Friday, May 10, 2024
07:21 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Tuesday, May 15, 2007
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: AppreciationDiligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,264 Times in 1,100 Posts
Muhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant future
Default Target Killing of a Civil Servant

AoA

We all heard the news of killing of Syed Hammad Raza , DMG Officer of 18th Common on dawn of May 14, 2007. It has been alleged that the killing was made by some dacoits, who entered his home around 04:15 -04:30 hours and snatched two mobiles and cash of around Rs.10,000 from his home.

However, the reallity narrated by his widow (Mrs. Shabana Hamad Raza) speaks otherwise, as per whom the persons were most probably government officials, who just entered in home for silencing his precious voice............. a reported target killing..... even police, present around , didnt try to catch the killers, even though orders from a police officer-next door neighbour-police moved very slowly....... ...

He, indeed, embraced shahadat.

May ALLAH pak keep his rest in eternal peace and give patience to bereaved family........

Today i read out the details and it really made me near to cry and i can stil feel water in my eyes ..........
................................ !!! (there is a mesage between full stops, for those who wish to think for it!)

Last edited by Muhammad T S Awan; Tuesday, May 15, 2007 at 12:10 PM.

DamDamDeeDee is on a distinguished road
Unhappy

It is sad ....really sad!!!!!
But at the same time atleast his family is lucky enough to get some space in newspapers ... condolences and sympathies of authorities and high officials .
His death is not as silent as of many ordinary victims of the 'lawlessness' that is prevailing in the country.

Anyways.....................

May his soul rest in eternal peace!!!
&
May EVERY Pakistani get security and peacful life in his this homeland!!!!

hammad2k3fall is on a distinguished road

salam sir,
am gonna be graduate from a governmanet university in a month or so in engineering. I just wana say , I am many ov ma frinds had a thought in our mind to serve our country and nation but after this incident , I am no longer living in this country and even where i am sitting I am asking the people to quit!! Am disappointed from the futuer of this country.. nothing can happen here!! and I will also say to you! IF the CHIEF OF JUSTICE is aking for justice!! what is the worth of a simple PAKISTANI.. May ALLAH help me and you in getting jobs out of the country so that no-one can grab our collars and say @ u r no more @.
I would like to view the comments of the OPTIMISTIC or else tomfoool on my view..
ALLAH HAFIZ.

Nosheen is on a distinguished road

the target killing of the civil servant is the barbaric example of the lawlessness prevailing in our country .
our sorrow can't be expressed in words
may Allah bless his soul and help his family
And miles to go before i sleep
S.Nosheen
37th Common
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2008 - Merit 153 (4th in Balochistan)

Iceman is on a distinguished road

Well first of all a correction he was not of 18th common but 23rd common...

Mr. Raza was only son of his parents... he has left behind 3 children and a wife... his youngest child is only six months old...He was a brilliant officer, at the age of 37 he was in grade 19... served in Balochistan for a major part of his career then brought to SC on deputation by Justice Ch.Iftikhar... after 9th March he was taken in by Intelligence agencies many a times and was tortured as well... was facing immense pressure regarding the Presidential reference...

he also had a documentary evidence with him regarding bilal musharraf's involvement in steel mills scam...

he was prime witness for Justice Iftikhar in the current case...

he was living in islamabad's posh sector where milionaires were his neighbours, why would robbers , choose a governemnt servant's house, when better opportunities were there?

why didin't the robbers take anything with them?

when the so called robber asked mr raza's father to take them to his room his father said he cant coz he is a heart patient...which means his father knew that was the end of story and was already aware that his son was in danger for quite a while...

the alleged killer asked the maid , " tumhara saab kahan hay"?... people of which organization use the word "saab" very often?...

IG islamabad police and SSP islamabad who were also the accused for manhandling of Chief Justice but stilll on their posts have given the statement that it was a robbery... Then Justice Javed Iqbal scolded the IG in front of 100 something people, " you are again trying to distort the facts"

If we add up the above given facts is it really hard to find, who the killer is ?

I just want to say that rulers of our country become so much obsessed with their ilegitimate rule that they brazenly start murdering innocent citizens of the country be it in the form of mass killing like the one on 12th may or of a civil servant in islamabad...

isn't it the height of calloussness that in one corner of the country blood is being spilt of innocnet citizens and in the other corner ruling party is dancing to the beat of drums and their supreme leader and his toadies are smiling and waving at the crowd, which by the way was hired for couple of hundred ruppees...

in my opinion Mr Hammad Raza is Shaheed... May Allah give him highest honors in the hereafter and give patience and strength to his survivors...

And in the end i would also pray on the lines of Justice Ramday, that we should live to see the day when Mr.raza's killer gets the most severe and deserving punishment ... Amen...
37th Common
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2008 - Merit 153 (4th in Balochistan)

Iceman is on a distinguished road

p.s. these P.S.Ps should be ashamed of themselves for distorting the facts and evidence of the case which can actually turn the history of this country...
Old Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Location: uddas maziii ki sochoan main aur future k khatroan main
simpleman is on a distinguished road
Default salam

salam
killing of hamad is really pathtic
but if u look behind the case
it has differnt angles
he might b targeted by rubbers
he might have some extra seveer relations wth ppl
and it is also possible that he might be killed by govt.
it is also possible that he might b ekilled by opposition parties in oder to make the country current condition more severe
we must aim that we will serve our country
it is not neede that you just can serve ur country by civil services
u go abroad
earn money and invest in ur country
u have knowledge and deliver that knowledge to others
serving country can b in diffenert ways
but now our country is in critical condition
it is the time that it requires some thing frm us
i am abroad
i knw here that what is the worth of being a national of a country and what is the value o f living in mother land
that is some thing else
do try ur best to serve ur country in anyway
that u feel comfortable
wish u alll best of luck
salam
Old Wednesday, May 16, 2007

asma chaudhary is on a distinguished road

Assalamualikum,

i was really shocked to hear about the assassination of respected Hammad Raza.
Inna lillah e wa inna illayehay rajiyon.
i 100% agree with ICEMAN
what is going on in our country????
when i was thinking about this incident ,i thought that probably through
these type of situations ALLAH (Subhaanahu wa 'ta'aalaa) is telling to
the UMMAH that i am the only KING!!!

i thought that Allah Taala gave him a lot of respect as he was the DMG
officer of 23rd CTP and now a days he was on deputation with Supreme
Court of Pakistan as an Additional Registrar and before that he was the
gold medalist from Quaid-e-azam university...WOW!!!

Although the time for death has been fixed but if we think that
Sir Hammad had achieved almost every thing,that anyone from young
youth want to achieve. but the time was too short...Probably through
this ALLAH (Subhaanahu wa 'ta'aalaa) is telling us about HIS
existance...
his youngest child is just 6 months old...May Allah,the most merciful
and most beneficient rest his soul in peace and give courage to his
family to cope with this irreparable loss. aameen
sir Simpleman !! how can we help our country?? as everyright person is being crushed down. i agree that its our duty to do something but how sir ???

jazakALLAH khair
Old Saturday, May 19, 2007

Location: uddas maziii ki sochoan main aur future k khatroan main
simpleman is on a distinguished road

salam bro
what u wrote
that is 110 % right
there is no doubt
know ur role and start serving ur country
just know ur role
it is all life
we must admit all these facts and not to be scared from any thing
wish u alll best of luck
Old Saturday, May 19, 2007
34th Commons
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: selected n css 2005,pakistan merit #70,NWFP 7Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

aamerkhattak will become famous soon enough

for all !

in most simple words.

its only target killing and nothing else,Sir Hamad Raza was PSO to CJ and add registrar of SC.govt was presurizing to give statement against CJ.he was very upright professional officers didnt scummed to pressure unlike sectry estb and sect interior and result iz crystal clear...............

thnks

Aamer khattak.