Monday, May 13, 2024
01:14 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Monday, January 05, 2015

iamauk is on a distinguished road

Dear about half of our existence is illiterate, unfortunately we contain such minds that easily ignore the barbaric actions of these so called jihadis and eventually term them the real Muslims. What happened yesterday when they caused bloodbaths ? Our own people adopted their outfits. So I repeat that we still need to expose them little more that our those people of blind passionate could understand clearly. It is an ideological war, a war involving religion, where no evidence or reason can be justified easily. Perhaps fortunately one of the admirable actions by our authorities is under process to eliminate the source of propagation of hate speech and those self-made ideologies.

ByStander...

haseebbaloch is on a distinguished road

ok if we allow even govt is recommending the military courts just suppose our army deliver in future so does it mean that every institution in Pakistan should be given under control of army ? because it is discipline n trustworthy arm of Pakistan ? after elimination people demand NAB control in the hands of army do u think guys what is the consequence of this steps??

leaders r those who think for future consequences .

humare leader ko tu ultay hath ka salam hia afsos hai Nawaz shareef sahab decisions lene k liye bhi confference pay conference kar rahe hain
Banned

sikander kalhoro will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by haseebbaloch View Post
ok if we allow even govt is recommending the military courts just suppose our army deliver in future so does it mean that every institution in Pakistan should be given under control of army ? because it is discipline n trustworthy arm of Pakistan ? after elimination people demand NAB control in the hands of army do u think guys what is the consequence of this steps??

leaders r those who think for future consequences .

humare leader ko tu ultay hath ka salam hia afsos hai Nawaz shareef sahab decisions lene k liye bhi confference pay conference kar rahe hain
He is supposed to, for there is no alternative to take the parties into confidence for any decision.
Old Tuesday, January 06, 2015
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2014

Gypsified will become famous soon enoughGypsified will become famous soon enough

Of course, like always, it's the bloody civilians (judiciary, this time around) that is to blame for the mess and military (which broke half the country and plunged the remaining half into violence) emerges as savior. What a country.

I don't see how this circus of military courts can be defended either in principle or on practical grounds, but since in Pakistan we've never had any regard for principles, I'd just stick to the practical implications of this stunt.

Why do we need military courts? Because civilian courts let the criminals run free? Then why not address the reasons of this (security of civilian judges which btw, is not a long term problem - a little thinking would help). And incidentally, who threatened the judges in past? Our honorable military intelligence will show up in the list but since they're angles, let's not talk about them. And who fathered all these barbaric creatures in the first place? Again, let's not speak against the defenders of our country (who, as I said, have already broken it into half, because stupidity coupled with power is a sure way to disaster).

Speaking of short term solution, we did have military courts multiple times in our history. How did they help us? Can any advocate enlighten me?

How about addressing to actual problems like arresting that terrorist sitting in a mosque in Islamabad inviting ISIS? Or regulating the madrasshs, those factories of terrorism? Or if nothing, just admitting that we have been stupid in trying to conquer the world and it's time to behave like sane humans.

But no, we not only have no regard for principles, we are too dumb to understand the practical implications of such knee-jerk reaction which is like our national hobby.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gypsified For This Useful Post:
asma mehvish (Tuesday, January 06, 2015), beinghuman (Monday, January 12, 2015), haseebbaloch (Tuesday, January 06, 2015), RAO RAMEEZ (Wednesday, January 07, 2015)

mysterious me will become famous soon enough
Default adam(civilian) and angels(military)

We failed in 71 because our civilian government was not paying heed to bengal, we failed in kargil because civilians gave it to india despite our army having reached several kms, martial law of ayub, zia, musharraf all were to save us from ourselves, now this military court has to be digested, infact celebrated,because civilian judges are not brave enough. wait a second if terrorsits attack an "army" public school successfully ,that also during the times of hide and seek war, who really fails! All our borders are engaged and our military busy in greater power inside the house. Like we dont know who fueled this dharna politics and why.

21st amendment is on its way, now you dare say it unconstitutional. Yaqeenan adam he to kurrah e arz me fasad bapa krta he khalife to yeh khakis hien.

they cant even clean what they spew and are on their way to cleanse the eugean stables.

Yeh to wo naam nihad farishte hien jo adam ko sajda krne se katrate hien or ta qayamat usko bhatkane me masruf e amal hien or nafse adam bhi kuch kam shareer nhi.
haseebbaloch (Tuesday, January 06, 2015)

sadafazam is on a distinguished road

Who will watch the watchmen.

iamauk is on a distinguished road

Published in dawn.
Military courts: personal experience.

AS an army major presiding over a military court in the premises of the Committee Hall, Multan, during the martial law in 1969, I announced the verdict of life imprisonment doled out to two policemen — an SHO and a sub-inspector — who had raped a married village woman.

Soon after the verdict was announced, I was astonished to see a crowd outside the court, holding applications requesting me to transfer their pending cases in civil courts to a military court for quick justice.

Such requests by a number of litigants had become routine despite the fact I would insist that transferring cases from civil courts to a military court was not in my jurisdiction.

Today, when the news is in the air about convening military courts to try militants accused of heinous crimes, it has sent shivers in many quarters and has raised a storm of opposition.

The bar is opposing the establishment of military courts because their own bread and butter is under threat.

The judges feel the convening of military courts, as an alternative to speedy justice, is loss of faith in their institution. The political leaders, who have yet to come out of cases of corruption pending in civil courts, apprehend the gun of military courts may turn towards their misdeeds.

Asif Ali Zardari, the co-chairman of the PPP, has in a public address expressed his apprehensions that the military courts may send him and Nawaz Sharif to jail, though the latter has aptly remarked that going to jail did not matter so long the military courts can curb heinous crimes committed by insurgents.

By forming military courts, the factor of risk to life of judges is being transferred from civil judges to military officers and should be a great relief to the civil judges. The only court the hardened militants fear is the military court.

S. GB Shah Bokhari

Peshawar

Published in Dawn, January 4th, 2015

ByStander...
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2014

Gypsified will become famous soon enoughGypsified will become famous soon enough

Personal opinion of a military dude (which smacks of usual arrogance and the vain superiority complex) has no bearing on anything. May be Mr. Bukhari would like to hear the personal opinions of Bengalis, Balochis, Leftists, Nationalists etc. about the military courts/justice?

The way he ridicules politicians (another favorite pass time of 'waili' Pakistani nation) is just cute. You know what? Military courts have been established multiple time in the short history of this wretched country and they have tried a lot of politicians. End result? Only more mess. How would Bukhari sahab explain this, I wonder. (although I doubt military personnel have much ability to reflect. Asma Jahangir's term of "dangerous duffers" is very apt for them.)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

sincere khan will become famous soon enough

Before i was strictly against Nawaz and His Team but Now he Did a Great Job, I say welcome to military court because this is the only solution of our country.\
according to my Opinion army should finish the story of Civilian courts Like session, Supreme and high court because they are failed to deliver Justice in our country while they received a heavy salary and allowances from Govt Account. a high court judge salary is something 12 lakh and his totaly pension is 8 crore and after retirement he will get 4 lakh pension per month
Old Wednesday, January 07, 2015

SYED KAMRAN ALI SHAH is on a distinguished road

Well explained.I would like to add some words with your explanations.
In order to defeat the terrorist, in this ideological war, our masajids and pulpit must pay their role to defeat this menance. This is the only solution to the current situation.Because terrorist are using our religion for their nefarious purposes, if our masajids start delivering sermons against terrorism, terrorists manufacturing would be stopped.to defeat terorism we have to make manufacturing sources stopped