Wednesday, May 15, 2024
10:50 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Monday, July 14, 2014
PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: PMS -  Merti 5

kal3m will become famous soon enoughkal3m will become famous soon enough

Who is killing whom is not a concern now anymore, The issue of IDP's is also not a simple one, similar is the condition with other countries. OIC is a dead organisation, I would like to ask what UN is doing to curb the Israeli atrocities? UN is not a dead organisation after all. And what is its role in Syrian conflict? Why UN didn't ask General Sisi of Egypt to not kill the innocent people? Why UN didn't ask US and UK after the disclosure of the documents that US and UK's invasion of Iraq was a wrong decision which only resulted in chaos and mass murder of innocent civilians. Moreover, a couple of days ago in DAWN there was a hurtful story of a man who left North Wazirastan. In his words it was a day of judgement, he had to leave his 2 children because they were ill and could not bear the difficulties of traveling. While leaving his children with Afridi tribe, he told them to take care of them until they return and if they die, bury them. What are we expecting from there miserable people after meting them out such cruelties? Isn't it the responsibility of the state to look after its subjects? Than we speak of terrorism, extremism and sectarianism. The truth is we ourselves are the biggest terrorists and extremists. During US invasion of Iraq many intellectuals were of the opinion that it was the wrong decision of US and UK but no one paid a heed. It should not be a surprise for International powers that ISIS has formed a state. For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. When there is no justice, there is only chaos and mayhem. And this is what happening now. And all international organizations human rights NGO's, peace keeping bodies, are responsible for this chaos.
adeel abdullah (Saturday, August 09, 2014), Invincible Spirit (Saturday, July 26, 2014)
Old Friday, July 25, 2014

ali59 is on a distinguished road
Default My first ever post at any site i m crazy about css and insha allah i will do it

OIC had totally failed to play its role in this current delima
waqas izhar (Friday, July 25, 2014)

Buddha has a spectacular aura aboutBuddha has a spectacular aura aboutBuddha has a spectacular aura about

First of all I want to congratulate all Muslims for a new Caliph. Aap sub ki kuwahish puri hogayi Muslmaanon ne khilafat dobara qayam kerli. Good luck!
He that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow (Ecclesiastes 1:18)

Muhammad Zafar Qureshi is on a distinguished road

Dear members please do not call Mujahideen " so called" as Islam does not allow to impose objection or blame without any research. How much and what you know about them ??? Afterall many among them left their lavish life even European Muslims to contribute in Jihad. You people need to go through Quran and Sunnah to clear view about Jihad. You people discussing jihad with bureaucratic point of view instead you nothing know about jihad and DIASH. Do not spoil your eternal life by calling Jihad, Terrorism, Extremism etc. May ALLAH be with Diash and Mujahideen Ameen.

You are people of drawing talks instead they are Practical Muslims.

Note: I do not mean to hurt anyone. Criticism in positive and argumentative way is most welcome

Regards
Muhammad Zafar Qureshi
The Following User Says Thank You to Muhammad Zafar Qureshi For This Useful Post:
Ajaz Lone (Thursday, August 07, 2014)

mhz99 will become famous soon enoughmhz99 will become famous soon enough

Please ask DIASH to liberate Palestinians from Zionists

waqas izhar will become famous soon enough

if they are killing muslims they can't be called muslims.

Buddha has a spectacular aura aboutBuddha has a spectacular aura aboutBuddha has a spectacular aura about

Don't worry about Muslims killing Muslims, Khulfa-Rashidun ke daur mai bhi Musalmanon ne hi Musalmanon ko mara tha .. Those who don't bow will be beheaded!

We should rejoice we have a caliph now. Muslim Ummah should unite under the banner of Abu Bakar Baghdadi. He's our only hope!
He that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow (Ecclesiastes 1:18)
The Following User Says Thank You to Buddha For This Useful Post:
Gypsified (Friday, July 25, 2014)
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2014

Gypsified will become famous soon enoughGypsified will become famous soon enough

Really, this is one of the most ridiculous trends that if someone does something nasty, we rush to say "well, they are not Muslims." Dude, they are better Muslims than you and me. They say more prayers and observe more rituals than us. And guess what? They consider you and me wajib-ul-qatal. Instead of passing on by saying "they are mot Muslims," try instead to openly and clearly criticize the medieval practices they have launched after their Khilafat program. Our "Islamic political system" that we so yearn about have the same medieval notions that this dude who calls himself Khalifah has actually implemented. If you have the nerve, condemn them openly. If not, don't hide behind "they are not Muslims". And Buddha has hit the nail right on head, if they are not Muslims, then there hardly ever have been any Muslims.
The Following User Says Thank You to Gypsified For This Useful Post:
informer59 (Sunday, July 27, 2014)

psas is on a distinguished road

He was trained in israel by CIA and MOSSAD......said edward snowden
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2014

Gypsified will become famous soon enoughGypsified will become famous soon enough

Quote:
He was trained in israel by CIA and MOSSAD......said edward snowden
No, that stupid conspiracy theory does not have any basis. It is a "phuljaree" spewed by Iranian media:

http://time.com/2992269/isis-is-an-a...lot-says-iran/

But I know my Muslim brethren will prefer to believe it instead of all the evidence. I say the proponents of Khilafat should be shipped over to Mosul to have a taste of their own medicine for a while.

EDIT: By the way, it is the same News Agency that took NFP's satire on Malala and posted it as a fact. Such wisdom!
The Following User Says Thank You to Gypsified For This Useful Post:
Ajaz Lone (Thursday, August 07, 2014)