Saturday, April 27, 2024
07:16 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Friday, January 09, 2015
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,122 Times in 674 Posts
mhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SYED KAMRAN ALI SHAH View Post
Currently, we have to support military courts, because it is need.
Currently we need to find hard solutions of the hard problems we are encountering, but instead we are resorting to easy ways again. It is similar to seeking shortcuts which is also our natural habit . If there is to be military courts their actions and jurisdiction should be tightly controlled and if they complain about the control then it means they are failing and new solutions should be explored instead of letting them do what they want. Remember people always try to throw the blame of their failures on others, which is exactly what I suppose military courts will do and keep demanding more and more space. Therefore total reliance on military even right now is no good and 'under the circumstances' can proove dangerous for survival. We must not be happy and content about the military courts, majboori alag baat hai haha
SYED KAMRAN ALI SHAH (Friday, January 09, 2015)

SYED KAMRAN ALI SHAH is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhmmdkashif View Post
Currently we need to find hard solutions of the hard problems we are encountering, but instead we are resorting to easy ways again. It is similar to seeking shortcuts which is also our natural habit . If there is to be military courts their actions and jurisdiction should be tightly controlled and if they complain about the control then it means they are failing and new solutions should be explored instead of letting them do what they want. Remember people always try to throw the blame of their failures on others, which is exactly what I suppose military courts will do and keep demanding more and more space. Therefore total reliance on military even right now is no good and 'under the circumstances' can proove dangerous for survival. We must not be happy and content about the military courts, majboori alag baat hai haha
Let admit your saying that complete check and balance ,if we let them to interfere in civilian matters. Who will control them???? Government,??? Supreme court??
You must know that all military courts in past was started by military during marshala, but this time democracy has asked military in a legal way to start the courts. So we ought to be optimistic before courts start working.when they will be started then by their work we will be able to say anything,in favour or in disfavor, about them.

haseebbaloch is on a distinguished road

okay guys

make an outline

is military court will lead us to the bright future or it would put us into a new and complicated problem which would future distort the image the image of Pakistan? what pragmatic solution you suggest to sort the menace of terrorism and non state actors ?/
critical comment with suitable quotations?
and please these outline help us all in css 2015 exam

Quote:
Originally Posted by haseebbaloch View Post
okay guys

make an outline

is military court will lead us to the bright future or it would put us into a new and complicated problem which would future distort the image the image of Pakistan? what pragmatic solution you suggest to sort the menace of terrorism and non state actors ?/
critical comment with suitable quotations?
and please these outline help us all in css 2015 exam
What will you comment about military courts and bright future?
Solution for terrorism by me has already been stated; stop the factories of terrorists, masajid and pulpit role, education; curriculum reform.
What would you suggest????
haseebbaloch (Friday, January 09, 2015)

if military court starts hanging thousands of terrorist then

what about the UN stance it already has given verdict that capital punishment is a violation of human rights ???

Quote:
What will you comment about military courts and bright future?
Solution for terrorism by me has already been stated; stop the factories of terrorists, masajid and pulpit role, education; curriculum reform.
What would you suggest????
the same solution i would suggest

but it would be thankful if u elaborate with genuine argument with facts and figures

Last edited by marwatone; Friday, January 09, 2015 at 04:50 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

RAO RAMEEZ is on a distinguished road

Quote:

but it would be thankful if u elaborate with genuine argument with facts and figures
There are no Genuine Arguments and facts and figures and only one thing called "Nazarya-e-Zarurat".

And you can screw every rule of law, constitution and every moral value using this "Nazarya".
And when this "zarurat" is felt. Army comes in Pakistan.

Firstly coined by our first President telling us that we are actually very un-educated for "Democracy". Telling us that all USA was actually a PhD holder when Lincoln came.

Quote:
if military court starts hanging thousands of terrorist then

what about the UN stance it already has given verdict that capital punishment is a violation of human rights ???

Why UN does not interfere in other countries of the world,like; India,America,UAE,
Who listen to UN???? How many resolution about Kashmir has been passed but India does not pay heed. Why should we pay heed?????
What Israel is doing,killing thousands of infants, what UN did for them????

RAO RAMEEZ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Why UN does not interfere in other countries of the world,like; India,America,UAE,
Who listen to UN???? How many resolution about Kashmir has been passed but India does not pay heed. Why should we pay heed?????
Because you've begged a lot. And you are just a inch farther from sanctions just like Russia is facing. Russia will regenerate by hook and crook but your every hook and crook will throw you a decade back.
SYED KAMRAN ALI SHAH (Saturday, January 10, 2015)

Quote:
UN gave Palestine an observer status

Sweden recognized it

what else u want ??

rameez i mailed you just check it

Last edited by Amna; Monday, January 12, 2015 at 02:59 AM. Reason: merged/chain posts
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to haseebbaloch For This Useful Post:
beinghuman (Monday, January 12, 2015), SYED KAMRAN ALI SHAH (Saturday, January 10, 2015)
Old Saturday, January 10, 2015

Quote:
UN gave Palestine an observer status

Sweden recognized it

what else u want ??
What's about Kashmir??? About Loc violations?? Working boundary violations??? Our soldiers are being killed deceivingly. All are the violation of UN.
By the way, Israel killed thousands of innocent people in past year; attacked on hospital to UN offices in ghaza , but UN took no action,why???
You are right our politicians have begged a lot, but it does not mean that we will obey them for that beg. We have done a lot for them. This time decision has been taken by masses , and we have not been given even single pinny from that money, which has been bagged.so , how can they interfere in our matters like this????