Monday, April 29, 2024
10:09 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Thursday, August 14, 2014

Fahad Ahsaan is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Post Azadi March/Inqlaab March Impact on Civil Services

A.a Pakistani
hope you are sticking with your tv like me and trying to make conclusion about azadi march/lnqilab march.
suppose if the march hit than what will be its impact on civil service.i mean if technocrates come? if army come? if imran khan come ? if tahir ul qadri come? if the government doesnt change.
The Following User Says Thank You to Fahad Ahsaan For This Useful Post:
Anila26 (Thursday, August 14, 2014)

Hassan02 has a spectacular aura aboutHassan02 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fahad Ahsaan View Post
A.a Pakistani
hope you are sticking with your tv like me and trying to make conclusion about azadi march/lnqilab march.
suppose if the march hit than what will be its impact on civil service.i mean if technocrates come? if army come? if imran khan come ? if tahir ul qadri come? if the government doesnt change.
If the government is toppled CSPs' power will definitely increase at least in the short term. Especially in a technocrat or army setup, real power will lie with the Federal Secretaries at the upper level and with DCOs and DPOs at the junior level.

Hassan i agree but is it not another form of monarchism? where is true leadership.
Old Friday, August 15, 2014

Hassan02 has a spectacular aura aboutHassan02 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fahad Ahsaan View Post
Hassan i agree but is it not another form of monarchism? where is true leadership.
Yes it is. The Civil Services have always been like a monarchy, (the correct word would be kleptocracy.)

mjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to all

Just saying..The day we will replace this word "power" with "responsibility" will be the day we will understand the true meaning of civil services.It's all about mind set.

Post azadi march's impact is heavily reliant on its outcome.Before anything happens we can just throw our planes in the air.
mhmmdkashif (Friday, August 15, 2014)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,122 Times in 674 Posts
mhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjkhan View Post
Just saying..The day we will replace this word "power" with "responsibility" will be the day we will understand the true meaning of civil services.It's all about mind set.
I think that's a paradox, legitimate power doesn't exist without responsibility. Powerful people expect a level of responsibility from weak just like weak expect it from the powerful . If everyone is irresponsible then you are ruled by the mighty who derive power actually from their personal might and not from a collective purpose , so basically in the absense of responsibility what exists is not legitimate power but power of the might, the brutal and natural might, I think . So what i feel is when you are ruled by the mighty, the best thing would be to keep patience and just focus upon your own survival. What I am basically trying to say is if you ignore these revolutionary jokers then they won't be able to make any difference . The phase that we are going through is the one where we have basically lost our path
Old Saturday, August 16, 2014

Angry draw back of css

CSS lacks to check the patriotism, devotion and Honesty to Pakistan.
Old Saturday, August 23, 2014

asim595 is on a distinguished road

Both marches have bad impacts on the economy of the country and these are also not good for the civil services.