Sunday, April 28, 2024
10:11 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Closed Thread Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Saturday, November 15, 2014
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

sincere khan will become famous soon enough
Default Jamat-e-islami is an American Agent ..?

Every one knows in Pakistan that Some Religious parties specially Jamat-e-Islami try to help America to achieve its goals in the region . despite they chant slogans of Go America Go which is nothing but to cheat simple people , jamat-e-islami leaders Qazi hussain , Munawwar etc regularly visit America & American Embassy happily issue them U.S Visa .

Now People rightly Question what type of enemy is this who is welcoming you on its soil ....?

Have Ameican Embassy ever issued Visa to Qaddafi ....?

The Answer is NO , because he is the real threat for America .

On the other hand , America has created some fabricated enemies from our rows like Jamat-e-islami . they are Meer Jaffer & Meer Sadiq of the Nation .

Why Children of Jamat-e-gher-Islami leaders studying in America despite they think that America is an enemy of Islam ....?

Why not they send their children to china whose universities are also ranked top in higher education & research ?

in 1980 , America Gave Jamat-e-Gher-islami Dollars to Fight Against Russia . Qazi hussain has admit they received American aid because they wanted to crush Russia that time .

a famous TV anchor Mubashir Luqman presented some eye opening facts to the public through his TV programme on Dunya news.
Based on these facts , one can easily judge that this so-called party actually working to protect American interests in Pakistan & getting U.S Dollars in return of service.

I believe that Soon people in Pakistan will start raising slogans....

Go Jamat-e-islami Go ........

Baloch88 is on a distinguished road

brother , do your politics somewhere else. Share informative material if you have, not your hate speech. I am neither a pro-JI nor anti . but this is not a forum for such things.
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baloch88 View Post
brother , do your politics somewhere else. Share informative material if you have, not your hate speech. I am neither a pro-JI nor anti . but this is not a forum for such things.
dear we can discuss such issues in this portion . this is a separate portion for pakistan current issues and problem

RAO RAMEEZ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by sincer khan View Post
Every one knows in Pakistan that Some Religious parties specially Jamat-e-Islami try to help America to achieve its goals in the region . despite they chant slogans of Go America Go which is nothing but to cheat simple people , jamat-e-islami leaders Qazi hussain , Munawwar etc regularly visit America & American Embassy happily issue them U.S Visa .

Now People rightly Question what type of enemy is this who is welcoming you on its soil ....?

Have Ameican Embassy ever issued Visa to Qaddafi ....?

The Answer is NO , because he is the real threat for America .

On the other hand , America has created some fabricated enemies from our rows like Jamat-e-islami . they are Meer Jaffer & Meer Sadiq of the Nation .

Why Children of Jamat-e-gher-Islami leaders studying in America despite they think that America is an enemy of Islam ....?

Why not they send their children to china whose universities are also ranked top in higher education & research ?

in 1980 , America Gave Jamat-e-Gher-islami Dollars to Fight Against Russia . Qazi hussain has admit they received American aid because they wanted to crush Russia that time .

a famous TV anchor Mubashir Luqman presented some eye opening facts to the public through his TV programme on Dunya news.
Based on these facts , one can easily judge that this so-called party actually working to protect American interests in Pakistan & getting U.S Dollars in return of service.

I believe that Soon people in Pakistan will start raising slogans....

Go Jamat-e-islami Go ........
We should focus on ideas rather then personalities.
Mubashar Luqman himself carries a lecherous character in his personality, but all his ideas are not wrong.

Bhutto was a drunkard, but ideology he brought is still unmatchable. People worship him. That's why still blindly stand along his "Billo Rani"...
Bhutto and Bilawal are same like Muawiya R.A and Yezid II...One fought with the concept of Kingdom based on "Family Lineage" one died in sorrow of her "Concubine's Death"...

No offence...

But it's not time to discuss personalities...

Jammat has it's own ideology based on Maulana Modoodi's teachings.
The present Ameer of Jamaat is a poor man...He is M.A from P.U and all along his studies he worked as labourer in construction of houses and as farmer...Lives in rented house still. But....We can't worship him on his ascetic outlook.

Fight at the level of ideologies, nobody is "Waliullah" among us...

I know people still say Modoodi was brought by America to show everything "GREEN" against the "RED" of Communism...
It's debatable..I haven't much time...

B.Bye...

Hundreds of Jamat e Islami terrorists who are working with the name Punjabi Talibans are fighting against Pakistan and its Army in waziristan and also involved in Target killings in Karachi.
Jamat e Islami as a policy fighting against Pakistan Army and involved in killings of Pakistani Soldiers and innocent Pakistanis and also involved in Target Killings in Karachi and this is the reason Jamat e Islami Ameer refused to call Pakistan Army soldiers who are martyred by Taliban terrorists as Martyrs because he knows well that its Jamat e Islami own terrorists who are killing Pakistani Soldiers with Talibans.
Jamat e Islami and Terrorism is a synonym and if we take the name of Jamat e islami it automatically means we are talking about the biggest Terrorist, Fascist and Anti Pakistan, Anti Islam and Munafiq Organization exists on the face of this Earth.
It’s a well-known fact that Jamat e Islami was against the creation of Pakistan, The Written Books of Moudodi, Founder of Jamat e Islami are still present.

Mohammad Ali is on a distinguished road

I agree to every single word of this: Jamat-e-Ghair-Islami is indeed a terrorist ogranization that serves the US interests, much like ISIS does, while all such groups fight in the name of Islam and seemingly against the USA, in truth, they are mere agents of the West. What rationalizes or justifies killing Pakisanis to seek revenge from the USA? All such terror groups must be dealt with as Taliban are dealt with by Pakistan Army. The way the government of Bangladesh clamped down on this treacherous organization called Jamat-e-Islami leaves a glaring lesson for our foolish interior minister who was, much to the shock of any sane person, praising the Jamat-e-Islami, or Jamat-e-Amreeka head. I, greatly, suspect Saudis too for holding ill-intentions against this land of pure.

if Pakistan Govt Banned Jummat e Islami then I Hope there will be full of Peace in our country

mysterious me will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by sincer khan View Post
if Pakistan Govt Banned Jummat e Islami then I Hope there will be full of Peace in our country
Silly... take the jamaat out and peace will come singing. i doubt it. Peace will remain a distant dream till people with vested interests keep holding the system hostage, the container mafia is also a part of it. Jamaat may be the part of problem but makiing it a heart of problem doean't make sense, except if someone has some personal/political grudges. Children of imran are also in london. Not in Pakistan nor in china. Oh but i forgot he is SACRIFICING by keeping his children away from himself. The statement on martyrs was an individual's statement. Munawwar Hussain took full responsibility of his statement and jamaat kept aloof from it. Because of this v. statement the ameer of jamaat was changed. Its no news for anyone here that jamaat did not support creation of Pakistan, and the reason was not America or Russia at that time. Reason was that the top leadership of jamaat beleived the scope of tableegh will be narrowed down because of segregation on basis of religion. But, Imran does not tell this in his late night show, nor does mubashir luqman.
There are problems in jamaat but these problems are not because of its attatchment with west, but, infact , because of its close alliance with our v own military in afghanistan conquest when jamaat provided the much needed jihadists. The taliban sympathisers are also found with in army.
Base your argument on facts not on speculation, otherwise a hell lot of baseless rumors are rampant against the red and green. The anti china, the pro establishment, the anti economy, the anti democracy allegations can very easily fill this whole thread.

All the religious parties are directly involved in terrorism,”
“The religious parties have killed and are killing the innocent people,”
Calling out his name, Imran said, “Maulana sahib, quit your double standard policy now and don’t use Islam for your personal interests.”
Imran made it clear that he believes in the Holy Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him). Imran is the only hope for pakistan. Insha Allah he will get success in his mission very soon

rehmanuddin is on a distinguished road

" Agar daawey baghair saboot ke kiye ja sakte hein to baghair saboot ke rad bhi kiye jaa sakte hein ", so dear ur points are just allegations. the fact is that Jamat e islami is the only true democratic party of pakistan where matters are decided in SHURA. Molana modoodi was one of the great scholars of 20th century and he devoted his life for the sake of islam. no body is perfect , yes jamat had committed mistakes many times but on the basis of these u can't blame it as anti pakistan or pro-american, infact it leaders are being beheaded in Bangladesh due to its pro pak policies in 1971. its leaders are honest and not corrupt like other parties. it has a stance on jihad in afghanistan which is debateable. it runs one of the largest welfare organisation called AL-KHIDMAT and u may have not heard in media but it has dispenceries, hospitals, medical camps and other projects for the poor and destitute. Even in my hometown where there is an influx of IDPs and there is no one to support them AL-KHIDMAT is providing them all possible facilities. so urs are only allegations and it has nothing to do with reality.
The Following User Says Thank You to rehmanuddin For This Useful Post:
ibaloch777 (Friday, March 20, 2015)
Closed Thread