Monday, April 29, 2024
01:49 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Wednesday, July 09, 2014

waqas izhar will become famous soon enough

so are you sad Malala survived?

what is she being used for actually? what ideology is the media trying to propagate by using her?

were the terrorists right in shooting her?

if the media is using her does that make her a villain?

barring the book, does she not stand for education for all, especially girls?

regards
The Following User Says Thank You to waqas izhar For This Useful Post:
Aaqib Javed (Thursday, July 10, 2014)
Old Wednesday, July 09, 2014

qasimk is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by waqas izhar View Post

what is she being used for actually? what ideology is the media trying to propagate by using her?

regards
No offense brov but "get a life"

have you seen her injured??? in one footage we see her in some other color suit and in other footage we see her in other color footage come on yr that was just a Propaganda as you used word above.. and i am shocked that over girls are now have a sense good to start the thread asma.......honestly MALALA also don;t know that she's been used by CIA or someone else....she is really a pupit
The Following User Says Thank You to qasimk For This Useful Post:
asma mehvish (Thursday, July 10, 2014)
Old Thursday, July 10, 2014
Royal Queen of Literature
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: AppreciationBest Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: Best ModGold Medal: Awarded to those members with  maximum number of  reputation points. - Issue reason: For the year 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011Member of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: 2008Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason: More than 5 years of dedicated servicesModerator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason:

Thanked 15,848 Times in 5,006 Posts
Last Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardom

Quote:
Originally Posted by asma mehvish View Post
what is your opinion obout malaLA, afia sadiki and all pakistani childs which are injured in drown atatack
Correction:

What is your opinion about Malala, Afia Siddiqui and about those Pakistani children who are killed in drone attacks.
BALOCHISTAN (Wednesday, July 16, 2014), Mrkhansaab (Thursday, July 10, 2014), taimz (Thursday, July 10, 2014)

taimz is on a distinguished road

I am quite perturbed by reading the irrational comments of my forum fellows who looks educated. What makes you hate Malala this much ? On here mentioned about her ideals ! But she wrote in her book that her ideals are Prohpet Muhammad PBUH, Bacha Khan and Benazir Bhutto; so whats bad in that ?

The other propaganda: The picture of her is propagated on social media for malafide intentions and its argued that the person with whom she is standing is Salman Rushdi ! For God sake, do some fact searching, the person standing with her is president of European Union.

I think she is the only one who is promoting soft image of Pakistan internationally, otherwise our image has been tarnished by Talibans, the terrorists and savages who killed 50 thousand Pakistanis, and against whom the Malala haters won't talk.
Aaqib Javed (Thursday, July 10, 2014), candidguy (Thursday, July 17, 2014)

khan00734 is on a distinguished road

Malala was a baby doll used by anti islam movements simply to damage image of muslim as western media stating that muslim are against women education and deprived them of their due rights and Aafia is the daughter of soil

taimz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by khan00734 View Post
Malala was a baby doll used by anti islam movements simply to damage image of muslim as western media stating that muslim are against women education and deprived them of their due rights and Aafia is the daughter of soil
She spoke against brutality of TTP who are against education. But there is difference between the terrorists TTP and Muslims ! Isn't it ?
candidguy (Thursday, July 17, 2014), waqas izhar (Thursday, July 10, 2014)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,122 Times in 674 Posts
mhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud of

At it's core malala and afia are symbols of what jihadis and liberals expect of women. For radicals women can seek education and ultimately participate in jihad, but don't ask for freedom and equality (afia profile), whereas liberals want for women freedom and total equality to men in all aspects of life so they could compete with men (malala profile)
asma mehvish (Thursday, July 10, 2014), waqas izhar (Thursday, July 10, 2014)

asma mehvish is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by waqas izhar View Post

regards
Mr. Waqas i ask from you what is your opinion about that girls and women which are destroyed in Drown attack or according to you they are not human beings please don,t see the picture by one side

asma mehvish is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by taimz View Post
I am quite perturbed by reading the irrational comments of my forum fellows who looks educated. What makes you hate Malala this much ? On here mentioned about her ideals ! But she wrote in her book that her ideals are Prohpet Muhammad PBUH, Bacha Khan and Benazir Bhutto; so whats bad in that ?

The other propaganda: The picture of her is propagated on social media for malafide intentions and its argued that the person with whom she is standing is Salman Rushdi ! For God sake, do some fact searching, the person standing with her is president of European Union.

I think she is the only one who is promoting soft image of Pakistan internationally, otherwise our image has been tarnished by Talibans, the terrorists and savages who killed 50 thousand Pakistanis, and against whom the Malala haters won't talk.
I respect your view but dear you are looking the one side of the picture . Do you think this is soft image no my dear this is propaganda about pakistan . its not make the image soft . this make the world suspect about the situation of pakistan any how every one have his way of thinking

waqas izhar will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by qasimk View Post
No offense brov but "get a life"

have you seen her injured??? in one footage we see her in some other color suit and in other footage we see her in other color footage come on yr that was just a Propaganda as you used word above.. and i am shocked that over girls are now have a sense good to start the thread asma.......honestly MALALA also don;t know that she's been used by CIA or someone else....she is really a pupit
But you know that she is being used by CIA? Any proof?
Secondly I now need to 'get a life' for asking questions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by khan00734 View Post
Any references?

Quote:
Originally Posted by asma mehvish View Post
Mr. Waqas i ask from you what is your opinion about that girls and women which are destroyed in Drown attack or according to you they are not human beings please don,t see the picture by one side
Miss Asma I humbly stated in a single line that the attackers ought to be hung by their toes with a copper wire.

A nice day to all.