CSS Forums

CSS Forums (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/)
-   Discussion (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/)
-   -   Post Azadi March/Inqlaab March Impact on Civil Services (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/94190-post-azadi-march-inqlaab-march-impact-civil-services.html)

Fahad Ahsaan Thursday, August 14, 2014 05:43 PM

Post Azadi March/Inqlaab March Impact on Civil Services

A.a Pakistani
hope you are sticking with your tv like me and trying to make conclusion about azadi march/lnqilab march.
suppose if the march hit than what will be its impact on civil service.i mean if technocrates come? if army come? if imran khan come ? if tahir ul qadri come? if the government doesnt change.

Hassan02 Thursday, August 14, 2014 08:14 PM

[QUOTE=Fahad Ahsaan;747144]A.a Pakistani
hope you are sticking with your tv like me and trying to make conclusion about azadi march/lnqilab march.
suppose if the march hit than what will be its impact on civil service.i mean if technocrates come? if army come? if imran khan come ? if tahir ul qadri come? if the government doesnt change.[/QUOTE]

If the government is toppled CSPs' power will definitely increase at least in the short term. Especially in a technocrat or army setup, real power will lie with the Federal Secretaries at the upper level and with DCOs and DPOs at the junior level.

Fahad Ahsaan Thursday, August 14, 2014 08:53 PM

Hassan i agree but is it not another form of monarchism? where is true leadership.

Hassan02 Friday, August 15, 2014 02:33 PM

[QUOTE=Fahad Ahsaan;747182]Hassan i agree but is it not another form of monarchism? where is true leadership.[/QUOTE]

Yes it is. The Civil Services have always been like a monarchy, (the correct word would be kleptocracy.)

mjkhan Friday, August 15, 2014 03:07 PM

Just saying..The day we will replace this word "power" with "responsibility" will be the day we will understand the true meaning of civil services.It's all about mind set.

Post azadi march's impact is heavily reliant on its outcome.Before anything happens we can just throw our planes in the air.

mhmmdkashif Friday, August 15, 2014 09:44 PM

[QUOTE=mjkhan;747326]Just saying..The day we will replace this word "power" with "responsibility" will be the day we will understand the true meaning of civil services.It's all about mind set.

[/QUOTE]

I think that's a paradox, legitimate power doesn't exist without responsibility. Powerful people expect a level of responsibility from weak just like weak expect it from the powerful :D. If everyone is irresponsible then you are ruled by the mighty who derive power actually from their personal might and not from a collective purpose :D, so basically in the absense of responsibility what exists is not legitimate power but power of the might, the brutal and natural might, I think :D. So what i feel is when you are ruled by the mighty, the best thing would be to keep patience and just focus upon your own survival. What I am basically trying to say is if you ignore these revolutionary jokers then they won't be able to make any difference :D. The phase that we are going through is the one where we have basically lost our path :glare:

Fahad Ahsaan Saturday, August 16, 2014 05:24 PM

draw back of css

CSS lacks to check the patriotism, devotion and Honesty to Pakistan.

asim595 Saturday, August 23, 2014 12:41 PM

Both marches have bad impacts on the economy of the country and these are also not good for the civil services.

05:24 AM (GMT +5)

vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.