Friday, May 10, 2024
05:13 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Saturday, July 19, 2014
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,572 Times in 792 Posts
Invincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud of
Default Bibi and Bees-- A master piece on Gaza Genocide.

Bibi and Bees

This morning there were these two bees perturbing me over and again.
First, I ignored them but when they won't stop hurtling themselves over the breakfast table, of course, to sate their early morning hunger, I couldn't tolerate. I instantly killed them.
And soon after I also forgot about them.
Then another bee appeared from nowhere and repeatedly lurched itself towards the food, of course, not to avenge the death of its fellow-bees but to instinctively satisfy its hunger.
Again, I ran after it and with some hectic efforts smashed it with a folded leaf of the newspaper that incidentally contained a lot of stories and images of the Israeli atrocities being committed against the Gazan Palestinians.
Well, after killing the third 'impertinent' bee, I had my breakfast and then turned on the Tv to watch my favorite news channel--BBC (perhaps a colonial hangover or no other choice!).
Characteristically, the screen beamed the graphic images of the Palestinians running helter skelter for a shelter from Israeli poundings of artillery and Gunship bombs; the children and their mothers were crying; bodies were being shifted to brimful morgues; and people were burying their loved ones with wet eyes.
Yet, there was no discomfiture in the air. No one showed any slackening of resolve to fight, or lessening of a rage against the continuing Israeli brutalities and atrocities.
Then appeared a hideously arrogant Israeli spokesman who triumphantly announced to the media that the Israeli tanks, gunship helicopters, drones, fighter gets, artillery pieces and ground units would relentlessly pursue and smash the Hamas' networks, including the mesh of tunnels that connects Gaza and Egypt, and from which allegedly were shipped the tons of missiles and other stuffs into Gaza.
Just as a while ago I had suddenly felt irritated, if not threatened, by a few bees, the Israeli government's spokesman also sounded very irritated by the fact that a few hundred Hamas fighters were still tenaciously resisting the might of Israeli state, which by implication meant that Hamas was resisting Israeli occupation and its settlers' unstoppable trespassing of Palestinian lands and orchards.
Therefore, he declared that the Hamas was a biggest 'threat' and 'nuisance' to Israeli state and its 'Jewish people', therefore, Hamas must be crushed at all cost
While watching the news, It occurred to me that the Israeli state and its right-wing war mongers were showing the same hubris, the same aversion to the loss of life, and the same indifference to denying the right of life to every living object (let alone, the Palestinians whose lives and lands had been robbed in the largest heist of this cosmos) that I had just shown towards the poor bees who were only trying to instinctively share a meal for their survival but instead got mercilessly killed by me, a superior specie, human).
The only difference, I thought, was that the bees were killed and thrown away un-mourned and un-avenged for, whereas these Palestinians had not given up on their resistance to oppression, though their fate vis-a-vis the Israeli Zionists was no different from the bees.
For, despite the fact that this is the seventh time Israel has attempted to crush the Palestinians, the Palestinians have begun the third Intifidah (resistance) against Israel in just 17 years.
In the ongoing war against them, so far more than 270 Palestinians have been killed and thousands injured--among them an overwhelming majority being kids, women and elderly civilians---as against only six Israeli causalities. And a few scratches have been caused to some buildings which have been hit by the 'thousands of rockets' which Hamas is accused of firing 'deep' into Israeli territory and thus 'forcing' the people to take a shelter in the safe bomb-proof bunkers.
That's all!
So since this morning I have had a bad taste in mouth. I remorsefully feel a certain uneasy affinity with Israeli Prime Minister, Benjamin Natanyaho, alias, Bibi, so far as the fact that we both are killers.
I killed bees. He is killing humans.
Luckily, I may stand absolved for the murder of the three living objects, the bees, thanks to the medically-supported culture of killing bees and also the absence of any bee rights having been recognized by the local or international law.
However, I am astonished, rather mortified, to see that over and again the Israelis commit the massacres of Palestinian civilians, as if these humans were worse than the bees, and yet they get away with the killings.
Which raises the questions, many questions.
Why is this wretched spoilt brat of the West above all the laws, ethics, morality, the so-called 'conscience' of international community, the International Court of Justice, the UN, its Charter on Human Rights and the numerous Geneva Conventions on the protection of non-combatant civilians?
I tell you why.
Among other reasons, the latest being the favorable government installed in Egypt, General, Al-SISI is cooperating with Israel by shutting all the possible inlets into Gaza, practically helping Israeli state to turn Gaza into a big "open-air prison".
Moreover, Syria stands desolated by a civil war. More than One hundred and seventy thousand people have been killed and the largest number of people since the second world war have become refugees.
Libya, another possible bunker against Zionism, has been turned into a lawless jungle, divided against itself and amongst the warlords and tribal legions.
Turkey, Pakistan, the Gulf states and even the leaders of Fatah are all either collusive or indifferent to the fate of a tiny Gaza.
So what should the hapless inmates of Gaza do?
Like the bees, should they also be allowed to be killed if they look for food and survival?
Should these 'bees and insects' have no basic human rights --a right to life, liberty and dignity?
These are many other questions that stare in the face of the so-called 'heirs' of 10-thousand years old human civilization.
Indeed, these 'civilized states' are the patrons-in-chiefs of the six-decades long brutalization of Palestinians by a state whose very raison de'tre is nothing but a puerile ideology and a mythical biblical reference!!!!
So much for civilization, so much for international law.
Long live the old cliche: 'might is right'!!!
What a shame!!!

Courtesy: Shahb usto
Aaqib Javed (Saturday, July 19, 2014), aleewarraich (Tuesday, July 22, 2014), Zoha (Sunday, July 20, 2014)
Old Sunday, July 20, 2014

waqas izhar will become famous soon enough

But when muslims use might they are called extremists and terrorists
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Invincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by waqas izhar View Post
But when muslims use might they are called extremists and terrorists
Because Muslims always use body not Brain.

waqas izhar will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invincible View Post

Because Muslims always use body not Brain.
and what would you call israeli use of bombs

Quote:
Originally Posted by waqas izhar View Post
and what would you call israeli use of bombs
You didn't get me. Jews/Christians have attained that highly advanced Technology by using brain,Whereas Muslims are almost empty-handed & being killed ruthlessly. We need to be very acutely aware of our deficiencies in science and technology.
waqas izhar (Sunday, July 20, 2014)

RAO RAMEEZ is on a distinguished road

Modern Technology,Modern Strategy,Unity, Discipline and a good leader was always the cause of Muslim victories throughout the history since the time of Holy Prophet PBUH...But above all these things "Faith" is the driving force to attain the best of all the ingredients...
Once I was the man on lists of National Research institutes of Pakistan to pursue my further research and studies but here I found Nepotism was highest in such institutes as well...Then I realized why Jews and Christians are far ahead from us in research...It's because we don't have faith and fear of Allah left in us...How can a student coming with corruption can do a better research..Never ever.
Strategy...Our Armies are most of the time busy in finding the excuses that when we have to topple the government down..Or where to find enough space along Kent to build Cheap Housing Schemes or when to get Membership of the Gymkhanas...This is why Hazrat Umer R.A abstained his army from getting lands in conquered areas...Army should always remain on toes instead of giving them luxuries of lives...Only then they should be able to make any good strategies...
Unity and Discipline...We can't attain until we come on common terms amongst our all sects..
Good Leaders will come if there is Character development from the lap of mother till the Graduation...But actually the odds in life force us to loosen our character then to strengthen...Lack of faith and far sightedness tends us to believe the fact that more you have loose character more you have the chances to excel and dominate in the society and to remain part of "In Group"...More you will stand out,more you will be cool etc etc...
Our Mothers usually are found in forcing us " If any one abuse you once,abuse him twice,thrice or even blow his face up"..
When I entered the Admin room of the National Institute for research and asked about my name in the list (hoping my name on the top as I was on the top on the basis of aptitude test which was declared as the preference criteria) , he said " Look this she is daughter of a powerful Professor, he is the son of Mr. DCO, the father of this girls had got power of Director of the institutes and you what have you do you have any thing and any one"?
I said them " After listening this beautiful and fair way of selection, even if my father or any uncle will be "The Power full" man, I will prefer not even to spit on your institute"( and I left and preferred to join the field work instead of research in Pakistan although I had got power over the director)..
How such a Nation can excel in research and technology????Even if they use their brain...
Invincible (Monday, July 21, 2014), waqas izhar (Sunday, July 20, 2014)
Old Monday, July 21, 2014

Insaf Sindhu is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAO RAMEEZ View Post
Modern Technology,Modern Strategy,Unity, Discipline and a good leader was always the cause of Muslim victories throughout the history since the time of Holy Prophet PBUH...But above all these things "Faith" is the driving force to attain the best of all the ingredients...
Once I was the man on lists of National Research institutes of Pakistan to pursue my further research and studies but here I found Nepotism was highest in such institutes as well...Then I realized why Jews and Christians are far ahead from us in research...It's because we don't have faith and fear of Allah left in us...How can a student coming with corruption can do a better research..Never ever.
Strategy...Our Armies are most of the time busy in finding the excuses that when we have to topple the government down..Or where to find enough space along Kent to build Cheap Housing Schemes or when to get Membership of the Gymkhanas...This is why Hazrat Umer R.A abstained his army from getting lands in conquered areas...Army should always remain on toes instead of giving them luxuries of lives...Only then they should be able to make any good strategies...
Unity and Discipline...We can't attain until we come on common terms amongst our all sects..
Good Leaders will come if there is Character development from the lap of mother till the Graduation...But actually the odds in life force us to loosen our character then to strengthen...Lack of faith and far sightedness tends us to believe the fact that more you have loose character more you have the chances to excel and dominate in the society and to remain part of "In Group"...More you will stand out,more you will be cool etc etc...
Our Mothers usually are found in forcing us " If any one abuse you once,abuse him twice,thrice or even blow his face up"..
When I entered the Admin room of the National Institute for research and asked about my name in the list (hoping my name on the top as I was on the top on the basis of aptitude test which was declared as the preference criteria) , he said " Look this she is daughter of a powerful Professor, he is the son of Mr. DCO, the father of this girls had got power of Director of the institutes and you what have you do you have any thing and any one"?
I said them " After listening this beautiful and fair way of selection, even if my father or any uncle will be "The Power full" man, I will prefer not even to spit on your institute"( and I left and preferred to join the field work instead of research in Pakistan although I had got power over the director)..
How such a Nation can excel in research and technology????Even if they use their brain...
Really, in this way we have lost our identity and shall loose more & more.