share Atomic Bomb with Saudi Arabia? Do you know when USA tried to attack Syria, it was Saudi Arabia and UAE who asked USA to attack Syria and all the expenditure will be borne by these Arab counties on the basis of sect. Pakistan should share Atomic Bomb with Saudi Arabia because who is trying to destroy the holy place of Makka & Medina including the Holy Kaaba and the holy Ghunbad-e-Ghazra. Pakistan should share Atomic Bomb with Saudi Arabia who is trying to eliminate Iran with the powerful of USA and Israil due to sect problem. I dont think that sharing Atomic Bomb with muslim world specially Saudi Arabia will defense any muslim reign although it may damage & eliminate the muslim world for which Saudi Arabia is trying but ye had not been able to do so.
do you know MR Insaf when pakistan perform her nuclear tests in 1998 after the attack suidia provided us oil in no cost and second thing which i mention before if we share with suidia then its not mean that we secure the suidia we will secure the religiuos place like makkah and madina
The Following User Says Thank You to asma mehvish For This Useful Post:
Future (Thursday, July 10, 2014)

asma mehvish is on a distinguished road

the first and most real thing which can eliminate our all sorrows is that we should eliminate the thinking of sectarianism. we should eliminate the abhor and think as muslim and think and try for the advancement of Islam
The Following User Says Thank You to asma mehvish For This Useful Post:
Future (Thursday, July 10, 2014)

RAO RAMEEZ is on a distinguished road

Division in Islam was started since the death of Holy Prophet when Ansar called the meeting to choose the Leader among them, the time even when the Holy Prophet's PBUH body was seeking burial...Thanks to Allah Almighty Abu Bakr,Umer and Abu Ubaida came in the seen otherwise Islam could be no more within 100 years of Prophet's Death..But what were the consequences that Hazrat Fatimah did not came to see Abu Bakr R.A until her death?? Muslims were divided because their Fore Fathers were divided...We have killed Hazrat Uthman, Imam Hassan, Imam Hussain with our own hands...And who does not knows about Jang-e-Saffayin??

What were the results after these Battles and bloodshed?
If we see the history this bloodshed has given us nothing.
The need of the time firstly is that our Ulemas must leave the history as history...They must learn from the history and should devise a common plan to bring the whole Ummah including Shia,Sunnis,Wahabis,Suffis,Salafis at one common point...In Quran تَعَالَوۡاْ إِلَىٰ ڪَلِمَةٍ۬ سَوَآءِۭ بَيۡنَنَا وَبَيۡنَكُمۡ Ayat should be be taken not only bring Christians and Jews to common terms but also all the Muslims to common terms...
Shia should give fatwa to stop doing Tabarrah and Abuses against Sahaba...No Sunni will kill them..
Sunnis must take care of Ehl-e-Bait and Shia's way of Jurisprudence...No SHia will kill them..
Wahabis must give the Holy Prophet PBUH their proper dignity and must accept the Shahadat-e-Hussain etc..
I think these things are not difficult..We must keep our differences in Ibadat and Aqaids to our hearts and must dissuade ourselves to use them against other sects...Sectarianism is difficult to abolish completely but we can at least reduce their sequela.

Only then we will be capable of Uniting ourselves and sharing all technology among each other...Shia,Sunni,Wahabis must sign a treaty among themselves just like the Treaty of Madinah between Muslims and Jews...Anyone and any party who broke that vow must be decimated immediately...

Unity is important to make our struggle fruitful and right direction and to dominate ur voices in the whole world..Technology is a secondary factor to it..
Insaf Sindhu (Friday, July 11, 2014), Mazhar Ali Khokhar (Friday, July 11, 2014), waqas izhar (Thursday, July 10, 2014)

alihashmatkhoso has a spectacular aura aboutalihashmatkhoso has a spectacular aura aboutalihashmatkhoso has a spectacular aura about

@ RAO RAMEEZ
Quote:
RAO RAMEEZ Division in Islam was started since the death of Holy Prophet when Ansar called the meeting to choose the Leader among them, the time even when the Holy Prophet's PBUH body was seeking burial...Thanks to Allah Almighty Abu Bakr,Umer and Abu Ubaida came in the seen otherwise Islam could be no more within 100 years of Prophet's Death..But what were the consequences that Hazrat Fatimah did not came to see Abu Bakr R.A until her death?? Muslims were divided because their Fore Fathers were divided...We have killed Hazrat Uthman, Imam Hassan, Imam Hussain with our own hands...And who does not knows about Jang-e-Saffayin??

What were the results after these Battles and bloodshed?
If we see the history this bloodshed has given us nothing.
The need of the time firstly is that our Ulemas must leave the history as history...They must learn from the history and should devise a common plan to bring the whole Ummah including Shia,Sunnis,Wahabis,Suffis,Salafis at one common point...In Quran تَعَالَوۡاْ إِلَىٰ ڪَلِمَةٍ۬ سَوَآءِۭ بَيۡنَنَا وَبَيۡنَكُمۡ Ayat should be be taken not only bring Christians and Jews to common terms but also all the Muslims to common terms...
Shia should give fatwa to stop doing Tabarrah and Abuses against Sahaba...No Sunni will kill them..
Sunnis must take care of Ehl-e-Bait and Shia's way of Jurisprudence...No SHia will kill them..
Wahabis must give the Holy Prophet PBUH their proper dignity and must accept the Shahadat-e-Hussain etc..
I think these things are not difficult..We must keep our differences in Ibadat and Aqaids to our hearts and must dissuade ourselves to use them against other sects...Sectarianism is difficult to abolish completely but we can at least reduce their sequela.

Only then we will be capable of Uniting ourselves and sharing all technology among each other...Shia,Sunni,Wahabis must sign a treaty among themselves just like the Treaty of Madinah between Muslims and Jews...Anyone and any party who broke that vow must be decimated immediately...

Unity is important to make our struggle fruitful and right direction and to dominate ur voices in the whole world..Technology is a secondary factor to it..
dear read above words of great general of m
huslim history....

Chintoo2010 will become famous soon enough

Before such steps, Muslim Ummah needs to overcome Shia-Sunni conflicts and other sectarian conflicts......almost all Muslim nations are epic centers of conflicts, military conflicts, human rights violation........almost all Muslim nations are just embroiled........

Ummah needs to find some way to unite first

Then integrate as a whole

Forget the Nationalism for sake of universal ummah

& then would be the step to provide nukes to those muslim countries / states which have strategic importance vis-a-vis stability.

Then the dream of gigantic powerful and invincible Muslim Ummah may come true...........

Apart of religious fanaticism, May Allah we see this in our lives and see Islam as in the medieval ages.........when the East would gain its lost place.........

May Allah send us leaders to unite us and live like an integrated Ummah in which every muslim sleeps after eating to his / her fill.

Aah.........its the most impossible things (seems as of now)
The Following User Says Thank You to Chintoo2010 For This Useful Post:
waqas izhar (Thursday, July 10, 2014)

khan00734 is on a distinguished road

We are happy to see every muslim state safe and secure and have courage to defeat any external aggression but the ground reality is that how pakistan can share nuclear weapons with them there is possible threat that they would use this against each other.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to khan00734 For This Useful Post:
asma mehvish (Thursday, July 10, 2014), Insaf Sindhu (Friday, July 11, 2014)
Old Thursday, July 10, 2014

hidayatshikari is on a distinguished road

pakistan is only in the 57 countries of muslim ummah, which is atomic power why pakistan share atomic power with saudi arabia soudi arabia is not interesting in the muslim ummah because of shaya and suni,

RAO RAMEEZ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by alihashmatkhoso View Post

@ RAO RAMEEZ
dear read above words of great general of m
huslim history....
@alihashmatkhoso ??? I did n't understand which words? I did n't found any post...Whatever it is..The Greatest General of Islam was Saladin R.A who was too against Fatmid Dynasty (Shia Dynasty)...I don't think Muslim history has any General or Ruler or Caliph free from this hatred of Shia Sunni...
This is not the matter of history..This is the matter of the Present time..History is to teach lessons..Biggest lesson for Muslims of present era is to put all their differences aside..

waqas izhar will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAO RAMEEZ View Post
@alihashmatkhoso ??? I did n't understand which words? I did n't found any post...Whatever it is..The Greatest General of Islam was Saladin R.A who was too against Fatmid Dynasty (Shia Dynasty)...I don't think Muslim history has any General or Ruler or Caliph free from this hatred of Shia Sunni...
This is not the matter of history..This is the matter of the Present time..History is to teach lessons..Biggest lesson for Muslims of present era is to put all their differences aside..
The greatest general of Islam was Khalid bin Waleed. but of course the Shia Sunni divide did not exist at that time.

I think the golden rule for co existence is " every one is right", and "spilling blood of a human being is despicable", period.

In Muslim Spain Jews, Christian and Muslims lived together in a tolerant society and used to translate scriptures in Latin, Hebrew and Arabic together. so why can't Muslims of different kinds .

we need to work towards that day even if it is impossible to achieve.

Regards

FAIRUFF is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by waqas izhar View Post

In Muslim Spain Jews, Christian and Muslims lived together in a tolerant society and used to translate scriptures in Latin, Hebrew and Arabic together. so why can't Muslims of different kinds .
we need to work towards that day even if it is impossible to achieve.

Regards
Non Muslims have a total different ideology. But among Muslims,the case is not the same. In this case,ideology is the same but all sects have chosen their own path to follow that ideology. Two people going in opposite directions have almost zero chances of collision while two brothers running towards the same goal in an attempt to beat other are always at a higher risk of collision. To minimize the chances of collision either you have to stop brothers from competing or you have to design such tracks that go parallel to eachother but that seems almost impossible.isn't it??
waqas izhar (Friday, July 11, 2014)